Search results

1. Z

The Anglo-Saxon Mission

Knowing this is better than not knowing this.
  2. Z

Paul Joseph Watson on T Groups

yankee, angelosaakson IR sponsored mozdoors!? What do you think masoudA? I mean, how do these dare accuse ... YouTube- Paul Joseph Watson on the Alex Jones Show 7/2/2009 Part 1 of 2
  3. Z

WW3, IT IS COMING

Interesting video. Food war and control of the world... Try to consider it from more than just one angle, for, against or otherwise, of course. YouTube- WW3 (World war 3) ITS COMING
  4. Z

The Anti-Christ Dajjal Will Be A Reptilian Shape-Shifter

A series of videos documenting and linking historical/factual symbolisms and norms to show how it all started and what the "agenda" is going to be. Be open minded and patient. You will appreciate it. After viewing the pieces, please post your objective comments/questions so that we can perhaps...
  5. Z

The 4th Reich

Hi after a long while. I am going to start by this post on 'The 4th Reich'. Not to be missed! Journalist and author Jim Marrs discussed his new book The Rise of the Fourth Reich, which posits that Nazi ideology threatens to overtake America. I am telling you, you gotta cover this.... YouTube-...
  6. Z

StopWarOnIran.org

Please visit this site and do as you wish! Mods, could you make this a sticky? paayandeh iraan http://stopwaroniran.org/ "It is with grave concern that we observe the growing threat of a new U.S. war--this time against the people of Iran. The media is filled with reports of an alleged nuclear...
  7. Z

The History of Soccer in Iran (Please read and feedback)

An aquaintance of mine is trying to publish a piece on Iranian soccer in a major soocer article/website. He has asked me to check it out. Could you read it and those with the breadth of historical knowledge help feedback/comment on the accuracy of the quotes, etc. Thanks...
  8. Z

Iran, War & Sanctions (A must read for those caring hammeehanaan)

A must read for all sarafraaz paakseresht Iranians to help unify and bring all on the same page. peeroozee az aane iraaniaan khaahad bood paayandeh iraan http://www.iranian.com/Opinion/2006/January/Edalat/index.html Iran, war & sanctions Interview with anti-war campaigner Abbas Edalat January...