Search results

1. M

I have ESPN360 and I will report KSA-NK game

I will do it for my people. For those lions with green wristbands.
  2. M

Keyhan varzeshi of Thursday, Bastards!

Http://www.IranSport.Net/newspapers/asp/Detail_Photo.asp?pID=6552 There is no single news on Ghotbi becoming the head coach!
  3. M

I am going to vomit if ...

If GN blames refs for his failure! This is really getting ridiculous.
  4. M

Iran- Slavia Prague

Iran lost 1-0 http://www.slavia.cz/zapas.asp?id=10557&menu=1&podmenu=113
  5. M

Khalili is out for at least 6 month for injury

محسن خليلي چند وقتي است به دليل مصدوميت، در تمرينهاي پرسپوليس حاضر نمي شود. خبرها حاکي از آن بود که آقاي گل فصل قبل از ناحيه رباط صليبي آسيب جزئي ديده و به زودي به تمرينات بر مي گردد. اما شنيده هاي ما حاکي از آن است که محسن خليلي طي هفته آينده راهي آلمان مي شود تا پايش را به تيغ جراحي بسپارد. به...
  6. M

Backup site for 2010 WC

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=554459&sec=world&&cc=5901 I have a feeling ALiAbadi would ask Blatter to consider Iran as the top backup choice!:bday:
  7. M

FIFA suspension for iran should come because ...

Seems like everyone form Kashani to Ghotbi openly suggest that Aliabadi needs to approve the move for national team coach. I believe it would be against FIFA rules, isn't it? I hope they do suspend Iran to teach this dushbags a lesson. IFF= I'm a F**king Fool
  8. M

Lack of "Javad" in TM

Is it me or the lack of goal scoring seems to be linked to the absence of Javad Nekunam. He was the element that I think make the team gel.
  9. M

Last chance for Ando

Seems like the Bolton coach left 6 players back home before going to Belgerade to play Red Star. I think Ando will get a chance to shine and it can be his last shot. Source: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7128973.stm
  10. M

Would like to share my thought

I was rooting for my team. I enjoyed the first half. Annoyed by second half. and crushed by the last 10 minutes and ... However, I am a realistic. Do you really expect us to win the world cup? I think what I team did was great in this game. Mexico was the top seed and we lost. We had THREE...
  11. M

New lineup to stop people from bitching!

From what I read couple of months this is the best lineup to stop people from bitching about Team Melli. The hole Esteghlal team + Iman Mobali What is up with these EsEs people?
  12. M

Is it me or it reminds everyone of boxing in Barcelona Olympics?

Do you remember when the Iranian Boxer was late and forgot his boxing gloves?
  13. M

Karimi's injury, can be a blessing?

We all know he is the best. But on the bright side, he will be fine before worldcup (May) as reported by the BM site. Now those who stuck behind him in TM can shine. I won't be surprised if Mobali is given another chance along with Kavianpoor and couple of others. If I want to guess thou, Branko...
  14. M

Iran - Costa rica game highlight, tonight at 45/45 goal TV

it was a short but a good discussion about iran team. It was noted Costa Rica had 8 regulars in the game. They all believe Iran is very though to beat.
  15. M

The main reason Mexico can play great teams

There is no doubt they are highly regarded but if you check the locations, you see most of the games are being played in US. The crowd will pay to see them in US. That is why they can get those teams.