As I said before with this team we won't go to the World Cup!

Aug 13, 2003
We can't beat Qatar at home in front of our own huge crowd! Clearly the gap no longer exists between our team and others. We will end up third in our group with bunch of tie games. This was the first. I thought Uzbak game was also going to end up in tie. Korea will win our group and Uzbakestan will come back as a second team with a vengence. We have a good coach but we don't have players. We will eventually lose the South Amercian playoffs. If we get there!

Aug 13, 2003
PS-Unless we give citizenships to 3 Brasilians and 3 Argentinians and change there names to assdollahzades. Everybody cheats. Even Qatar had bunch of cheats. So if you want to rely on Karimi, Teymourian......We will kill ourselves becuase they are not 90 minute players. The coach had no choice but to play heavey D. Our D and goalie are nothing but swiss cheese. With this inventory of players that consists of farssoudeh players, it is just the matter of time that all these D style of plays will comeback and hunt us when it comes to total points or goal differentials. This team SHOULD not go to the world cup because it will embarras us in front of 7 billion people. We have so far seen two very ugly games. 4 points and 1 goal.

Aug 13, 2003
A country with a population of 75,000,000 CAN NOT produce 11 descent players that can beat 11 crappy players, some FROM foreign origine, from a country of 1,700,000 !!!! Which means that we are crappier of them all! THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE!!!

Feb 22, 2005
Especially since we used to have a decent team, far superior to all teams in Asia except for S. Korea and Australia where we had a tiny edge, and progressing rapidly, back in 1978. We dont have to look far to see what changed since 1978, a group of backward caveman mentality took over and placed incapable cock roach brains in charge of IFF whose only knowledge was religion.

With the mafia sepah now controlling the Football in Iran, I just dont see how we can shake this entire Football foundation and rebuild it. Do you?

A country with a population of 75,000,000 CAN NOT produce 11 descent players that can beat 11 crappy players, some FROM foreign origine, from a country of 1,700,000 !!!! Which means that we are crappier of them all! THAT IS THE MAIN ISSUE!!!

Aug 13, 2003
Especially since we used to have a decent team, far superior to all teams in Asia except for S. Korea and Australia where we had a tiny edge, and progressing rapidly, back in 1978. We dont have to look far to see what changed since 1978, a group of backward caveman mentality took over and placed incapable cock roach brains in charge of IFF whose only knowledge was religion.

With the mafia sepah now controlling the Football in Iran, I just dont see how we can shake this entire Football foundation and rebuild it. Do you?
Rebuilding is hard that is why we have no one dedicated or able enought to do that. Everybody is trying to make a buck here and there from our bankrupt football. They careless if we make it or not to the world cup. If we don't then they will shut the people up by forcing them to go to mosques and cry out for martyres days in and days out until everybody get brainwashed again and get this football out of their system. The only reason they brought this topnotch coach is to buy time and shut the people up for the next year or so. otherwise this poor guy has no one to rely on! We don't have more than 5 descent players who can run and dribble for 90 minutes. The rest are benchwarmers quality. So this coach has to play defensively and has no other choice!

Oct 18, 2010
based on yesterday's action, i sadly agree.it was total crap.players were crap coach was crap.we kept doing the same thing over and over.so the coaching was the cream of the crap because he never changed the failing tactics.memo to the coach:have a plan b in case your plan a fails.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
so then India and China should have the best teams in the world according to your argument . Netherlands with population of 16M creates the most number of players in the world.

Aug 13, 2003
so then India and China should have the best teams in the world according to your argument . Netherlands with population of 16M creates the most number of players in the world.
I was expecting someone like you to respond so smartly! But you are wrong. Brasil has the MOST registered players in the world! Second, you got my point in my first argument. But I let you hijack my argument for now since I am in a good mood!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I was expecting someone like you to respond so smartly! But you are wrong. Brasil has the MOST registered players in the world! Second, you got my point in my first argument. But I let you hijack my argument for now since I am in a good mood!
Holland creates the most number of players when you consider their population. Brazil with population of 194M, of course, creates more players than a country of 16M.
The fact is that on the paper, we should have won the game but we didn't. So I understand your argument. Iran a country so passionate about Football should easily beat Qatar.

May 9, 2004
پارانوید این چه منطقیه که تو داری
مگه از تعداد جمعیته؟
این حرفها مال بچه های کلاس اول ابتدایی که تو میزنی
بیا بگو تنظیم نیست ونمیدونم نمیرسن به فوتبال و چه و چه یه چیزی ولی جمعیت ما هفتاد ملیونه قطر یک ملیون هم شد حرف ؟

Aug 13, 2003
پارانوید این چه منطقیه که تو داری
مگه از تعداد جمعیته؟
این حرفها مال بچه های کلاس اول ابتدایی که تو میزنی
بیا بگو تنظیم نیست ونمیدونم نمیرسن به فوتبال و چه و چه یه چیزی ولی جمعیت ما هفتاد ملیونه قطر یک ملیون هم شد حرف ؟
'Timsar' I am now pretty sure that you are NOT a real General simply because you say numbers don't matter. But 'Gen.' Don't you agree that in any war a side with total superiority in numbers should have the advantage in the battle field?

Aug 13, 2003
Holland creates the most number of players when you consider their population. Brazil with population of 194M, of course, creates more players than a country of 16M.
The fact is that on the paper, we should have won the game but we didn't. So I understand your argument. Iran a country so passionate about Football should easily beat Qatar.
Brasil has more than 2,000,000 registered players. They have plenty to choose from. Their best player, Neymar, is only 20 years old! They have won the world cup 5 times. They are the best. On grass, indoors or on the beach! Numbers matter especially when you have pationate people managing the program.

