اعتراض مردم به نچشیدن بستنی پنج تنی در توچ&#15

برای آزادی زندانیان سیاسی....! خیر

برای گرفتن حق قانونی از دست رفته شان از جمهوری اسلامی....! خیر

برای مبارزه برای حقوق برابری زن و مرد....! خیر

برای جستجوی دانش و یا دریافت کتاب مجانی برای خواندن....! خیر

برای تحقیقات علمی....! خیر

برای آزادی قانون مطبوعات و آزادی بیان....! خیر

برای دمکراسی و حق ملت ایران....! خیر

برای خوردن فقط بستنی، با این همه تورم و گرانی به چوپان رفته اند تا فقط بستنی بخورند، حالا واقعا درک خواهی کرد ، چرا جمهوری اسلامی همه اجناس را گران میکنند، ولی ملت هنوز خریداری میکنند ....!

البته بازم خوشحالم که این مردم برای دیدن اعدام جمع نشده اند و خدا را شکر میکنم.....!

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
آنوقت میگین چرا اینهارو گوسفند خطاب میکنند
Millions of people took the streets during the green movement, More than 100 people died...you are judging the whole population based on what a few are doing while you are sitting on a safe place and doing that.

bardia

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
استقبال مردم برای بستنی به اندازه استقبال مردم برای دیدن اعدام هموطناشون. در ضمن اگه یه کار فرهنگی*** بود بین ۵۰ تا ۱۰۰ نفر میرفتن.

May 9, 2004
این نشان می دهد که مردم به بستنی بیشتر از جنبش سبز اهمیت می دهند
شاید اگر موسوی بجای دستبند سبز شعارش بستنی بود جنبش وضعش بهتر میشد
:10:

Ardesheer

Bench Warmer
Jun 30, 2005
این نشان می دهد که مردم به بستنی بیشتر از جنبش سبز اهمیت می دهند
شاید اگر موسوی بجای دستبند سبز شعارش بستنی بود جنبش وضعش بهتر میشد
:10:
People like bastani more than Khamenie and AN as well. So, what's your point? I guess in Islamic republic, bastani has a better chance to win popular support than its leaders.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
I am sorry to see so many of you fall for this BS. I see some of the famous Iranianphobes (Feynord, GP) are quick to put down these people.....but without knowing anything about where this is or why those people are there.....I assure you they are not there for Ice Cream. Again - sorry to see people like ZE and BT fall for this.
Someone who knows (Bey, Khodam,......)......please let the forum know what this was all about.

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
I am sorry to see so many of you fall for this BS. I see some of the famous Iranianphobes (Feynord, GP) are quick to put down these people.....but without knowing anything about where this is or why those people are there.....I assure you they are not there for Ice Cream. Again - sorry to see people like ZE and BT fall for this.
Someone who knows (Bey, Khodam,......)......please let the forum know what this was all about.
LOL! You really need a reality check. I assure you they were all there for ice-cream. Seems like you have completely forgotten the mentality there :)

Jun 9, 2004
Canada
This was well covered in the April news thread. It was a about setting the Guinness world record for the biggest ice cream cup. For some reason, rightly or wrongly, people thought they were there to eat part of that specific 5 ton ice cream cup, but apparently that didn't happen and instead they got some small packaged ice cream bars/cup from the company that made the ice cream (this was obviously a marketing event for them) and they started chanting against the ice cream company.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
This was well covered in the April news thread. It was a about setting the Guinness world record for the biggest ice cream cup. For some reason, rightly or wrongly, people thought they were there to eat part of that specific 5 ton ice cream cup, but apparently that didn't happen and instead they got some small packaged ice cream bars/cup from the company that made the ice cream (this was obviously a marketing event for them) and they started chanting against the ice cream company.
Thanx BH Jaan - knew nothing about it. So they were there for the PARTY not ice cream - rest assured. BT jaan - man mellat khodamo gereftam - fekr konam to khoob nagerefti. We are a nation of partiers......have been for generations. That is where the stay off politics comes from, that is why Dariush is going to sing to a full crowd again tonight.............and IR hates it.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I see some of the famous Iranianphobes (Feynord, GP) are quick to put down these people.....
By what possible logic is Feyenoord an "Iranianphobe", let alone one that would deserve to be placed next to a hezbol!? And if we're going to throw that label at him, then what the hell should we call some of the people you've been attaching yourself to?

but without knowing anything.....I assure you...
:)

khodaya, in masoudo az ma nagir:)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
IZ - Sorry I forgot about you. When someone puts down "Typical Iranian" - they are Iran-Phobe. Get it?

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
IZ - Sorry I forgot about you. When someone puts down "Typical Iranian" - they are Iran-Phobe. Get it?
Oh I get it bro. In that case it's a good thing neither you nor anyone you REALLY like around here ever put down "typical Iranians". Only Feyenoord ever does that stuff:) Not only that, I've even seen him openly hope for his country to lose in sports. He really is an iranophobe... that Feyenoord guy!