Recent content by Iran

1. I

where are our U-17 team now ?

In WC U-17 2009 Iran had a pretty good team. in this cup included players such as: Neymar Dodo (roma) Mihachy (Arsenal) Goetze Granit (Gladbach) Kasami (Fulham) Cutienhio (Inter ) Castagnos (Twente) Ola John Benfica Joel Campbell (Arsenal) Munian (ATL Bilbabo) Isco (Malaga) El Sharawi...
  2. I

Iran replace Thailand in AFF event

Ho Chi Minh City: Iran will replace Thailand in the upcoming AFF Under-19 Preparatory Tournament the official website of the ASEAN Football Federation (AFF) has reported. The four-team competition, which is scheduled to take place from September 2 to 8 at the Thong Nhat Stadium in Ho Chi Minh...
  3. I

Bomb Explosions in Oslo, Norway

the only thing they have said is, white Norwegian guy 32 years old. Many say they observed the same guy in the city where the bomb was. the media think it is : Nazi ex afghanistan soldier Mentall I personally think the attack had to ble planned well. the timing and all, and not to talk...
  4. I

the guy who shot the kids was a norwegian man, 32 years old
  5. I

It was sevral bombs Many dead, and it was in the heart of Oslo. its chaos here. the blow was so big that windows 3 km away from the bomb was crushed. And there is at the same time a guy who killed sevral political active students (30 person)
  6. I

U-20 players Europe

Just went true some national teams. Players that isint 20 yet and have national team caps Germany: Mario Goetze, 19 year 5/0 Dortmund BElgium Kevin De Bruyene , 19 1/0 Genk Romelu Lukku , 18 9/2 Anderlecht Austria David Alaba, 18 8/0 Bayern Munchen Kazakhstan Sergei...
  7. I

Japan have take it to a new level!

Abe Age: 29 Club: Leicester Cullen Age: 25 Club : VVV Hasabe Age: 27 Club: Wolfsburg Honda Age: 24 Club: CSKA Kagawa Age: 21 Club: Dortmund Kawashirma Age: 27 Club: Lierse Maki Age: 30 Club: Amkar (Russian PL) Matsui Age: 29 Club: Tomsk (Russian PL) Morimoto Age: 22...
  8. I

Nekounam changed captain arm.

From green to yellow in halftime http://news.gooya.com/didaniha/archives/2010/10/111687.php
  9. I

Pique spits on a old man

here is a link to the video. No reason, he spits at the guy and hide with Fabregas and laugh! http://www.dagbladet.no/2010/07/14/sport/fotball/spania/vm_i_sor-afrika/gerard_pique/12556866/
  10. I

Here we go again

Bad forgein players is joining IPL. Awfull waste of money, my quastion is : 1. who is recomanding this players? 2. who earns money on their transfer to Iran? Iranien agents ;) Here is the record of some few players that have joined; Thomas Sajdak to Bargh Last year played 2 games or...
  11. I

Here we go again

Bad forgein players is joining IPL. Awfull waste of money, my quastion is : 1. who is recomanding this players? 2. who earns money on their transfer to Iran? Iranien agents ;) Here is the record of some few players that have joined; Thomas Sajdak to Bargh Last year played 2 games or...
  12. I

June 4th News/Discussions

If you freeze this video at 3.28 and 3.30 you can see that there is first Arabian people then at 3.30 you even see african people in the crowd!
  13. I

Israel at it again

See the one supporting AN either get rich of it ore is blinded by propoganda. The same is if you blindly support Isreaels act ;) if there is SANSOR in a coutry something is WRONG.
  14. I

Israel at it again

Isreael and AN is the same shit. Just at each their end.
  15. I

Our U-17 team

Well I have been checking out the WC-17 teams and players. Do you know the different from us to others? let me take Holland as a example. Because our players where maybe bether. Well their players have almost everyone played for their senior teams. And our players have been moved up to...