Search results

1. T

Poll predicted victory for Ahmadinejad

General: Harfe shoma manteghist. Ma dar Amrika dar shahre khodeman ra'y giri kardim va natije engar mesle Geneva dar amad ke shoma goftid va badesh hameye kasani ke be Moosavi ray dade boodand raftand tazahorat kardand ke tagallob shode. -Ali
  2. T

Poll predicted victory for Ahmadinejad

Salam General, Shoma gofte boodi ke hameye shahrestan va dahat-ha be Ahmadinejad ra'y dadan. Link'e zir neshun mide ke harfe shoma dorost boode. Report'e vezarat'e keshvar shahr be shahr ara ro neshun mide. Takhmine jenabali nesbat be inke Moosavi faghat dar markaze shahr ve Shemiran va dar...
  3. T

When is it going to be posted?
  4. T

El Baradei: Iran will have 8,000 centrifuges installed by year's end

ashtar jan, If only one nukular (nuclear in Bush's language) bomb falls into Tel Aviv then there will be no more reason for West (Jewish lobby) to continue a war against Iran becasue there would be no Israel left. This means that all the policies and plans they had followed would have fallen...
  5. T

El Baradei: Iran will have 8,000 centrifuges installed by year's end

Iran needs electric cars too. :) BTW, I am almost sure Iran already has nuclear bombs (bought from the black market - not good quality but probably good enough!!!) and the intelligence agencies of the West most probably are guessing that. This is the reason we will never see a war between...
  6. T

A plea for help

sorry guys I fell for it, I admit! :-)
  7. T

A plea for help

From: SKALI [mailto:youngdr76@yahoo.com] Subject: A plea for help Dear Sir/Madam, Hope this mail finds you in the best of health. I am an Internal Medicine physician currently serving with the US ARMY in a remote place in IRAQ . I write this mail to you with a sincere plea. A plea...
  8. T

PLEASE sign the petition. "300", an unethical movie picture!!

I agree with Behrooz here. We never had good "documentation" in history. If you listen to our elders they say "..gofteand ke..." but who has said it and when was it said? If you look at the West, everything that is narrated from a different person is well-quoted. Hence, you know "che kasi che...
  9. T

PLEASE sign the petition. "300", an unethical movie picture!!

Good point. Historically, Persians have had huge armies that were defeated many times. So were the Greeks, Romans, Ottomans, Byzantine, and all other major empires. Who cares about 300? We have the same story narrated for Aryo-Barzan and if we had Hollywood (Tehran-wood or something like...
  10. T

"Darwin's Nightmare"

Excellent movie, I agree!
  11. T

Borhani sakced by Al Nasr

This is good news for Iranian players. It keeps them further away from going to UAE. This year has been a good year for them in UAE considering ENayati and Kaab's similar situation..
  12. T

Gaurdian: Next Target Tehran

OIL man OIL...Bush, RUmsfeld, and Rice worry about their assets that are fully OIL-dependent. They do not care what will happen in the Wolrd after they are gone. I am praying that this supid moron Bush's term ends soon (just 11 months or less ahead) and we see democrats take over, which will at...
  13. T

Killing zone

Dr., Read my post again. I am not supporting any government neither IRI nor Palestine. All I say is that humans should start realizing the truth otherwise the World will not stop from going the downhill that is going right now. If we close our eyes to occupation in one side of the World and be...
  14. T

Killing zone

Dr. Jan, Cool down and watch the movie again. If we keep quiet about these things, soon our aziz homeland will undergo similar misery such as Palestine, Afghanistan, and Iraq. It is a great thing to make the people "aware" about such rip off that is happening in the World. I agree that...
  15. T

Killing zone

16. T

Killing zone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gssGg8Mnu5U
  17. T

Security Council unanimously approves Iran sanctions

Can you provide a link to the video (in case there is a recorded one). Thanks.
  18. T

Security Council unanimously approves Iran sanctions

Add to what you said a future shiite Iraq...:cheers:
  19. T

AN speech

No man what he says is the truth. I do nt agree with ALL of his points but many of his words and sentences is the bare truth...Western economy depends on OIL and Israel is one factor already gotten settled in the region to "secure" OIL. Of course they are there for other purposes as well. This...
  20. T

Shiites Remake Baghdad in Their Image

Well super power caused all of the mess by intervention in the ME affairs. Now, both sunnis and anti-shiites will pay for all of this because Iraq IS going to be a shiite country and politically it is going to be very strong ally of Iran, somehting that the West did not even consider before the...