Search results

1. SS-Tehran

[18+] EXTREMELY DISTURBING فیلم سوزاندن 3 جوان با اتش

I dont think i can handle to see such a clip, but where is it, and what happens in the clip?
  2. SS-Tehran

Mahdavikia only wearing a short (for Nilou)

source : http://www.bild.de/BILD/sport/fussball/bundesliga/vereine/frankfurt/2008/06/02/mahdavikia/urlaub-eintracht-qual,geo=4709484.html
  3. SS-Tehran

Afghan rapists get arrested and beaten by Iranian police

unfortunetly he is not Afghani and not one of those fucks who raped a Iranian girl, this motherfucker can be seen a couple of days ago before he was arrested, he tried to rape a old , married woman : OXoqqbh83hs&feature=related
  4. SS-Tehran

Zendegi-nameyeh Khaleh Khikki خاله نيکي

He IS actually VERY unique, he does stuff other people would not do, all his unique things he does + funny things is marked red below LOL, va haala in shoma va in ham zendegiinameyeh Khaleh Khikki..Enjoy : تولد اول؛ گام نهادن به هستي است. خاله نيکي ساعت 5 صبح روز جمعه 9 تير 1359 در بيمارستان...
  5. SS-Tehran

Picking a Movie for tonight

_J5PvQND5yY
  6. SS-Tehran

پرسپولیس با لباس جدید در بازی دربی

لبسه و تجهیزات ورزشی شرکت آل اسپورت، تأمین کننده البسه پرسپولیس در این فصل فردا به تهران می رسد. و به این ترتیب تیم فوتبال پرسپولیس در بازی دربی با لباس های طرح جدید به میدان می رود. محمود خوردبین سرپرست پرسپولیس ضمن تأیید این خبر از همکاری و مساعدت وزارت بازرگانی برای ترخیص این تجهیزات و البسه...
  7. SS-Tehran

New Hejazi interview from 90...MUST SEE!

Taghdim be : Hands of god , family zirak , and baghiyeye hejazi aasheghan va abiihaye aziz. i dont know if you have seen this or not, but adel ask him about the derby and PP players korkori (sheys saying PP will win IPL 95 %) Naser khan answers very well....long live Naser khan!! enjoy ...
  8. SS-Tehran

EDITED : too immature

EDITED : If you make posts like this, you will soon be banned, ISP is not a place for 16 year olds, please make posts like this in other web sites.
  9. SS-Tehran

Only president in the world eating while talking on phone

imagin the smell of dirty socks coming from AN, i guess thats why the other kid is in such a hurry to finish , and while having food in his mouth , tries to take sabzi...he just want to finish his eating in order to get out of there before he passes out by the smell. :D
  10. SS-Tehran

namzadiye Mahdavikia (clip)

PLEASE AVOID POSTING THREADS LIKE THIS. Thank you, lets leave his personal life to himself. Thanks
  11. SS-Tehran

Walchking aeyshiyyah techno remix!

This will be our TM music if we win AC this year...this will be played when Mahdavikia lift the AC cup. brf6EC55c8g
  12. SS-Tehran

can you see this???

If you can see this post, then please post a reply under my post here,..thanx
  13. SS-Tehran

The stoning in qhazvin took place 5 July!

Remember the stoning scentnce against a man and a woman in Qhazvin for adultry? it was stoped...but i found a report from BBC news, the execution of one of them, took place in Qhazvin by stoning on 5 July 2007..here is the article : Iran 'adulterer' stoned to death Marked as...
  14. SS-Tehran

Another stoning in Iran!!

the link is disabled
  15. SS-Tehran

32 persons killed in University shooting in USA (Virginia)

I found a old clip of him,...back then he worked in Korean tv and was laughed at ..i think this must have traumatized him really bad. http://www.thatvideosite.com/video/2376
  16. SS-Tehran

This is funny

here is the real version of those pictures LOOL :
  17. SS-Tehran

Mehrdad Minavand getting arrested by IR-assholes in shomal (clip)

From the way that guy are speaking to IR-ozgals , he must be eighter , be son to a rich family, he knows his ass is safe or......well i dont know...but the way he javabeshon ro mideh..makes it sounds like he knows HIS ass is safe.
  18. SS-Tehran

Mehrdad Minavand getting arrested by IR-assholes in shomal (clip)

Ma'amoorane zedde khosh'haaliye javoonaye Iran, are waiting out side of a villa area in khazarshahr, in the night with "night vision" mode (green/white) on their camera..filming a couple of young girls and guys going to their villa for a house party. (half second in the beggining of the clip you...
  19. SS-Tehran

Look at these idiots asking for the execution of British sailors

goorila ro vel kardan goftan behetoon nafari yek moz midim age inja vaisin in plakardha ro be doorbin neshoon bedin.
  20. SS-Tehran

Ayat o llah Jakesh.

gooshe ayatollah jaa kesh ro boridan?? tu aksesh goosh nadare..WTF??