Makino
Club: Koln

Yasuda
Club: Vitesse

Iran

<b>News Team</b>
Feb 12, 2004
Norway
hehe, the main problem is our players and agents.

They dont want to leave West asia region, and try their luck.
easy money in IPL and UEA.
and more money for our agents.

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
Pooya kojae kari dadash,
In moshkelati ke to Egypt be pa shodeheh to in chand roze. Onam taghsire Ghotbie. Damn himmm. In adam in polaye beytol malo gerefto khord baes shod donya aslan az in ro be on ro beshe. We should hang him next time he comes back to Iran. :RIP:
:aylar:

Nov 24, 2002
Not to ruin the Ghotbi fan club thread, but I strongly doubt the Panthers are that stupid to take Scott's ridiculous contract.
gauth is even ready to include his wife in the trade

if gauth get rid of him, i will give him 5 years extention contract ! you never know if sauther could find a stuid GM to get rid of gomez , maybe gauth can pull a magic rabit out of his hat for once ..
panthers are young, missed the playoff in last 11 years , gomez won 2 cups , but tallon is smart GM. hmmm

xoraster

IPL Player
Oct 21, 2002
Pooya kojae kari dadash,
In moshkelati ke to Egypt be pa shodeheh to in chand roze. Onam taghsire Ghotbie. Damn himmm. In adam in polaye beytol malo gerefto khord baes shod donya aslan az in ro be on ro beshe. We should hang him next time he comes back to Iran. :RIP:
:aylar:
So let me see if I get it right, when Ghotbi won a couple of games, his fan boys, such as you opened threads and pretty much told people who criticized Ghotbi to F-Off!!!
When he lost, displaying some of the most deymi, Alasgharii football since Nasser Ebrahimi sat on a bench, its suddenly the players fault.

Which translates, when Ghotbi won games=Genius
When he lost= Weak players, IFF, Lack of funds, lack of facilities, lack of professionalattitude by players, fans etc.