New Hejazi interview from 90...MUST SEE!

Mar 29, 2007
SS-shahr
Taghdim be : Hands of god , family zirak , and baghiyeye hejazi aasheghan va abiihaye aziz.

i dont know if you have seen this or not, but adel ask him about the derby and PP players korkori (sheys saying PP will win IPL 95 %) Naser khan answers very well....long live Naser khan!! enjoy :

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
We have many respected blue members here and your post not only is disrespect towards PP fans on this board , it is to our many good blue fans as well.

Jun 26, 2007
SS Tehran khan,
with all due respect, but this clip is an insult to Nasser khan's etiket & class, in my opinion!

Whoever was doing his voice, wasnt very creative either!

iman_kh

Bench Warmer
Sep 18, 2005
ridi be nasser khanetoon keh ba in clip... lol
we dont even need to start the kori here khodetoon hale khodetoono migirin...;)

Mar 29, 2007
SS-shahr
So is this some Esteghlalis do on their spare time? Cheghadr maskhare...

There is nothing to enjoy from this K*ri clip.
Ofcource you cant enjoy this clip cuz you're longy my freind, and any true longy who says he/she enjoyed this clip is not a longy.

meanwhile, instead of enjoying this kiri clip (what you calld it) , you go ahead and enjoy
Sheys KIRI comment and daydream "PP are the IPL champions by 97 %" or even more KIRIer comment by Ghotbi "we will win IPL by 75 points" :blah:

baba aghalan vaisin nimfasl tamoom beshe bad shoro konin khato neshoon bekeshin
begin IPL ro bordin ya az in cherto perta, chon age yeho tiimetoon goozid az bazi ba SS be baad, oonmoghe hameye league behetoon mikhandan ba in comenthaye kiritoon ke Sheys va Ghotbi migan alan....vali khob chikaresh mishe kard..longi hamine dige LOL

Jun 26, 2007
Ofcource you cant enjoy this clip cuz you're longy my freind, and any true longy who says he/she enjoyed this clip is not a longy.

meanwhile, instead of enjoying this kiri clip (what you calld it) , you go ahead and enjoy
Sheys KIRI comment and daydream "PP are the IPL champions by 97 %" or even more KIRIer comment by Ghotbi "we will win IPL by 75 points" :blah:

baba aghalan vaisin nimfasl tamoom beshe bad shoro konin khato neshoon bekeshin
begin IPL ro bordin ya az in cherto perta, chon age yeho tiimetoon goozid az bazi ba SS be baad, oonmoghe hameye league behetoon mikhandan ba in comenthaye kiritoon ke Sheys va Ghotbi migan alan....vali khob chikaresh mishe kard..longi hamine dige LOL
SS jan,
There are some funny clips available on Youtube regarding Navad...but this one was simply LAME!!
There was nothing funny about it!

Akhe Sheys adadi nist ke kasi bekhad harfasho jeddi begire!!

and Nasser khan is a class act and gentleman, and those words coming out of his mouth is an insult to him...

houmanbahal

Elite Member
Mar 27, 2005
ESTEGHLAL SORAKHE

VASALAMMMM

HAMON ROTE 9HOM HAGHETONE INSHALAH BE 15 KE RESIDIN NASER KHANO MIFRESTIN KHHONASH.
STUPID CLIP. KHODA VAKILI NESVE HAVADARANE ESTEHGLA SHAKHSIAT NADARAN.

BTW SHEYS AND GHOTBI ARE TELLING THE TRUTH. EMSAL BADBAKHTETON MIKONIM.

shayanm

Bench Warmer
Nov 1, 2006
how about you guys just wait for the derby??
and in the meantime you pp and ss fans can watch sepahan's matches in the Champions league and learn from them, perspolis can't even qualify to champions league. and for esteghlal when they do qualify they screw it up like a stupid assholes.

I don't know why you guys support these 2 teams, they are worthless, they will keep breaking your heart as long as they are controlled by the IR gov.