ادم وحوا

لطفا در اين بحث مشاركت كنيد، و كامنتهاي خود را بدون توهين بنويسيد

. اگر يك نگاه به ادعاي اديان ابراهيمي بكنيم، يهوديت و مسيحيت و اسلام در چگونگي خلق ادم توسط خدا( خداي اين اديان)، و اينكه حوا بعد از اينكه خداوند پي برد كه ادم تنهاست و نياز به شريك دارد و خوابي گران بر ادم افكند و يكي از دنده هاي او را خارج و حوا را از ان خلق نمود(!؟!) اشتراك كلي دارند، هرچند مسيحيت اينرا دربست از يهوديت كپي كرده، و اسلام از هر دو، تغييراتي جزئ...ي در قران امده كه بگويد منبع خبر متفاوت بوده ولي ساختار اوليه خلقت ادم كپي برابر اصل است كه مورد بحث الان نيست.
اگر تاملي در قصه گول خوردن ادم و حوا، ميوه ممنوعه، ابليس و سرانجام اخراج ادم و حوا از بهشت(؟)، به زمين كنيم، افسانه اي كه از دهها قرن قبل از اسلام وجود داشته، بر اساس انچه در قران امده، سوالات بسياري بوجود ميايد كه كمتر به ان پرداخته شده لذا در حد بضاعت پرسشهايي مختصر را مطرح كنيم، اميد كه باعث شود قدري درنگ كنيد:
ايا الله ميدانسته و اگاهي داشته كه ادم و حوا ميوه ممنوعه را خواهند خورد؟
يا نميدانسته و اختيار ادم باعث خوردن ميوه ممنوعه شده؟
ايا الله ميدانسته كه شيطان( ابليس)، ادم و حوا را گول خواهد زد تا از ميوه ممنوعه بخورند؟
يا نميدانسته، و شيطان با اختيار خودش ادم و حوا را فريفته؟
هنگام خلق ادم، الله و دستور او مبني بر سجده فرشتگان بر ادم، ايا الله ميدانسته شيطان سرپيچي خواهد كرد؟
يا نميدانسته و او در امتحان الهي شكست خورده؟
عاملي كه باعث اخراج شيطان از بهشت ميشود!!
ايا الله اجازه داده بوده كه شيطان بعداز اخراج وارد بهشت شود تا ادم و حوا را فريب دهد؟
يا الله نميدانسته و بعداز ديدن اثار خوردن ميوه ممنوعه( ستر عورت)، فهميد كه شيطان وارد شده وانها را شيطان گول زده؟
ايا الله و شيطان با هم هماهنگي نكرده بودند؟
اگر الله و شيطان با هم هماهنگ نبودند شيطان بعداز اخراج از بهشت چطوري مجدد وارد بهشت شده؟
ايا گول خوردن ادم و حوا بدون اذن الله ممكن بوده؟
چرا الله براي اخراج ادم و حوا نياز داشته كه ادم گناهي مرتكب بشه؟ و بعد دليل لازم براي اخراجش داشته باشه؟ اين دليل را براي چي يا كي ميخواسته؟
ايا انسان داراي اختيار است؟
ايا خدا اگاه است؟
ايا اين اختيار انسان و اگاهي خداوند در تناقض نيست؟
خدا از دو حالت بیرون نیست:
۱- یا اگاه است
۲-یا اگاه نیست
و انسان هم از دو حالت بیرون نیست:
۱- یا مخیر( داراي اختيار) است.
۲- یا مخیر نیست
۱- اگر خدا از اینده ادم اگاه است پس انسان مخیر نیست...
۲- اگر انسان مخیر است خدا از اینده ادم اگاه نیست....
خداپرستان گرامي لطفا پاسخ بدهيد.

Apr 15, 2016
Suisse
In this regard and when it comes to God, i always remember and even go back and read the stuff of that ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus. A wonderful mind, a very clear mind who cut short stuff that other guys wrote whole books about and still didnt tell us anything. He wonderfully kept things short using common sense. 2300 years ago he said:

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then He is not omnipotent. Is He able, but not willing? Then He is malevolent. Is He both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is He neither able nor willing? Then why call Him God?

I am a reader, i read a lot of stuff in my life, and i never came across a better, simpler, and clearer explanation of the whole bullshit about that imaginary and self made thing called God.

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
heyfeh vaght o estefadeh kardan az cellulayeh maghzni nist ke dar moredeh in ferk konim :D

Baba ina hamash koishereh digeh .... hameh midoonan hata khodeh adamayeh ba taghva :D

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Actually not only the Adam/Eve story but whole 3 religions you mentioned are copies of each other! Ironically, I don't think there is any religion that is so close to Islam than Judaism in everything they do. From circumcision of boys to the kind of meat they eat. Anyways.... from what I remember from our religion class back in high school, all 3 religions you mentioned agree that humans have their own will while god is aware of what they do but not of what they will do! Meaning he doesn't predict the future. I think that was even the whole point to why Adam and Eve were sent to earth? To make sure the ones who followed Satan would also follow him to hell in the judgment day while the rest went back to paradise? Going to earth was supposed to be kind of a test for humans.

Last edited:
Jul 5, 2009
South Dakota
Actually not only the Adam/Eve story but whole 3 religions you mentioned are copies of each other! Ironically, I don't think there is any religion that is so close to Islam than Judaism in everything they do. From circumcision of boys to the kind of meet they eat. Anyways.... from what I remember from our religion class back in high school, all 3 religions you mentioned agree that humans have their own will while god is aware of what they do but not of what they will do! Meaning he doesn't predict the future. I think that was even the whole point to why Adam and Eve were sent to earth? To make sure the ones who followed Satan would also follow him to hell in the judgment day while the rest went back to paradise? Going to earth was supposed to be kind of a test for humans.
Wait, wait... are we talking Adam and Eve here?
Damn it my nigga.... you seem to have enough knowledge 'bout this matter!
OK, respond to my question/wondering here, please!

There was only one Adam... and only one Eve, ay?
Adam humping Eve as it normally happens (boy meets the girl), then what?
They got kids... many kids....god bless, boys and girls....brothers and sisters!
Then what?
Do you mean that the rest of us (7 billions) are bloody inbred all out of the sudden?

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Wait, wait... are we talking Adam and Eve here?
Damn it my nigga.... you seem to have enough knowledge 'bout this matter!
OK, respond to my question/wondering here, please!

There was only one Adam... and only one Eve, ay?
Adam humping Eve as it normally happens (boy meets the girl), then what?
They got kids... many kids....god bless, boys and girls....brothers and sisters!
Then what?
Do you mean that the rest of us (7 billions) are bloody inbred all out of the sudden?
I don't mean that! The 3 religions mean that! According to them you are my brother from another mother! ;)

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
On a different note re this story. Since Adam & Eve were the first man and woman, these religions must believe that the whole human race started with incest. Their children must have had kids together. How else could you have more people other than committing incest? How did they and God feel about that?