Search results

1. AliMR

meehandoost va dirooz

chetorin shoma bacheha... onyeki gholf shod.... man goftam ke fekr kardam baa in hame saro seda, hatman kheili ziadin, hatman jahade dah saaale belakhare gerefteo bahaiyat az hame zade bala. hala beharhal dadash... bad chi? bad shoma daromadi gofti nemidonam imam hosein, isa masih...
  2. AliMR

a bosnian song...

YouTube - Dino Merlin & Hari Varesanovic -Dabogda
  3. AliMR

TEHRAN - Iran failed on Friday to register what it said would be the world'st...

TEHRAN - Iran failed on Friday to register what it said would be the world's largest sandwich in the Guinness book of World Records after people rushed forward and began eating it - before it was measured.Event organizers had planned to stuff the 1,500-metre-long sandwich with 700 kg of ostrich...
  4. AliMR

رای نمی دهم! OMG ROFL

YouTube - ??? ??? ???! OH MAN, I laughed so much at this clip that i forgot how to embed youtube videos it was some sort of a tag? someone please show me. here is another one. oh shit. delam dard gereft. YouTube - Iranian Opinions About Presidency Election YouTube - Iran...
  5. AliMR

i am back! yaay

Salam Aleikom Va Rahmatollahi Va Barekatoh.. i am back!!!! originally i was given a month ban, and while on my ban, i was given another 3 month. go figure:violin: a reason of "starting fights" was given, but no citation... its ok tho. its their forum and they can run it anyways. i been...
  6. AliMR

AMAZING GARMAAN

UhIMWNNY2LY ZTkWaCOshIg this one gets real good after a minute.
  7. AliMR

Austrian Father Who Locked Sex Slave Daughter in Basement for 24 years

WOW. sick. ****************************************** A 73-year-old Austrian is under arrest on suspicion of hiding his daughter in a cellar for 24 years and fathering seven children with her, police say. The existence of the woman, believed missing since 1984 and now 42, emerged apparently...
  8. AliMR

Polygamy (polygyny) Legality in the west

while we are on the subject of incest and homosexuality(!!!), i like to ask the members what they think about polygyny (practice of one man having more than one wife)... we have stated so far that according to western Humanism and ethics, a consenting adult's choices have to be respected, so...
  9. AliMR

freedom of expression and hypocrisy

XMdPDUamBXA hypocrisy at its finest. watch the whole thing.
  10. AliMR

Thinking about buying a bike... any opinions?

im thinkin about buying a bike and it would be my first bike... i want ur opinion here, A) do you think i should get one? and B) if so what kind? keep in mind im a beginner... i been looking at Ninja kawasaki 250R..
  11. AliMR

I hit the Jackpot!

http://www.mhbateni.com/mohammad/music/ i found this site FULL of all my childhood cartoons and serials themes... i feel so weird listening to these. guys if you are from my generation 20-28 years old.. you will know these... For example: HANA DOKHTARI DAR MAZRAE...
  12. AliMR

daei gets mad n talks about cartoons

lol i love him Bd7mfzV5Dy0
  13. AliMR

Bush Pardons himself! WTF!!!!!

jHQ7Prwh7Gc
  14. AliMR

Christians and HEYAAT

I AM NOT GOING TO SAY THAT SHIA'S HAVE COPIED THEIR HEYAAT, DASTE, AND TAZIE KHOONI FROM THE CHRISTIANS... no i am not going to say that... but can you see any similarities??? http://www.darepit.blogfa.com/post-208.aspx and this looks like that huge ALAM KOTAL that shias pick...
  15. AliMR

When rappers use XLS spreadsheets!

:winner1:http://madhattannights.com/when-rappers-get-ahold-of-powerpoint/
  16. AliMR

برخورد با قمه زنی و آلات موسیقی غیر مجاز در &#

سردار رادان تاکید کرد: فرمانده نیروی انتظامی تهران تاکید کرد: پلیس با قمه زنی ، کاروانهای علم کشی و آلات موسیقی غیر مجاز و سایر موضوعات خلاف عرف و انحرافی در هیئت های عزاداری برخورد می کند. به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، سردار احمد رضا رادان فرمانده نیروی...
  17. AliMR

Video of why the PERSIAN gulf incident is BULLSHIT.

cIh4wuETukc ok people. think about it. i am sure you have all seen the cnn video where the "iranian" guy says "you will explode soon".. 1) the accent is not iranian..sounds like a robot 2) if this is coming from the boats...why does the caller sound like he is sitting in a studio? if he is in...
  18. AliMR

Perspolis's Doping player

چپ* پاى* پرسپوليس؛ مرد سرشناس* دوپينگى* فوتبال* ايران...! خبر کميته* ضددوپينگ* در تعقيب* 6 مربى* و يک* پزشک* که* ديروز در خبرورزشى* و يکي، دو روزنامه* ديگر به* چاپ* رسيد، بازتاب* فراوانى* در جامعه* فوتبال* کشور داشت. در اين* خصوص* اخبار تکميلى* ديگرى* منتشر...
  19. AliMR

2 turkish remixes of Old iranian songs

Both by Deniz Seki YouTube - Turkish - Deniz Seki - Boyle gelmis boyle gider YouTube - Deniz Seki - Dile Kolay i still dont know how to use media tags.. i looked but cant find the directions.
  20. AliMR

خميني اشعار و تصنيفي گفته كه.....

My Adabyaate farsi isnt as strong as the average university graduate from iran (maybe cause i didnt go to school there)...but i need someones opion here. Dont the following lines sound like sherk? فارغ از خود شدم و كوس أناالحق بزدم همچو منصور خريدار سردار شدم در ميخانه گشاييد به رويم شب و...