UnIslamic Republic of Iran crimes

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
OH BTW TO These pseudo Muslims:

According to true Islam the (true) Emaam is the ONLY person who can issue the orders to carry out Sentences. NO ONE else can.
The khalifeh who was elected by (stupid) ppl or sit there by british/israeli money can go to HELL and eat shi*! The bastard cannot even compare himself to a God sent Emaam much less take His title!
Ignorance is 2nd root of evil , money being the 1st.

Nov 14, 2005
in the dream of every basiji
[QUOTE=Ardesheer;767478. Please tell me, according to Koran (which you have read in different langauges), could a man beat his wife? Could a man imprison his adulterous wife fo life (how about vice versa)? Does a man have to cover his hair?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

ARDASHİR JAN

to aye migeke az zanhaike behetoon naravai kardan aval nasihateshoon konidke dafe dige dast be chonin kari nazanan age dorost nashodan rakhtekhabetoon az ham joda konid age hanoozam dorost nashodan inja 2 mani mide zaboone arabi va migeke ya az manzeletoon beroonid ya be torike molayem bashe bezeniteshoon.oontorike in akhoonda migen nist ghazie ke zanharo morede zarbo shatme khod garar dehim.aslan hamchin chizi to kar nist

zemnan aslan man cover nadare ke to qoran neveshte shode bashe in chiza man dar avordie akhoondast.age mohamad to in garn zendegi mikard yeki az ba kelastarin lebasharo mipushid na mese in mollaha ke engari daran to chah zendegi mikonan.peyambara dar tole tarikh be onvane roshanfekrtarin nafare garneshon shenakhte shodanke hamishe morede entegado tanafore bagiye garar gereftan.

taze inam arz konam khedmatetke mohamad asalatan arab nist.esrailie.are eshtebah nashnidi esrailie.jadesh barmigarde be ebrahim

2 chize dige moonde ke javab nadadam oonaram farda javab midam chon khab az chesham dare mirize ardashir jan.vali yadet nare
eslam manish ineke kesike taslim shode.che masihi che kalimi che boodai che mosalmoon che zardoshti.har ke khodaro ghabool kone o karhae niki bokone oon kas eslamo gabool karde dige.niaz nistesh ke adam hatman to ye keshvare mosalmoo donya biad.ino khoda qoran mige.taze mazhabe asile make zerdoshtie ba eslam to kheily jaha kheily shabahat dare baham badan oonam migam.

eslam fagat gorane va az bagie chize responseble nistim.chon namidoonimke vagaen in harfo peyambar zad ya nah.akhoonda goh mikhoranke fatva halal haram sader mikonan in bozorgtari gonahe kabirast be ghole qoran chon fagat khoda barazande ineke in fatva ro sadar kone NAH KHOMEİNE MALOONE SHASH BE ROOHİKE ASLO NASAB NADARE!!

felan shab khosh aziz

Last edited:

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
Who do you think has made religion? Mankind. Also, I don't think there is a need to insult his parents. If you think what's going on in Iran is just due to politics and religion has nothing to do with it, you live in another world, like the one Mohammad lived in with Jinns and Parees. If you read Koran, you will see that akhoonds in Iran are not doing remotely what Allah will be doing to you in hell, the way Allah will burn you, kill you, etc. At least these guys can only kill you once.
My point is that if it were not for religion, we would find something else to fight about. People are always gonna feel the need to justify their actions, especially when those actions are morally wrong. This is why religion has become so prominent in Iran to those who are most corrupt. They seize it as a means to brainwash those who believe with their hearts, not with their greed. But instead of blaming the root problem, human nature itself, we blame what is most obvious. In essence, religion is a beautiful thing because it teaches us there is a moral obligation we have to each other and the world, but in the hands of the wrong people with power, it's a tool that can be used to no end for corruption.

When I read the title of this thread, I expected something completely different. Yes it is the UNislamic Republic of Iran, because what it has done is not at all justified by the Islamic religion. There should always be a separation of church and state.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
In essence, religion is a beautiful thing because it teaches us there is a moral obligation we have to each other and the world, but in the hands of the wrong people with power, it's a tool that can be used to no end for corruption.
Thats like saying a nuclear bomb is a beautiful thing because of the pretty colors that light up the sky when it goes boom, its just people that are to blame for using it wrong.

