StopWarOnIran.org

zeerak

Bench Warmer
Oct 25, 2002
Please visit this site and do as you wish!
Mods, could you make this a sticky?
paayandeh iraan
http://stopwaroniran.org/
"It is with grave concern that we observe the growing threat of a new U.S. war--this time against the people of Iran.
The media is filled with reports of an alleged nuclear threat posed by Iran and the assumed need for the U.S. to take military action. These reports remind us of the "Weapons of Mass Destruction" reports issued in the months leading up to the war on Iraq."

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
sticky it?? u drunk? the name of the site might be stop war on iran but when u read the columns you clearly see an agenda which is political.

like Lies, Lies, Lies
- Bush, Iraq & Iran

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
Toofan said:
sticky it?? u drunk? the name of the site might be stop war on iran but when u read the columns you clearly see an agenda which is political.

like Lies, Lies, Lies
- Bush, Iraq & Iran
Obviously people who oppose war, don't have much of an admiration for Bush...when one talks about war, one inevitably ventures into politics.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Human Jaan
This is going to be a different kind of war -
the only bombs will be set off by the terrorists as they do in Iraq.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
AMirza said:
Human Jaan
This is going to be a different kind of war -
the only bombs will be set off by the terrorists as they do in Iraq.
Enlighten me please! How is it going to be different? Have they invented bombs that smell mollas? Hezbollahis? True believers of Islam?

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
eshghi said:
Enlighten me please! How is it going to be different? Have they invented bombs that smell mollas? Hezbollahis? True believers of Islam?
no, but the non-mullah casualties will be ignored by the people living comfortably abroad and keen on a military strike on iran and iranians.

i think amirza meant that economics will be used instead of bombs.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
reedam too Bush and akhounds together.

Here is my compromise, we need bombs on akhounds but by our own people.

well of course innocent people will die too but one does not achieve freedom by taking a stroll in the park. We as a nation did make a huge blunder in 1979 and we as a nation, to go back on the right path, must make sacrifices.(Some of us have already made sacrifices by losing members of our family to the blood thirst of shiite clergy) and some of us will require to make the sacrifices in the future.

Two things are certain, firstly, the status quo is absolutely unacceptable and second these fucking animals will not be gotten rid of by reforms or melli-mazhabi movement or any bullshit like that.

Brute force is required to remove these animals from power.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
eshghi said:

Who cares?! Felan let them start the bombing, Taa Bad Khoda Bozorgeh!! Should in the process Esfahan turn into rubble or Takhteh Jamshid go the way of Tsiphon or Kuzestan Join the benevolent United Kingdom States of Iraqia, then, hey, it had to be done as we're now "gamblers" who MUST gamble away our entire nation, for the hatred of Mullahs (or was it the love of Bush, I get them mixed up!!)

averageniceguy

National Team Player
Apr 14, 2003
north pole (almost)
keyvan_pars said:
reedam too Bush and akhounds together.

Here is my compromise, we need bombs on akhounds but by our own people.

well of course innocent people will die too but one does not achieve freedom by taking a stroll in the park. We as a nation did make a huge blunder in 1979 and we as a nation, to go back on the right path, must make sacrifices.(Some of us have already made sacrifices by losing members of our family to the blood thirst of shiite clergy) and some of us will require to make the sacrifices in the future.

Two things are certain, firstly, the status quo is absolutely unacceptable and second these fucking animals will not be gotten rid of by reforms or melli-mazhabi movement or any bullshit like that.

Brute force is required to remove these animals from power.
keyvan jan, you keep saying "we". if youre working for your cause using your mentioned methods then thats quite commendable.

AMirza

IPL Player
Mar 19, 2004
Houman Jaan -
What I meant was: There will be no bombs dropped by American planes on Iran - the only explosions (if any) will come by the Islamists - as they are doing it in Iraq these days.

