Search results

1. P

WOW! Iran's new formula 1 raceway! Impressive!

http://www.farsnews.com/plarg.php?nn=377925&st=762316
  2. P

Do You Own an BMW? Enginered Like no other car in the world! RECALLED!!!!!LOL!

DETROIT (AP) - BMW is recalling almost 570,000 cars in the U.S. and Canada because a battery cable connector can fail and cause the engines to stall. Continue reading The 3-Series is among the BMW models affected by the recall. Photo: HLW/Wikimedia Commons The recall affects popular 3-Series...
  3. P

CQ left Iran without saying a word and dispute over pay! He might not return!

After the loss the dude didn't say ONE word to the players and left the stadium. He was angry not for the loss but for his pay being frozen by the federation. He is in Europe. Some say that he might not return.
  4. P

Iran-Korea game time ET zone

FR Iran - Korea DPR 9/10/12 11:00 AM EST WCQA Iran - South Korea 16/10/12 11:00 AM EST FR Vietnam - Iran 26/10/12 11:00 AM EST WCQA Iran - Uzbekistan 14/11/12 11:00 AM EST WCQA Qatar - Iran 4/06/13 10:00 AM EST WCQA Iran - Lebanon 11/06/13 10:00 AM EST WCQA South Korea - Iran...
  5. P

The West can finish off Iran's Military but at a great cost. Good Read.

http://www.wilsoncenter.org/sites/default/files/IranReport_091112_FINAL.pdf
  6. P

We are now offially a second rate team in Asia. BRAVO!

The guy is a world class coach stuck between a rock and a hard place. He inherited a football culture, like a Swiss cheese, full of holes. He is like a top chef in a restaurant that has one or two quality ingridients and the rest of ingridients all spoiled to work with. The alarms should have...
  7. P

ISP partly Responsible for the Success of the Iran's Amazing Olympic Success.

Some of you guys might think that I am an a**hole for playing a jerk undermining the Iranian Olympic teams. ISP is THE most popular Iranian Sports site on the internet and my mission was to put maximum pressure on the Iranian Olympic officials, who are on this site on a regular basis, by...
  8. P

Men's Archery-Iran placed 39th place out of the second round.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/olympics/2012/results/ARM070.html#ARM0709
  9. P

Iran's Judo Federation faces sanction by the world federation.

Iran's Judo cjampion Javad Mahjoob has suddently fallen 'ill'. But Olympic official are questioning that since the entire judo team was reported healthy by the team doctors. The World Judo federation is considering to ban the whole Iranian team within few days since Mahjoob could have faced an...
  10. P

Are Iranian Olympians required to fast due ot the month of Ramadan? What is the latest?

Some muslim countries have issues fatwas which means that their religious leaders have given permission to fast after the olympics. But what about Iran? Has anyone heard anything? According to many Muslim Olympians it is simply impossible to fast and perform.
  11. P

Justice Roberts just won the election for Romney! Buy Buy Obama!

In simple terms: Was this a Victory for Obamacare? No! 50 million American now have to PAY for their health insurance. The rest of the population will have to choose later and shop around. What the actual vote means? Most of the 60 Million Americans are now PISSED that they have to PAY from...
  12. P

Iran Olympic Rowing team banned by the Olympic and World Federation.

More Iranians Olympic teams will be banned before the Olympics. Stay tunned. http://isna.ir/fa/news/91040703984/كانوي-ايران-تعليق-شد
  13. P

Olympic President Warning to Iran

The Olympic chief has warned Iran that any Iranian athlete refusing to compete against any Israeli athlete will result to TOTAL expultion of the entire TEAM immediatly which will be followed by additional fines and penalties. It is possible that iran will face several israelis during the course...
  14. P

the London Olympics- The worst possible performance by Iran. No more than possible 4 medals!

The Iranian sports official are now in the panic mode. They are now offering lifetime monetary awards to anymore bringing a medal home. But unfortunalty Iran will end up with no more than 4 medals. Maybe one gold and two silver from Wrestling and one bronze from Martial arts. Our medals hope in...
  15. P

Interesting analysis on program 90!

Here are the important points the panel of experts; -Our domestic football can no longer produce quality players therefore we are at the merci of previous generation stars. -Every Domestic clubs need to rejuvenate its youth program. -Current TM players might play half ass simply because it is...
  16. P

As I said before with this team we won't go to the World Cup!

We can't beat Qatar at home in front of our own huge crowd! Clearly the gap no longer exists between our team and others. We will end up third in our group with bunch of tie games. This was the first. I thought Uzbak game was also going to end up in tie. Korea will win our group and Uzbakestan...
  17. P

Team Meli at best will end up with South America Playoff and end up losing.

and that is the optimistic view. We have a weak team and can't compete against 'big' boys of Asia. At best we will win the goup playoffs and play against South america counterpart. That is pretty much it. We will miss the Brasil. However, if we keep the coach and have him built a team for the...
  18. P

Have you ever noticed......

The world is controlled by few powers and they cheat, steal, kill and get it away with it: Lets starts with England: The Queen is the power(yeah right! 'constitutional' power). The current prime minister got elected by the help of his buddy Ruppert Merdoch who broke the law. You know the rest...
  19. P

Rian Seacrest is a genius! Shah's of Sunset has my vote!

Seacrest is doing all Iranians favor. The message is: YES WE CAN! Revolution, Human rights violations, terrorism, family divorce, gay rights, womens rights,...The message is that Iranians are amongst smartest, hardest working and most successfull in the world. We work hard and ofcourse can party...
  20. P

I used to hate Hockey until I watched Flyers-Pen games! WHAT A GAME! WOW!

I tell you one thing and that is if you want entertainment just watch Flyers-Pen hockey playoffs. I was channel serfing until I came accross the start of Flyers Pen. Pitt players are huge! Massive! Compared to the little Flyers. But I tell you one thing, size don't matter. In the game COACHING...