Recent content by soccerfan2005

1. S

Is there a Cap for coach/players salary in Iran? eg: ghotbi

most of the league around the world, specially in US, has some sort of CAP as how much they can pay their players or coaches... what i don't get is, how can a person like ghotbi who was making few years ago 60k a year, now makes almost over 600k Euro a year. that is a hell of salary...
  2. S

Why not just let Clemente coach from distance !

and if he does not perform well, then fire him. I mean have a contract that his yearly salary is based on TM performance. Maybe the guy has lot of money and likes to be with his family...what is a big issue ! i am sure some of you guys work from home and your boss looks at your performance...
  3. S

Please Please stop giving any hints who won or lost

I know some people get excited and like to talk about the day matches.. but please do not give any hints regarding who won the match in the subject line.. some of us we tape the games and we like to watch it at night ... Mercy
  4. S

48 Hours Later and still no resignation from Galenoie

If he is not deciding to step down, i hope he has a news conference to let the reporters question him. Where is ferdisopour when we need him.. Will IRIB management for once be professional enough to televised such event to the overseas viewers or does the Iranian media Propaganda really does not...
  5. S

Afshin Ghotbi should be banned to Enter Iran 4ever

I know it is his job but did you guys see how happy he was because korea won... he was jumping up and down.... i really think he was very happy to see Iran loses.. Few months ago when korea came to play in Tehran, he was expecting to enter Iran with an American passport, I want to thank...
  6. S

Keivan ZARINEH signed with AS ROMA !

This guy is 1.95 M tall and about 80Killo and he is playing forward.. He is only 22 ! At first I was happy to have an iranian playing in Seria A then i read the article below that he is saying in italian to the journalist guy "what iranian, i am a roman who supports Roma"... His parents are...
  7. S

Congrats MR Galenoie! You took the clock back to summer 2006 !

Most of us always wonder what would have happen in WC 2006, if we had the players you have put together (players like shojaie, hosseini, mobali).. you put together the best we have... we were mad ar you when mobali was not there, then we were upset when zandi was out.. and even more upset when...
  8. S

We are the nation of Footsal not Football !

Growing up in iran, i learnt to play small goals (golkkoochic) as the rest of 99.999 % of the guys in iran. Now living in US, i still prefer small goal to the big goal. Why, because i do not have to run long distance, i can give quick passes or dribble and I can shoot the ball with less...
  9. S

Thanks MR Zahab for your Gheirat

did u guys see the interview of GN in the airport? He was claiming the loss against mexico will help iran to win the Asia cup. Is he just another bluffer in the iranian footbal Federation? or does he think we are just stupid people... what about the other clueless guy (I think he is the...
  10. S

Watch Mancherster united and Roma

it is showing on ESPN2 now at 2;30pm EST time. it should be a good match with Roma wining the first leg 2-1.. I am at work so i can not watch :-( http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/6542471.stm
  11. S

Please, please, stop talking about KARIMI !

We have 3 threads talking about karimi and with this one, it is the 4th.. Don;t you guys have anything else to talk about rather than how karimi is/was.. So many thing is going on around the soccer worldwide and we all just talk about karimi. leave the poor guy alone ! remember him when he was...
  12. S

AS ROMA vs Manchester United Fights

It is so ironic.. because europeans call us barbaric.. Look at their people how behave.. Some english fan got stabbed outside of stadium with 6 ROma fans with mask on... Also a big fight in Stadium.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkGjB31S2hM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9Y_UNM6OLA
  13. S

what's up with IRIB

:8: bad signal to North America.. both IRIB and IRNN.. damn,,,,,,,,,, anybody else has a problem with irib>
  14. S

IMHO: The best and the worst player today

The best goes to hasehmian for his hardwork and vision. The worst goes to Khatibi. It does not look like he cares much if he makes a mistake or not. I take kaabi or Zandi anytime over this clown
  15. S

Where is Mr Zahab

hi everyone, can not see andishe channel anymore. Any idea what happen? I need my soccer dose. :-)