Search results

1. sirabi

ALL UPDATES - Friday and Saturday June 19 and 20th

I really liked what Rudi Bakhtiar said and also Asieh Namdar but I didn't like Amanpour. I know everyone loves her and all that but I didn't like this show at all. What are these idiots she is bringing on like that propoganda idiot Marandi. I know the whole she's professional and has to bring on...
  2. sirabi

Ashamed to be an LA iranian

I just saw this video. I'm sorry but those people had no right to act towards these people like that. I can't stand the Pahlavis and what they stand for and find a lot of LA Iranians unbearable to be around but what the hell was that. They could have easily chanted the things they were saying...
  3. sirabi

Jewish community in Iran condemns riots

That's the point. I doubt he will but even if he does, he is just protecting a community that is a big target so he cannot be blamed even if he does say something because he is doing it to defend them not because he believes it.
  4. sirabi

Jewish community in Iran condemns riots

Even if he does say something, no one should blame him.
  5. sirabi

All Updates/developments - 17 June-Wednesday

It's so difficult seeing these images day after day. I know its not one billienth of what these families are going through but its really becoming hard.
  6. sirabi

Behrang, I understand that but he should do what he has been doing and not saying too much. By saying what he did, it is very dangerous. Even foreign journalists said it was a very strange comment to make. Its dangerous because in the minds of some foreigners they will think oh they are all kind...
  7. sirabi

Please look at this. Obama made this incredibly dumb comment yesterday. Please tell your American friends about how incredibly wrong and unintelligent this comment is so that word gets around to not make any idiotic statements like this again. This is more harmful than anything criminals in Iran...
  8. sirabi

GREEEEEEN Captains ARMBANDS TM

I am just guessing but some Iranian khabarchin probably told FIFA or something and they asked them to remove because of politics not in football because if someone from the federation asked, I bet the players would have told them to get lost.
  9. sirabi

All Updates/developments - 16 June - Tuesday

Sorry for changing the topic and you may all have discussed this before but I am so incredibly disapointed in Obama. I feel so dirty for wanting him to win. That statement he made today was the worst possible thing to say and do at the worst possible time. I thought he had handled it perfectly...
  10. sirabi

An Israeli retard's piece: "Facing Tehran alone"

There are very few things more disgusting in this world than racists like you.
  11. sirabi

Look At What Maldini Did For an Iranian!!!!!!!!

I've always respected Maldini, but this take it to another level if it's true and I don't see why it won't be. انسان بودن بدون نمك و فلفل يكي از جانبازان جنگ تحميلي كه پساز مجروح شدن به علت وضع وخيمش به ايتاليا اعزام شده بود و در يكي از بيمارستانهاي شهر رمبه مداوا مشغول بود. از قضا متوجه...
  12. sirabi

Iranian girl poses naked on magazine cover to introduce Iranian culture

I don't care for the Pahlavis but this is an absurd claim. So you are claiming that the large majority of Iranians have travelled abroad? You can't even say a majority let alone a large one. That's even if you include people who go for Haj and Ziarat. If anything, a higher percentage of the...
  13. sirabi

Persepolis vs. Abu Moslem (R)

Is anyone else watching? 2-0 to Rah Ahan. Persepolis would really do well if they spent some real money on a goalkeeper. Every single one of their keepers has one or two disasters a game. Vaezi was terrible on both goals but especially the second. On the first one, he messsed up a goal kick (a...
  14. sirabi

Who Killed Hizballah's Terror Master

I don't know much about him or this situation but my point was UNIFIL because I don't think MNF is the same thing. MNF looks like something completely different and is not part of the UN but I could be wrong.
  15. sirabi

Who Killed Hizballah's Terror Master

Are you sure about the US and UNIFIL because I don't think the US were part of UNIFIL.
  16. sirabi

Estili Quit!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Ghotbi can be allowed to coach now. http://www.mehrnews.com/fa/newsdetail.aspx?NewsID=630359 حمید استیلی از پرسپولیس کناره گیری کردمربی تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس به دنبال اتهاماتی که به وی وارد می شد از حضور در کادر فنی سرخپوشان کناره گیری کرد.به گزارش خبرنگار مهر، حمید استیلی دستیار اول...
  17. sirabi

God won't forgive this so called muslim

The only thing wrong with this picture is that instead of the child's head I wish the blade was on the mans neck. Sick lunatic.
  18. sirabi

AN of USA just won Iowa!!!

That is the Iran hater himself. He has had so much plastic surgery he looks like he has been in a accident.
  19. sirabi

Iran is not building Nukes according to CNN.

Toofan jan, although I deeply disagree with many of your opinions and agree with others, I never thought you would say something like this. To say it is dissapointing is an understaatement. If Iran is attacked, do you know who dies, not the soosol shomal shahr people because they can pay their...
  20. sirabi

LOOOOL! Croation National Anthem Mistake

This is hilarious. Watch the clip on the BBC, instead of singing My Dear, How We Love Your Mountains, watch what this guy says. Just below the Moronho story click on the Croatian Anthem Singer's mistake. You might want to move this to the general forum...