The truth? just spin it

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
That mass killing should never be forgotten. I have the out most respect for Armenians, they are peace loving, family oriented and progressive people and above all that they've always been good friends of Iranians. I have to hand my appreciation to Islamic Republic for their support of Armenians during the recent war with Azarbayjan and it shouldn't be the other way around because Armenian/Iranians had their fair share of sacrifices and loss of lives while defending Iran during 8 years war with Iraq and other 26 nations.

May 16, 2006
The issue of politicizing words is ridiculous, but that's politics and them honorable politicians for you. In a certain situation "genocide" is used, in another "ethnic cleansing", and in another, "mass killing", depending on which direction the wind blows, only.

At the end of the day all of them stand for something terrible and a crime against humanity, but the way words are played shows only that how fantasticible we human-beings are, and of course the entire universe was made for us only (why? because, we are fantasticible).

Oct 18, 2002
What a bunch of BS by Bush. Over 1 Million people killed for no reason and that is not Genocide? What a crock of shit

pansari

Bench Warmer
May 24, 2006
The Holocaust, Armenians Genocide, Rawanda Genocide, Darfur...............when will people learn. This is ridiculous just adding up the ones ive mentioned (6mil + 1 mil + 1mil + 500K) say roughly 8.5 million people, thats like 26 % of the population of Canada.

Why mass killings genocides, whatever keep happening I don't know. Whats sad is that the international community stands by idly usually as they happen (i.e. Darfur !!!)