Somethings do much more damage than good. Everything good thing that people claim religion has done, non religious people have done just as well if not better. Hope, hapiness, protection, beauty, sympathy, and love are not monopolized by religion. If anything they are distorted and perverted by religion.

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
Indiana Jones, I have to tell you, I am having a very difficult time to read Farsi in this format. If you write in English or use Farsi fonts, I can read, otherwise it takes me a long time.

However, here's one part you said "inja 2 mani mide zaboone arabi va migeke ya az manzeletoon beroonid ya be torike molayem bashe bezeniteshoon."

This is one meaning of that verse. I would like to ask Ms. Niloufar what she think about this meaning of the verse in Koran. Would you accept this to be the word of God?

Now, the second meaning that you say "az manzeletoon beroonid", could you please tell us which Arabic word in the verse you translate to mean this. All the English and Farsi translation I have seen (and others who have told me they know Arabic fluently) do not say anything there that talks about throwing them out of your house. Even if that's the right translation, I would like to ask Ms. Niloufar whether she is OK with this one too. Note that there is no such right given to a woman (to beat or throw husband out of the house), so even that part of it is one-sided.

Feb 22, 2005
I think it is important to evaluate a project and choose how it has performed.

If we look at religion, lets take Islam, in this case, and evaluate its performance unbiasely, we will probably give it a failing grade.

It is called responsibility, and the same way we hold our parents, presidents, CEOs, employers, employees, children, etc... responsible, we must also keep the author and book of Islam responsible for the confusion that it has created that has caused the loss, tortures, stoning, hanging, rapes, etc.... in its name. It is the responsibility of its so called creator, the all mighty god who created heaven, earth, universe, etc.. to create a book that its followers, following it, dont end up killing and torturing, justifiably labeling as kaffars, in its name.

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
Thats like saying a nuclear bomb is a beautiful thing because of the pretty colors that light up the sky when it goes boom, its just people that are to blame for using it wrong.
No, it's like saying science is a beautiful thing because of all it has taught us and how much it has helped us to improve our lives. But in the hands of the wrong people, the nuclear bomb was made and killed many innocent citizens of the Earth.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
No, it's like saying science is a beautiful thing because of all it has taught us and how much it has helped us to improve our lives. But in the hands of the wrong people, the nuclear bomb was made and killed many innocent citizens of the Earth.
Science has given us many things that nothing else can give. Religion has not. Nothing. Zero. Zip.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Once again, that's your opinion. To me it's ignorant to say that, to others, it's the "truth".
Name one thing that religion gives that can ONLY be given by religion. Something measurable or supported by evidence. Virgins in the afterlife doesnt count. Its only ignorant if you can prove me wrong. Just by calling it ignorant doesnt make it so.

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
Name one thing that religion gives that can ONLY be given by religion. Something measurable or supported by evidence. Virgins in the afterlife doesnt count.
First of all, I take offence to that. If you wanna make snide remarks, go argue with InDaMoneyz. Don't try to be funny in a serious conversation.

Now, consider the people who have nothing, or everything they have had was taken away. What do they believe in, the goodness of mankind or the hope that one day the blonde haired, blue eyed man in America is going to come save them? No, they believe in God, and that he may continue to bless them with the thing that is most precious of all, life. Take away everything from someone and see what they turn to for comfort, a lot of the time (I'm not saying all the time) they turn to God because it seems to be the one concrete thing they have in life. Sometimes, you just need something to keep you going and help strengthen your morale.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
First of all, I take offence to that. If you wanna make snide remarks, go argue with InDaMoneyz. Don't try to be funny in a serious conversation.

Now, consider the people who have nothing, or everything they have had was taken away. What do they believe in, the goodness of mankind or the hope that one day the blonde haired, blue eyed man in America is going to come save them? No, they believe in God, and that he may continue to bless them with the thing that is most precious of all, life. Take away everything from someone and see what they turn to for comfort, a lot of the time (I'm not saying all the time) they turn to God because it seems to be the one concrete thing they have in life. Sometimes, you just need something to keep you going and help strengthen your morale.
Haha. You are sitting here calling my comments ignorant, yet you are taking offense? Awesome. And I wasnt joking, at least not with that comment.

