Killing zone

Nov 29, 2002
"Humanity has been heart blinded not sight blinded. People in the world know the Israeli atrocities happening in Palestine for decades but they conciously decide to shrug their shoulders, not being concerned, apart from a bunch of activists whose concious has awakened; but judged by their fellow citizens as maniacs. How sad."

Im getting tired of this bullshit already. every WEEK in my uni town there are protests against israel and supporting palestinians. everyone knows and cares about the palestinians so what is this bs about shrugging their shoulders. pure codswallop. everyone knows this issue is the great polarizing debate of our age

i dont want to hear any more constant propaganda. i feel sorry for them but at the end of the day they sow the seeds for their own problems, just like we have done for ourselves in iran

But what about the people who have no voices

What about all the tibetans, timorians, kurds. chechnyans whose only supporters in the media get poisoned or killed? Palestinians have many, many supporters in the media. in uk there are three NATIONAL newspapers who have devoted themselves to the cause (indy, guardz and obz)

STOP MAKING A DEAL ABOUT THIS WHEN WE HAVE SIMILAR ATROCITIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND MORE THAN ANYTHING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY

and one final thing, the vast, vast majority of Palestinians love the greatest enemy our nation has ever seen, when we support them so much/

and i think israel is the most racist nation on the planet but this issue gets too much airtime and is single-handedly being used by IRI to distract from home problems.

Lets stop paying so much attention to this and start fixing our own shack.

Mehman

Ball Boy
Jan 13, 2005
Austin, Texas
"Humanity has been heart blinded not sight blinded. People in the world know the Israeli atrocities happening in Palestine for decades but they conciously decide to shrug their shoulders, not being concerned, apart from a bunch of activists whose concious has awakened; but judged by their fellow citizens as maniacs. How sad."

Im getting tired of this bullshit already. every WEEK in my uni town there are protests against israel and supporting palestinians. everyone knows and cares about the palestinians so what is this bs about shrugging their shoulders. pure codswallop. everyone knows this issue is the great polarizing debate of our age

i dont want to hear any more constant propaganda. i feel sorry for them but at the end of the day they sow the seeds for their own problems, just like we have done for ourselves in iran

But what about the people who have no voices

What about all the tibetans, timorians, kurds. chechnyans whose only supporters in the media get poisoned or killed? Palestinians have many, many supporters in the media. in uk there are three NATIONAL newspapers who have devoted themselves to the cause (indy, guardz and obz)

STOP MAKING A DEAL ABOUT THIS WHEN WE HAVE SIMILAR ATROCITIES ALL OVER THE WORLD. AND MORE THAN ANYTHING IN OUR OWN COUNTRY

and one final thing, the vast, vast majority of Palestinians love the greatest enemy our nation has ever seen, when we support them so much/

and i think israel is the most racist nation on the planet but this issue gets too much airtime and is single-handedly being used by IRI to distract from home problems.

Lets stop paying so much attention to this and start fixing our own shack.
Chashm.

Nov 29, 2002
exactly, i know you yourself have posted this video before, and yes it does pull at the heart strings, i cant deny that. i, and every fair-minded person, of course feel sad about their original predicament with lands being taken away from them.

but lets stop the victim culture here. these victims were, 99% of them, mourning saddam as their hero.

they supported him through thick and thin - especially the grass-roots palestinians, the ones who get mowed down by the israelis

he is considered their greatest patron, and they were the only country in the world who gave him complete support when he invaded kuwait

so my point is, go and watch Ghobadi's masterpiece TURTLES CAN FLY, and then come and create another big ruckus about all the poor injustices suffered by these palestinians - who are the most angelic people in the world.

there are many more injustices, more close to home - for us to be worrying about a people who DID ACTUALLY HAVE POLITICAL CHANCES to resolve their problems but preferred to remain the perpetual victims

Feb 22, 2005
Palastinian issues are very related to ours. Whether we like it or not, there are many muslims in Iran that sympathize with them and can therefore be easily persuaded. Just like the case against Shah.

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
Dr. Jan,

Cool down and watch the movie again. If we keep quiet about these things, soon our aziz homeland will undergo similar misery such as Palestine, Afghanistan, and Iraq. It is a great thing to make the people "aware" about such rip off that is happening in the World. I agree that similar atrocities are happening elsewher, but when it comes to Plaestine and its people it is damn obvious.

This is all to make each other aware and to at leat remember that Palestinians are being screwed by the Israelis. We need to remember it, learn from it and then apply it in our livses to use experiences we gain from our observations. Having said that, we have to be able to get together and stand against it (in our minds), otherwise Iran will be next: they will start taking our lands and tell the World that we are terrorists. The movement has already started, don't you see it? We are already "axis of evil" and who knows whether or not we are the first to be nuked or bombed on our heads because of it.

If we keep ignoring the facts, then disasters will come to us in a quicker way...(god forbid!!).

Saeedb

Bench Warmer
Jul 7, 2003
What I wonder about is that in Media you always see stronger prove that Israel is the
guilty side while western people are more pro Israel. You can actually see it when there
are elections. Bush and Blair have been elected twice!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
I always wonder who would live in a tent for 50 years? Face it, this is not working. So pack up, load the car and get the hell out. There is a big world out there.

Feb 22, 2005
Injustice is injustice regardless of who does it. Supporting a government that has occupied someone else's land, destroyed it properties, commited genocide and oppressed its population does not make sense.

TheAli

Bench Warmer
Jul 8, 2003
3-rahe Farmaniye
TheAli, you've got to be worried about yourself when even the hardcore pakistani/hezzi iranian EXTREMISTS on shiachat are turning against the palestinians, whilst you are still keeping the flame alive, lol ;p)

http://www.shiachat.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=234918862
Dr.,

Read my post again. I am not supporting any government neither IRI nor Palestine. All I say is that humans should start realizing the truth otherwise the World will not stop from going the downhill that is going right now. If we close our eyes to occupation in one side of the World and be ignorant about it, sooner or later the flame of it will reach us and will burn our country. Hence, we should at least "know" that it is wrong before putting a stop to supporting it.