My problem with some of you (like PN) crying foul at this stage is trhat, I truely don't know if he is concerned over innocent Iranians or the Akhoonds losing power !! How do I know these guys are not agha zadeh - singing "Naneh man gharibam" at the time of pressure ???? If past posts are any indication - they have always supported the akhoond agenda - illustrating very little vision of what is good for Iran and when. They constantly blame people like me for sitting in America wanting change in Iran - while fail to see how ridiculous their own situation is - by sitting outside Iran and opposing changes.

Feb 22, 2005
I think for us sititting outside of Iran and saying "lets wait and it will get fixed by itself" is not being realistic. People in Iran want change and hate to say it most would welcome and inasion to get rid of akoonds.

Why? Because they live under akhoonds everyday and are oppressed have nothing and see fat akhoonds with tons of money. And they are realistic. They know they are not going to go outside and die to change the regime.

So, I am not for an invasion but I also not blind to see that might be the only way to change the system before we become a Pakistan or Somalia.

Pahlevoon Nayeb

National Team Player
Oct 17, 2002
Poshteh Kooh
AMirza said:
Houman Jaan -
What I meant was: There will be no bombs dropped by American planes on Iran - the only explosions (if any) will come by the Islamists - as they are doing it in Iraq these days.

My problem with some of you (like PN) crying foul at this stage is trhat, I truely don't know if he is concerned over innocent Iranians or the Akhoonds losing power !! How do I know these guys are not agha zadeh - singing "Naneh man gharibam" at the time of pressure ???? If past posts are any indication - they have always supported the akhoond agenda - illustrating very little vision of what is good for Iran and when. They constantly blame people like me for sitting in America wanting change in Iran - while fail to see how ridiculous their own situation is - by sitting outside Iran and opposing changes.
AmiHalMasoud,

Hmmm, I wonder who started the "gambler" metaphor? Was it the guy next door? Naah, it was our own resident Reza Shaheh Kabir!!

Bud, if you could stop long enough to make the woods for the trees, you'd read your own words and realize that

1- Your illusions of grandeur (sitting behind the computer no less) are amazingly dillusional.

2- You're so filled with the hate of Akhunds that you're willing to "gamble" all of Iran in the process...

3- No one of substance really takes you very seriously!

4- I'd still like to see what your reply to eshghi would be

5- Don't bother replying to me as I will continue to ignore you (as I have been)

6- Have a nice day!

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I find this kind of websites at best a waste of time. If this administration could attack Iran, they would have done it by now. There will never be an attack on Iran, at least not one done by US.

Moveon.org with all its power and support couldn't do anything to stop Bush from doing whatever he is doing in Iraq. There has been over 100 books written about the atrocities of Bush and his family, his bonds with the Saud family or his connections to the oil cartels yet he is still in power.

There has been at least over a dozen of embarrassing and illegal conducts of this administration that haven't had any consequence for Bush whatsoever (Enron, Haliburton, Carl Rove, Illegal wiretapping, his lies about the WMD, Alaska drilling, Guantanama Bay, Katrina, Patriot Act, and many many more)

The fiasco of Iraq war has not even caused a dent in his administration. There is absolutely no accountability for this administration.

Bottom line, if he were to attack Iran, he would have done it or make it very clear that it is in his intentions.

Now, if you really think that a website with 5000 signatures of mostly Iranians living abroad is going to stop him from attacking the country, it is kind of naive in my opinion.

houman

Bench Warmer
Oct 14, 2004
Dallas, TX
tajrish said:
You're right in that at the end of the day petition are rather futile. But, I don't think US would have BEEN ABLE to attack Iran even if they wanted to given the stretch US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan; they weren't even able to take control of a hurricane hit city right in the heart of the country because of this.

As for the petition, surprisingly quite number of the signatories are not Iranian. But it won't accomplish anything as you said.

eshghi

News Team
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, CA
There is going to be a war, Americans won't be dropping bombs, and the only explosions will be by Islamists like in Iraq!! ... Sorry, I can't read minds and I'm having difficulty connecting all this together. Maybe someone can explain to me?