Search results

1. L

A debate to attack Iran at The Economist

The Economist has posted a debate between two persons about how to deal with Iran about its nu. energy program, they are debating it as a weapons program and whether to attack Iran, start a war, or not. The debate ends in one day. Please read the debate and consider to vote, or make a...
  2. L

Mark Your Calender! Jan 2010 Coalition to attack Iran!

Pointing which nuclear missiles? Who's extorting who? While you're at it could you please give a link to MIT's report which you quoted in your first thread here? And this quote of yours ("Israel will NOT take part.") leaves reasonable room for asking about your position and...
  3. L

So, we’re forced to attack, because……………. And the show goes on.
  4. L

As you can tell I'm against excuses for more wars or tensions leading to bogus wars which at the end, people will suffer. “Statesmen will invent cheap lies, putting blame upon the nation that is attacked, and every man will be glad of those conscience-soothing falsities, and will...
  5. L

So they imply, very softly that They drop flowers in war, it’s for the good of those who are attacked and their country ruined and run over by others, it’s about love! Collateral damage, is a lie! On those who start wars “Naturally the common people don't want war; neither in Russia, nor...
  6. L

So let's fully understand what you're saying, so just because of certain past events, you support Iran to be attacked. Is that it? Is this what you're trying to sell & convey?
  7. L

Yes the oil lobby was very influential to prevent other sources of energy to be developed on a major national level since the 1960's. Which trump card over China? If US is hurt by certain deceiving internal forces, what kind of a trump card can be held in the long run? United States is...
  8. L

Nice try. Mossadegh was friendly, what happened to him and others like him? Certain lobbies are very active in trying to convince the need for more wars for their own interests, NOT for the interests of America, these same certain lobbies are the reason for the financial mess that we are...
  9. L

I see some are very active in trying to convince that if Iran is attacked, it's not because of anything other than the attackers & invaders were FORCED to attack and invade out of the goodness of their heart. Some using strong words, some using soft words, for the same message which has nothing...
  10. L

Sarah Palin knows everything about Bush's Doctrine

I forgot to mention this, and that's why in my opinion, and I may be wrong, that the current polls for McCain vs. Obama are so close, whereas they should'nt be. I do agree with you that these current polls and opinions are not a complete indication of the final vote for the presidential...
  11. L

I think you are being very unfair to compare Palin with Obama. Also, food for thought, Bill Clinton & JFK didnt have mush experience also and relatively speaking they were the better presidents that the country had, with what they had to deal with. I'm an indepenedent by the way and my opinon...
  12. L

IMO most Americans get lost when it comes to details and facts, just use emotion and speak elementary-grade about good and bad, good guys and bad guys, and you will win the election, forget substance and details. In last night's debate the opinions of both men and women at the CNN channel...
  13. L

AN on CNN tonight Live 9pm ET

"In that context it is very naive to think that IR wants to have nuclear weapons just for the sake of staying in power". Feyenoord jan, Look at one's consistent behavior and pass judgement based on that, I explained why they are not suicidal and you may disagree. But at the very least, prove...
  14. L

The ghajar, or the Saljughis or Pahlavis or Islamic Republic, in their own times were and are the governments of Iran. Just because some may (or did, in their times) disagree with those governments vehemently doesn't mean justifying all Iranians and Iran to be put in danger by supporting those...
  15. L

BH jan, Reading your comments I see that you noted you are against a pre-emptive attack on Iran, but your explanations soemhow invariably leads to it. Also per your opinion, you are explaining IRI wants to pre-emptively attack Israel, but you say in one place that they won't and that is not...
  16. L

BH jan, There are several obvious reasons that Islamic Republic won't pre-emptively attack Israel, it's beyond a case of being unlikely. 1. Look at the actions of the Islamic Republic when in power for 30 years, if they were suicidal and nihilistic, why haven’t they attacked any country...
  17. L

"Today it maybe just demonstrations, because that's all that they're capable of right now. Give them another 5 years with a huge arsenal of Shahab missiles, built on the back of Iran and its people and a dozens of them armed with nuclear warheads and you seriously think that they'll still be...
  18. L

Bi-Honar jan I remember you made a post in the past, downplaying the intentions behind the making of the movie 300. And we talked about it. I also remember someone tried to discredit my character and therefore my comments by throwing in that some people are still searching for their Aryan...
  19. L

A lot of assumptions in some comments, and from a far far distance from Iran. Iranians, just because the majority are Muslim, don't hate Jews. Many Iranians (I would think) have issues and disagree with Zionists and their actions in Palestine, and recently beyond, not with Jews and Judaism...
  20. L

Breaking News: Iran To Have Nuclear Capability in 6 months!!!

Fole-Penalt, Yes Israel (the hardliners of Israel) & America (the neocons) & France (Sarkozy) & Britain (when it comes to looting, we too, always). Russia and the rest of the world? I'm not so sure. Russia seems to be pretty pissed off recently. As for the -$9 trillion which jumped...