Recent content by SS-Tehran

1. SS-Tehran

[18+] EXTREMELY DISTURBING فیلم سوزاندن 3 جوان با اتش

I dont think i can handle to see such a clip, but where is it, and what happens in the clip?
  2. SS-Tehran

Mahdavikia only wearing a short (for Nilou)

source : http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/frankfurt/2008/06/02/mahdavikia/urlaub-eintracht-qual,geo=4709484.html
  3. SS-Tehran

Afghan rapists get arrested and beaten by Iranian police

unfortunetly he is not Afghani and not one of those fucks who raped a Iranian girl, this motherfucker can be seen a couple of days ago before he was arrested, he tried to rape a old , married woman : OXoqqbh83hs&feature=related
  4. SS-Tehran

Zendegi-nameyeh Khaleh Khikki خاله نيکي

He IS actually VERY unique, he does stuff other people would not do, all his unique things he does + funny things is marked red below LOL, va haala in shoma va in ham zendegiinameyeh Khaleh Khikki..Enjoy : تولد اول؛ گام نهادن به هستي است. خاله نيکي ساعت 5 صبح روز جمعه 9 تير 1359 در بيمارستان...
  5. SS-Tehran

Picking a Movie for tonight

_J5PvQND5yY
  6. SS-Tehran

پرسپولیس با لباس جدید در بازی دربی

لبسه و تجهیزات ورزشی شرکت آل اسپورت، تأمین کننده البسه پرسپولیس در این فصل فردا به تهران می رسد. و به این ترتیب تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس در بازی دربی با لباس های طرح جدید به میدان می رود. محمود خوردبین سرپرست پرسپولیس ضمن تأیید این خبر از همکاری و مساعدت وزارت بازرگانی برای ترخیص این تجهیزات و البسه...
  7. SS-Tehran

New Hejazi interview from 90...MUST SEE!

Taghdim be : Hands of god , family zirak , and baghiyeye hejazi aasheghan va abiihaye aziz. i dont know if you have seen this or not, but adel ask him about the derby and PP players korkori (sheys saying PP will win IPL 95 %) Naser khan answers very well....long live Naser khan!! enjoy ...
  8. SS-Tehran

EDITED : too immature

EDITED : If you make posts like this, you will soon be banned, ISP is not a place for 16 year olds, please make posts like this in other web sites.
  9. SS-Tehran

Only president in the world eating while talking on phone

imagin the smell of dirty socks coming from AN, i guess thats why the other kid is in such a hurry to finish , and while having food in his mouth , tries to take sabzi...he just want to finish his eating in order to get out of there before he passes out by the smell. :D
  10. SS-Tehran

namzadiye Mahdavikia (clip)

PLEASE AVOID POSTING THREADS LIKE THIS. Thank you, lets leave his personal life to himself. Thanks
  11. SS-Tehran

Walchking aeyshiyyah techno remix!

This will be our TM music if we win AC this year...this will be played when Mahdavikia lift the AC cup. brf6EC55c8g
  12. SS-Tehran

can you see this???

If you can see this post, then please post a reply under my post here,..thanx
  13. SS-Tehran

The stoning in qhazvin took place 5 July!

Remember the stoning scentnce against a man and a woman in Qhazvin for adultry? it was stoped...but i found a report from BBC news, the execution of one of them, took place in Qhazvin by stoning on 5 July 2007..here is the article : Iran 'adulterer' stoned to death Marked as...
  14. SS-Tehran

Another stoning in Iran!!

the link is disabled
  15. SS-Tehran

32 persons killed in University shooting in USA (Virginia)

I found a old clip of him,...back then he worked in Korean tv and was laughed at ..i think this must have traumatized him really bad. http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/2376