Those people that have nothing. Giving them false hope is doing them a disservice. There are many things that could give them hope or inspiration that dont include a bunch of lies and bullshit.

You have two tools. At best both get the job done, yet one leaves your hand bloody and sore. Which do you use? Religion has no monopoly. Everything that Religion can do at its very best can be done by other things without all the shit and misery...

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
Haha. You are sitting here calling my comments ignorant, yet you are taking offense? Awesome. And I wasnt joking, at least not with that comment.

Those people that have nothing. Giving them false hope is doing them a disservice. There are many things that could give them hope or inspiration that dont include a bunch of lies and bullshit.

You have two tools. At best both get the job done, yet one leaves your hand bloody and sore. Which do you use? Religion has no monopoly. Everything that Religion can do at its very best can be done by other things without all the shit and misery...
But to me, it doesn't leave my hand bloody and sore because I know how to use the tool. Just because I am a master of controlling it, while others get hurt using it, why should I cease to use it?

Once again, your (and other litigants of religion) ignorance is in thinking that religious people are some sort of salesman, and religion is a product. It's not like that at all. You may believe that your tool is better than mine because it doesn't get your hands dirty, and vice versa, but to say that religion is to blame for the hatred and enmity in this world is just another way of creating a barrier between us, when really we CAN coexist in harmony. I think this is one of the messages of religion that most people (even a lot of practitioners) ignore. I'm not going to tell you there is a right or wrong way to live life, I'm just going to continue to live mine in the way I believe is best, which in my case means led by religion. For either of us to say that the other way is wrong, or to say it does nothing for the world would be ignorant on both our parts. There is no superiority here.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Thats not the point. The point is that it leaves MANY peoples hand bloody and sore. Think of it like a product. When a company puts out a product that hurts a large portion of the poeple who buy it, it is recalled. Time to recall this shit...

You still havent answered my question. There is NOTHING that religion does that cant be done in a much more harmless and honest way. Nothing. I didnt say it does nothing good. I said it does nothing that cant be replicated by something secular.

Do you know what the word ignorant means? It means without knowledge. What knowledge am I lacking here?

But to me, it doesn't leave my hand bloody and sore because I know how to use the tool. Just because I am a master of controlling it, while others get hurt using it, why should I cease to use it?

Once again, your (and other litigants of religion) ignorance is in thinking that religious people are some sort of salesman, and religion is a product. It's not like that at all. You may believe that your tool is better than mine because it doesn't get your hands dirty, and vice versa, but to say that religion is to blame for the hatred and enmity in this world is just another way of creating a barrier between us, when really we CAN coexist in harmony. I think this is one of the messages of religion that most people (even a lot of practitioners) ignore. I'm not going to tell you there is a right or wrong way to live life, I'm just going to continue to live mine in the way I believe is best, which in my case means led by religion. For either of us to say that the other way is wrong, or to say it does nothing for the world would be ignorant on both our parts. There is no superiority here.

ali_karimi

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2004
Canada
Thats not the point. The point is that it leaves MANY peoples hand bloody and sore. Think of it like a product. When a company puts out a product that hurts a large portion of the poeple who buy it, it is recalled. Time to recall this shit...

You still havent answered my question. There is NOTHING that religion does that cant be done in a much more harmless and honest way. Nothing.
Honestly, I'm not trying to convince you that there is a God, and Islam is the right religion, blah blah blah, no. I'm trying to tell you that there is no reason why we can't live in peaceful harmony, without cutting down each other's beliefs. This argument we're having is, I believe, hugely representative of the problems that do arise with religion and those who resent it. If everyone learned to respect other people's beliefs and values, whether it be religious, agnostic, or atheist, the world would be a better place. The answer isn't necessarily to abolish religion altogether.

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Honestly, I'm not trying to convince you that there is a God, and Islam is the right religion, blah blah blah, no. I'm trying to tell you that there is no reason why we can't live in peaceful harmony, without cutting down each other's beliefs. This argument we're having is, I believe, hugely representative of the problems that do arise with religion and those who resent it. If everyone learned to respect other people's beliefs and values, whether it be religious, agnostic, or atheist, the world would be a better place. The answer isn't necessarily to abolish religion altogether.
LOL. The day religion stops interfering in the lives of others we'll talk ;)