Pathological lying and narcissism

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Is this thread “Pathological lying and narcissism” is created so people can lie at will?
That is actually clever I never thought of that angle. This could be dangerous information in the wrong hands
I have read several articles from American Psychology and even Dr Phill plus others. Here is the top 10 and I added a few -.As for me I feel that talking to a therapist really helps and i have nothing to hide. Anyways, this is not about me so I will give the top reasons, feel free to agree, disagree or add to the list.

1- Seek approval from others

2- Seek attention from others

3- Avoid and or delay punishment.

4- Gain an advantage to exploit others.

5- Escape from reality

6-To avoid feeling judged or shamed

7-To protect themselves from retaliation

8-To experience pleasure from deceiving others.

9-For personal reasons to make someone happy. For example telling a child that Santa Claus exists.

10-To obtain rewards.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Is this thread “Pathological lying and narcissism” is created so people can lie at will?
I think it is also so people can justify lying at will and all the psychological magazines that I read agree on one thing. Most narcissists can easily lie. Right above your post I just gave like a bunch of reasons why narcissist lie

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@Dr Strangemoosh What do you think about the Germany away kits? Seems like Nike and Adidas are going "woke"
That is not the "St George flag," St George is red and white. That is the St Gay flag. Oh and look at Germany's away kits.
Looks like a cheap copy of Inter Miami. England fans were so upset, Nike's stock dropped 7%
This is what I think of, when I think of Germany's traditional Green kits. They turned that into THIS.
The only reason why Die Mannschaft fans are tolerating the kits is because they are a good luck charm.
Germany just beat France and Netherlands, two top 10 teams, in those butt ugly kits.
On the Germany side, you don't want to ever jinks a good Ger.jpg Germany.jpg thing. On the England side, some of the England players were covering up the St Gay flag.
The only thing that was missing was the rainbow flag. WOKE NIKE's lame excuse was they wanted to be "inclusive," That is code for woke.
I buy every Germany and Italy jersey usually, the only ones I did not buy are those ugly where's Waldo, striped u neck kits, they wore in 2018.
Adidas and Fanatics want you to pay $150 for this austenitic piece of garbage lol. However, if Germany continues to win, keep wearing it, don't jinx it.
You don't mess with Tradition. For these 6 NAME NATIONS
Brazil = Canary Yellow kits
Argentina- Light blue and white stripes, not an Argentina fan but LOVE THE JERSEYS (gorgeous)
Italy(Azzuri Blue)
France(blue)
England(White or red, with the St George flag)

Honorable Mentions -Netherlands orange. Spain- Red with yellow accents.
Germany(the German flag stripes on the jersey.
Honorable mention Espana-Red- Netherlands- Orange
Don't mess with these 6 iconic jerseys!

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
@TeamMeli
You might have English Ancestry, but
I don’t think all Americans have English ancestry as you put it below.

Sherwin Rasmussen
@SherwinRasmussn

As an American with English ancetory, I always was curious, why the government, insists on the UK flag? Everyone loves the historic ST JAMES FLAG. There is nothing racist or wrong with it, it is an ENGLISH FLAG. After all, we are ENGLISH, as much as Sadiq Khan hates it.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
@TeamMeli
You might have English Ancestry, but
I don’t think all Americans have English ancestry as you put it below.

Sherwin Rasmussen
@SherwinRasmussn

As an American with English ancestry, I always was curious, why the government, insists on the UK flag? Everyone loves the historic ST JAMES FLAG. There is nothing racist or wrong with it, it is an ENGLISH FLAG. After all, we are ENGLISH, as much as Sadiq Khan hates it.
Actually, I have studied this a but let's break down American ancestors, the 3 most popular type which "supposedly " I have and forget Rasmusen. Ramsey is an "Old English" sur name, from Essex UK near London. Rasmussen sounds as foreign as Razmy or Razmyoush so instead of Razmy it's Ramsey simple and easy to pronounce. Oh and I think you and the others would like the concert hall 2 on my new Yahama Clavinova 745 the Godfather theme btw, psoted.
I am going through Nevada courts to be Ramsey but let's break it down
1 English American ancestry about 50,000,000
2 German American about 44,978,000 so we will call it 45,000,000
3 Italian American population(side note has declined a bit) 18,000,000
So I was pissed they messed with the St George flag, that is rubbish mate.

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
No it is created so people could be better liars, and get away with it 😆 now we somehow meandered to 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿St George and 🇩🇪 kits. This is the awesome power of ISB 😆

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
No it is created so people could be better liars, and get away with it 😆 now we somehow meandered to 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿St George and 🇩🇪 kits. This is the awesome power of ISB 😆
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box, they stumble as they make their way across the universe...

Jia guru deywa ...ohm ....nothing's gonna change my world...nothing's gonna change my world....

So now you are English...Good on you mate , love the shepherd's pie 🥧 😜

Nov 29, 2002
Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box, they stumble as they make their way across the universe...

Jia guru deywa ...ohm ....nothing's gonna change my world...nothing's gonna change my world....

"Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box, they stumble as they make their way across the universe..." 👍👍

We are in a strange and surreal era of shapeshifting and constantly changing
The Grey Cardinal, the Non-Linear world of Zhirkov. Consumate bullshiters:

It's a world where someone can simultaneously love and hate things

Love Putin https://www.facebook.com/groups/838523226682017/permalink/999147280619610/ ,
Hate Putin
Love Trans people
Hate trans people
Love them
Hate them

Be Russian. Be German. Be English. Be Italian. Be American. Nothing really matters.... Everything changes

The sands always shift

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV

"Thoughts meander like a restless wind inside a letter box, they stumble as they make their way across the universe..." 👍👍

We are in a strange and surreal era of shapeshifting and constantly changing
The Grey Cardinal, the Non-Linear world of Zhirkov. Consumate bullshiters:

It's a world where someone can simultaneously love and hate things

Love Putin https://www.facebook.com/groups/838523226682017/permalink/999147280619610/ ,
Hate Putin
LoveTrans people
Hate trans people
Love them
Hate them

Be Russian. Be German. Be English. Be Italian. Be American. Nothing really matters.... Everything changes

The sands always shift
I hate English food mate listen I know you guys like to make fun of me and that is fine have at it. I think Sheppard's Pie tastes like it sounds .
Look mate, I'm actually to be honest with you not even found of the English but when I did that stupid DNA test, English and Scottish showed up and to me, Scottish is pretty much English. German Italian and even Spanish showed up as well so you guys can feel free to make fun of Spain, France, Italy or Germany as well.
Oh and as for me, I just 100% HATE three people with a passion.
1 Vladimir Putin
2- Ali Khamenei
3- Benjiman NuttyYaJEW.

Honestly, I should have NEVER TAKEN THAT DNA TEST. I read articles that people's dna got hacked so I am never doing that again. I am what I am, I like to call myself, "A CITIZEN OF THE WORLD. " So you guys can make fun of every European Nationality its all good.
The reason why I know there is a God is because Arab and Jewish didn't show up :) There is a God.
Oh and basically I have no problems with anyone and I like to say I am a citizen of the world.
I never heard of "Non, Linear War" sounds interesting. So you want to destabilize the region.
Um there are a lot of problems in UK, starting with the mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, don't even get me started on that clown. Hey if he can claim that he is English then I a English.
If this guy can claim English, then I am English.
He is "proud to be English."
if a Khan can be English then anyone can, even you :)
The new St George Flag if Sadiq Khan had his way

Attachments

Last edited:

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Might as well change the St George flag.
The new St George Flag, if "The English Gentleman" Sadiq Khan had his way
If he is English then I am Chinese.
As for European Cuisine I noticed something. The further NORTH you go, the worse the food becomes.
For example, I love Italian, French and Spanish cuisine. I hate German, English and food from Scandinavia.
This will shock you but the food I hate the worst is actually Russian, can't stand Borscht, don't know how people could eat it.
The only Russian dish I like is Beef Stroganov.

Attachments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Dude there's a difference being British and English.
If you want to have a fat lip and a black eye call a Scottish man English!
Oh ok i got you and I know that and by the way, if you want a fat lip and a black eye, call an Irish, an English as well.
Scottish and Irish have their own culture and identity.
By the way what do you think of the 2023 new home Italia blue kits? I just ordered these and I like the Die Mannschaft home kits.
They did not have XL in the italia away so i could not get those.
What made me laugh is he said he is proud to be English. Khan is not English, he is British.
Scottish, Welsh, and Irish have their own culture, their own identity, their own slang and jargon.
I have been to Edenborough. Instead of yes, you might hear AYE and instead of piss, they say it like PISH. They like to say DAFT , which means crazy
Assuming everyone from the UK is English is like assuming everyone from Russia is Slaviansky. Not necessarily.
My wife mentioned the Germany home kits remind her of the traditional ones, that is what they were going for except it's not stripes on the chest,
it is on the adidas stripes. These are the only two kits I like. Nike killed it with the St Gay flag.

Attachments

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
Oh my bad well someone I believe Dr S was taking about the St George kits I apologize mate. Still both are nice mate.
I'm just excited today is new Italia kit day or me, up next Die Mannschaft. Didn't @Dr Strangemoosh talk about the St George flag here? Or was that another threat?
Also, stay with me here, I think this thread is a bad idea. It's like opening up a thread saying, 'Why do people cheat on their taxes?" Someone posts how to cheat on your taxes and the tax cheat get's inspired. This is a BLUEPRINT for the Pathological liar to learn how to be a better liar.
That is like giving a loaded gun to a Chimp and hoping the Chimp doesn't shoot someone.
One thing I learned from my therapist and Psychiatrist is if you are happy with yourself, there is no need to lie. People lie because they want to either cover something up or they are unhappy, they want to tell people they have or are doing more.
I'm reaching my goals I am starting my PhD program at GCU in June, I could not me more thrilled. I am happy with myself, when I look at the mirror and see the reflection staring back at me
. I could have this as my PhD Thesis but it would probably be on students with a learning disability like ADD, something I have personal experience in.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Nov 29, 2002
I'm so sorry to hear about you father's passing Sherwin

I hope you and your family are together and having the chance to spend time in each other's company to share the grief. This is a difficult time, look after yourself.