Search results

1. L

A debate to attack Iran at The Economist

The Economist has posted a debate between two persons about how to deal with Iran about its nu. energy program, they are debating it as a weapons program and whether to attack Iran, start a war, or not. The debate ends in one day. Please read the debate and consider to vote, or make a...
  2. L

The truth? just spin it

Nope, it wasn't genocide, it was ethnic cleansing. Better yet, nope it wasn't ethnic cleansing, it was just "mass killing" (but definitely not genocide). http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSWAT00825320071010
  3. L

The most memorable thing about the 2006 World Cup

Some world cups had something distinctive about them, as a whole (not all world cups, some). The 1990 was famous for extremely boring games by teams going for a tie, the phenomen that was the immortal Garincha (a long time ago), 1970 was famous for fantastic very strong teams in one world cup...
  4. L

The Zidane Show

Among the top players in this 2006 world cup, Zidane showed without a doubt that he's the best, he put on a show in the Brazil match today, was in complete control and did not lose his composure (and that against a powerful Brazil). As for Brazil, they were flat and didn't do anything, and...
  5. L

Thank you TM players (well played, and great effort)

Thank you players of TM for a great effort and playing very well (I wish Iran would have won, but in all fairness, Portugal was a much stronger team, as we knew before the match). TM played very well (considering lack of proper preparation, and other circumstances with the coach, IFF, lack...
  6. L

Comments of Shirzadegan and Roshan on the game & TM

I found their comments here: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29431 On Branco, the "yes sir" (bale ghorbaan) man, on the incompetent coach and Team Melli IFF staff. Now I can't wait for the * experts * here to attack these two also (like they attacked Roshan...
  7. L

Iran! Iran! Bacheha hamle koneen! Bacheha hamle koneen!

Congratulations to all Iranians and Iranain fans, and enjoy the World Cup! :) Help me with any sho-aar, cheers, that you know (making new ones is appreciated also). Thinking how I could show happiness in this comment, I think I will use: :yohoo: :cheer-2: :yohoo...
  8. L

Branco, for your own sake and TM's, make the changes

On Daei, Golmohammadi, Nosrati (and if Nekounam and Zandi don't perform, they should be immediatley replaced in the field), in my opinion. Inspiration (and something to think about, line-up changes) for Branco: England coach (from the article): Eriksson said teenagers Theo Walcott and Aaron...
  9. L

Branco, my friend,

Branco, I disagree with a lot you do, however its not personal and I know you want the best for T.M. and also for your own career. I just saw this comment by you (apparently from FootballAsia, I read it in Irankicks): “I can say that we have a player in our team who will catch the eye...
  10. L

Hi

Hi, I have been reading the football news in ISP for years and appreciate it very much, I also enjoy some comments by some members here in the forum, as they keep me updated on some news related to Iran's football (soccer). Also, I should extend the same for two other sites (Persian Football...