Search results

1. ali_karimi

Ghadhaffi starts mass killings, and IRI is watching

I thought this was literally what the Basijis were??
  2. ali_karimi

First Toronto FC Thread?

Big news for Toronto FC: Toronto FC To Hire Klinsmann as Consultant It appears as though Toronto FC have found their man. According to a report in the Globe and Mail, Maple Leafs Sports and Entertainment are in the final stages of negotiating a consulting role for German soccer legend Juergen...
  3. ali_karimi

Burn A Quran Day 9/11/2010

Ya sorry I should have made it clear. I wasn't really replying to your post. I just used that one line as a segway to what I wanted to say.
  4. ali_karimi

Burn A Quran Day 9/11/2010

And rebellion itself is older than religions. The problem with religions aren't the religions themselves, or the belief systems associated with the religions, it's the fact that mankind will always find something to fight about. You think if there was no such thing as religion, we'd be living in...
  5. ali_karimi

Riddle

I saw this on TV, and couldn't find an answer to validate my guess online, so I thought I would see what you guys thought: 5 cats catch 5 mice in 5 minutes. How many cats does it take to catch 100 mice in 100 minutes?
  6. ali_karimi

GOAT = Usher?

Watch! YouTube- ‪Goat Screaming Like Usher‬‎
  7. ali_karimi

Picking a Movie for tonight

SPOILER ALERT!!! The problem with limbo, and the reason why it's so dangerous, is that the dreamer forgets they are in limbo, and it becomes their reality. That's why you never wanna get stuck there. If the dreamer knows they are in limbo, it's simply "unconstructed dream...
  8. ali_karimi

Blanc's first act as French coach

I tried to look for this topic in another thread but couldn't find it, so... Laurent Blanc suspends France's entire mutinous World Cup squad The new France manager has decided not to select any of the players who crashed out of the World Cup for his first match Laurent Blanc will...
  9. ali_karimi

UnIslamic Republic of Iran crimes

I'm just gonna stop.
  10. ali_karimi

That day will never come, my friend, because we will never let it come.
  11. ali_karimi

Honestly, I'm not trying to convince you that there is a God, and Islam is the right religion, blah blah blah, no. I'm trying to tell you that there is no reason why we can't live in peaceful harmony, without cutting down each other's beliefs. This argument we're having is, I believe, hugely...
  12. ali_karimi

But to me, it doesn't leave my hand bloody and sore because I know how to use the tool. Just because I am a master of controlling it, while others get hurt using it, why should I cease to use it? Once again, your (and other litigants of religion) ignorance is in thinking that religious people...
  13. ali_karimi

First of all, I take offence to that. If you wanna make snide remarks, go argue with InDaMoneyz. Don't try to be funny in a serious conversation. Now, consider the people who have nothing, or everything they have had was taken away. What do they believe in, the goodness of mankind or the hope...
  14. ali_karimi

Once again, that's your opinion. To me it's ignorant to say that, to others, it's the "truth".
  15. ali_karimi

No, it's like saying science is a beautiful thing because of all it has taught us and how much it has helped us to improve our lives. But in the hands of the wrong people, the nuclear bomb was made and killed many innocent citizens of the Earth.
  16. ali_karimi

My point is that if it were not for religion, we would find something else to fight about. People are always gonna feel the need to justify their actions, especially when those actions are morally wrong. This is why religion has become so prominent in Iran to those who are most corrupt. They...
  17. ali_karimi

I'm sorry if your parents are such biorzeh that they decided it was right to jam a religion down your throat, but it gives you no right (and shows how ignorant you are) to blame what's happening in Iran on religion. Religion is what it is because of mankind, not the other way around.
  18. ali_karimi

Calculus Question

Hi guys, I was just looking for a way to approach this question and didn't really know how.
  19. ali_karimi

Making a sports website

Hi everyone, I know everyone is smart with this kind of stuff, so I think you will be able to help me. I have made a website for a hockey league that some friends of mine have started up, and I am just looking for ways to make it a lot better. You can see the site online right now, its URL is...