Search results

1. S

Iran-S. Korea Players rating

Rating are from 1- 5 with 1 being best and 5 the worst Rahmati: 2: (Great game as usual except that he is partially to blame for the goal) Jalal Hossain: 3: his Average slef Aghili: 3 : Solid in air and on ground for most of the game except for the goal. He should take the greater share of...
  2. S

How many medals have Hindu's won

And When I say Hindu's I mean the practicing Hindu's and not the one who are billionares and win Gold in Olympic or the one that win Bronzi in Wresting cuase they dont have the dot on their forehead.
  3. S

African Champ Egypt -Sudan[R]

Egypt had an embarassing loss with all their starts in Sudan in a friendly game yesterday. The victory is significant for Sudan whom is always looked upon by Egyptian as sub-par to Egypt. 20.08.08Sudan4:0 (1:0)Egypt
  4. S

Daei: No Nekbat or Khalili for Kuwait game

Daei told Irna that Nekbat will miss Kuwait game for personal problem and Khalili will miss the due to injury. THis should be a good chance for Milad Maidavoudi and Haj Safi to start or come in as sub . I guess Mojtaba Jabbari wont play due to the recent death of his father.
  5. S

Daei Teameto Var daro boro

I have never felt this disappointed in TM. Maybe I shouldn't say this right now but this is no longer TM for me. 1. The idiot plays with no plan and his team fail to feed their lone forward (Enayati, Khalili) a singe decent chance the entire game. 2. The players played as if it did not matter...
  6. S

Team Melli List: Your pick out of Sepahan and Persepolis

Here is the list based on ISP and IV: GoalKeepers: Mehdi Rahmati, Ebrahim Mirzapour Defenders: Jalal Hosseini, Rahman Rezaei, Satar Zare, Morteza Asadi, Hashem Beikzadeh Midfielders: Mohammad Alavi, Mojtaba Shiri, Majid Gholamnejad, Ebrahim Sadeghi, Mehdi Mahdavikia, Javad Nekounam...
  7. S

Will Daei invite 5 players from Saipa with their recent losses?

Daei's argument for inviting 5 from Saipa for Kuwait game was that they had the best result in the return leg of IPL. Given that Saipa has srewed up lately 2 consecutive losses and a tie, would he make the same argument now? By that Argument, he should be inviting a few more players from Sepahan...
  8. S

Being blindsided by our love for Qotbi

I am sure someone is going to start bashing me for saying this but I feel most of us are not looking logically to poor perfromance of Perspolis as of lately. We attribute all the success of firsthalf of the season while blaming everone else but him for the failure in the 2nd half of the season...
  9. S

How Daei cost us the win against Kuwait

While I agree that all the blame falls on IFF and Sazemane Tarbiyat Badani, I think that Daei's line up mistakes, inexperience and stubborness cost us the game that we were ahead 2-0. Here are a few reason for it. 1. Not Using Mobali eeither as start or sub: Our team had at least 5 free kicks...
  10. S

Lebanese president: IRI FM ( mottaki) is out of line

How cleverly added the word "خودش" in this fake news. Again Arajif and khozab'at made up news ;)
  11. S

Anyone Who Opposes Israel is Labeled a Terrorist

<B>A well analyzed piece by Vijay Prashad who teaches at Trinity College in Hartford, CT Anyone Who Opposes Israel is Labeled a Terrorist Cry Havoc By VIJAY PRASHAD The G-8 statement on Israel's war on Lebanon puts the onus on Hezbollah. The Europeans are wringing their hands. Mr. Blair...
  12. S

New Israeli Massacare: more than 50 civilian including 23 children killed

How could someone be more zionist than zion himself. Even the Israeli Prime minister appologized and said this was a mistake. Yet a Kaseh daghtar az ash comes and tries to justifies the attorcities.
  13. S

Another murder in Evin, this time Akbar Mohammadi

May he rest in peace and justice be brought to those who cuased any murder be it in Iranian jails, street, or in south Lebanon, Palestine Israel. No one can defend an injustice. As Prophet Muhammad said, There is no goodness in a system where people are afraid to say the truth for the fear of...
  14. S

New Israeli Massacare: more than 50 civilian including 23 children killed

I am writing these to all of you as I am watching live broadcast of shocking news of the new israeli massacre in the town of Qana in South Lebanon. At 1:00AM Israeli warplanes bombed a civilian shelter killing more than 50 people including more than 22 children. THe death toll is increasing...
  15. S

Is Israel Losing Its War In Lebanon? by Robert Fisk

This has nothing to do with Akhond, religion,... this is about defending your country and home. And the world is with lebanse people. Stop using Bush's reference to US as world
  16. S

How the "Deliberate" Became Only "Apparent"

Here is an article from an Israeli based writer analysing the current Situation and Media coverage. How the "Deliberate" Became Only "Apparent" The Lies Israel Tells Itself (And We Tell On Its Behalf) By JONATHAN COOK: Jonathan Cook is a writer and journalist based in Nazareth, Israel. He...
  17. S

Dooste Aziz; Stop being paranoid, Israel disappointment in South lebanon does not mean Arab will rule the world. Hezbulla was already rulling South Lebanon since 2000 and none of the thing mentioned happened. People in The Christian Villages under Hezbulla were drinking as before. THose who did...
  18. S

Most of you Know Robert Fisk, The Veteran Reporter of British paper (Independent) who has been living in Lebanon for a long time. He is in South lebanon right now and filled this report. Qlaya, Southern Lebanon -- Is it possible - is it conceivable - that Israel is losing its war in Lebanon...
  19. S

Gone Fish'n

So tell me if Taken Out in your sentence is not = Kill? If lunatic should be killed. Should we kill all peopel in a Mental hospitall as well? Should we kill those who attempt Suicide? THey were going to kill themselves anyway right?
  20. S

What foramtion QN will use for Teamme Melli

QN has used the excuse that Daei and QN do not fit the formation he uses for Teamme Melli and he does not need them. As far As remember ESES played 4-4-2 under QN with the following people in the roster -------------------Taleb Lou-----------------...