May 9, 2004
'Timsar' I am now pretty sure that you are NOT a real General simply because you say numbers don't matter. But 'Gen.' Don't you agree that in any war a side with total superiority in numbers should have the advantage in the battle field?
جانم این درموقعی است که یک منطقه احتیاج به نفرات داشته باشه و نفرات کافی وجود نداشته باشه
والا حتی در جنگ هم هر وقتی احتیاج به نفرات بیش از حد نیست
مثلا در یک جبهه با عرض دو سه کیلومتر یا یک تنگنه تعداد نفرات را زیاد کردن نه تنها به نفع ارتش نیست بلکه به ضرر ما تمام می شود
هم از نظر رساندن اذوقه و مهمات به انها هم از نظر دادن تلفات بیشتر و پایین اوردن روحیه جبهه هم از نظر تاکتیک دفاع و حمله
تنها در جایی تعداد نفرات مهم است و کمبود ان باعث شکست می شود که جبهه ا ی گسترده داشته باشیم و نفرات کافی برای مستقر کردن در ان وجود نداشته باشد
یکی از عوامل شکست عراق در جنگ 90 همین اشتباه داخل کردن چندین لشکر به منطقه ای که احتیاج به این همه لشکر نداشت بود
البته در فوتبال اصلا تعداد نفرات ربطی به ساختن یک تیم قوی ندارد
نه تنها در فوتبال بلکه در تمام ورزشها همینطور است
مثلا نمی توانید بگویید چین بیش از یک ملیارد جمعیت دارد چرا یک کشتی گیر سنگین وزن جهانی درست نمی کند
یا هند چرا وزنه بردار قهرمان نمی سازد
یا برزیل چرا نمی تواند یک تکواندو کار قهرمان بسازد
الان شما هلند را در نظر بگیریددر یک بازی فوتبال ممکن است چین را با فرق شش هفت گل شکست دهد فرق جمعیت زمین تا اسمان است
هیچ کس هم ایراد نخواهد گرفت و تعجب نخواهد کرد
اگر هرچه تعداد جمعیت کشوری بیشتر می شد انسانهای ان کشور از نطر جسمی و روحی و معنوی فیزیکی بهتر می شندند انوقت حق با شما بود
ولی یک ملیارد انسان سالم از نظر فیزیکی با ده نفر ادم سالم از نظر فیزیکی زیاد فرقی نمیکنند اگر بخواهیم یکی از انها را انتخاب کنیم
اینجا درصد انتخاب یک بر صد ملیون نیست
و ممکن است یکی از ان ده نفر را انتخاب کنیم و کسی نمی تواند از انتخاب مااشکال بگیرد
امیدوارم که متوجه شده باشید

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
جناب جنرال لطفآ بیشتر در مورد مسائل تاکتیکی جنگ و موارد رابط با ان توضیح بدهید.

Feb 22, 2005
I think the name of the country says it all. It is called Islamic republic. That means that is the only thing that would count in that republic and everything will be sacrificed for it.

May 9, 2004
I think the name of the country says it all. It is called Islamic republic. That means that is the only thing that would count in that republic and everything will be sacrificed for it.
نه این حرف هم صحیح نیست
چون ما توی خیلی از ورزشها از اکثر کشورها یک سر و گردن بالاتر هستیم
توی همین فوتبال هم رده بندیمون توی کشورهای اسیایی سومه (البته استرالیا را از قاره استرالیا حساب نمی کنیم ) همچنین اکثر ورزشهای قدرتی ما در جهان حرف اول را میزنه از کشتی فرنگی گرفته تا وزنه برداری تکواندو
پس یه کشوری مثل هند چی بگه
این فوتبال رو هم که می بینی نسبت به بقیه ورزشهامون خیلی خوب نیست به خاطر اینه که هرکسی خودش رو نخود هر اشی توی فوتبال میکنه
اگر ده بار بردیم کسی چیزی نمیگه ولی کافیه یه مساوی یا باخت بیاریم
همه خنجر به دست منتظر هستند که فلان بازیکن یا فلان مربی را از پشت بزنن
کریمی تیم ملی یه برد تخمی میاره به اون یکی می پرونه مساوی میاریم اون یکی یه چیز گنده میده دست کریمی
متاسفانه کارشناس های ما بجای اینکه بگردن دنبال مشکلات و در پی حل انها باشند از هرفرصتی استفاده میکنند تا عقدهای قدیمی رو بر سر فلان و بهمان خالی کنند
روزنامه نگارها که از همه بدتر

Oct 18, 2002
here
www.apfn.org
PB jaan;
I am surprised we even have a TM today! I am serious . the goal was and is to destroy anything that gives us unity , pride or any sign of our culture etc.
kids dont understand it but we do.
I was glad to see Karimi, Teymourian and Nekounam in there. the mistake was of the coach really. we should not have played in the air after we saw their defenders were tall and the goal keeper was really good in the air. we should have used short and low passes and stuck to the low shots.
but I have seen TM play a lot better outside of Iran than inside. there is a lot of pressure on individual players from our stupid "fans" and I mean stupid bcs they shout profanity to the poor players who are doing their best. they take all the crap from the higher ups and take it on the hard working players...ah those chicken shi* ppl we have.
they bend over backward to kiss a filthy SOB's a** bcs they in places of power but then are ugly to the real people?!
so I believe TM will do a lot better outside that Aryamehr/100hezar nafari stadium (and to hell with azadi name and any new name the freaking jewsucking/framasoni regime puts on stuff)!
I believe we will see a lot better performance Provided that the coach and other officials allow the team (remember the shi* in lebonan 2000 and other places?) that goes back to my 1st statement about Destroying any sign of being proud Iranians!
so we will see if the lowlife higher ups allow this team to go to WC or not?
thanks a lot.