افشاگری بیسابقه رضا مازندرانی مامور سابق

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
آخی...ما که هیچ کدوم از این چیزا رو نمیدونستیم. الهی قربون این جواهر وطن پرست برم که انقدر فداکاره. من که خیلی شرمنده شم. منم برای احقاق حق این عنصر جان بر کف از هیچ مقامی فروگذار نمیکنم! مرتیکه ی جاکش

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
Damesh garm, che ghadr Efshagari kard.

1)Hazrateh Agha
2) Fetneh 88
3)Ashobgaran/Fetneh garan

:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
This is the type of cunt Iran keeps breeding. There are so many of them. The vast majority of people in that part of the world have the basic ingredients needed to be just like this guy if the opportunity presents itself.

I look at people in North America, Europe, Central America, Australia, Japan and India and I just don't see the majority of them being such talented traitors. I mean, yeah people can be naive, but rarely can they be so useful in destroying their own homeland. They can be fooled into voting or paying high taxes, but they can rarely be exploited to willingly harm their own kind. Iranians are truly exceptional in that regard.

I don't consider myself an exception. I'm just as likely to end up being a Sepahi murderer. There's something in that fucking culture that just begs for this kind of behavior.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I look at people in North America, Europe, Central America, Australia, Japan and India and I just don't see the majority of them being such talented traitors. I mean, yeah people can be naive, but rarely can they be so useful in destroying their own homeland. They can be fooled into voting or paying high taxes, but they can rarely be exploited to willingly harm their own kind. Iranians are truly exceptional in that regard.
There were thousands of intelligence officers, politicians, military analysts and particularly military contractors and even reporters who knew Iraq had no WMD, yet they chose to ignore the story to advance their own careers. They cost America thousands of lives and causalities and at least a trillion dollar worth of debts. The same thing happened in the UK. Whenever, opportunities are there westerners have proven they are just as keen on taking them no matter who it harms. I think the only difference is that there aren't as many opportunities to harm you own kind here as there are in Iran and countries like it.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
This guy is very angry at the group/entity that made him what he is today. His anger is not over the “principal” but because they spilled his beans. Whatever the reason, it’s always a good thing for these insiders to come out and share what they know. Cracks within this regime (even in low ranking MF’s) is welcomed.

This dumb ass MF should know full well what kind of bustards he is dealing with and that he is more than likely going to get killed before he says anything useful that we don’t know.
As far as traitors and Iran is concerned, I tend to agree a little bit more with BT. I honestly believe we’ve always, throughout our history had more than our fair share of traitors than other countries.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
There were thousands of intelligence officers, politicians, military analysts and particularly military contractors and even reporters who knew Iraq had no WMD, yet they chose to ignore the story to advance their own careers. They cost America thousands of lives and causalities and at least a trillion dollar worth of debts. The same thing happened in the UK. Whenever, opportunities are there westerners have proven they are just as keen on taking them no matter who it harms. I think the only difference is that there aren't as many opportunities to harm you own kind here as there are in Iran and countries like it.
The standard of living and personal freedoms of Americans don't really get affected as a result of military activities thousands of miles away. Heck, some of them end up getting richer or at least employed because of wars that mostly destroy other nations. It's quite different than the selling out that these motherfuckers commit.

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
The standard of living and personal freedoms of Americans don't really get affected as a result of military activities thousands of miles away. Heck, some of them end up getting richer or at least employed because of wars that mostly destroy other nations. It's quite different than the selling out that these motherfuckers commit.
More than a million Americans served in Iraq, they served extended tours, came back to broken families, tens of thousands were permanently disabled, nearly five thousand dead in battle. Almost all from lower classes and disadvantaged background. It's really easy not to give a fuck about them. Just put a "support our troops" bumper sticker on your car and pretend everything is good. And eventually, we all have to pay the bill for this war and that's coming soon. They'll cut some grandma's medicare benefits that she paid for all of her life to pay for dick cheney's Iraqi reconstruction contract. Blow stuff up and pay dick to fix it. Dick gets richer, the rest of us become poorer.

Oct 18, 2002
Los LAshkhores, Casifornia
This piece of shit, knowing full well that all these actions were criminial and illegal, never bothered with them while being fed by the ugly-ass organization(s) within the government. Please excuse us if we don't cry you a river, dumb fuck.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I like to see his other videos if he gets a chance to get them out :) but if he is for real ( I have serious doubts about it) and given that " his Tarikh masraf is finished" , then he will not have a chance ...

magic

Ball Boy
Jul 9, 2006
I like to see his other videos if he gets a chance to get them out :) but if he is for real ( I have serious doubts about it) and given that " his Tarikh masraf is finished" , then he will not have a chance ...
I have serious doubt about him too, not much substance so far. Just a lot of Shoar (slogan), hot air and empty promises. Nothing new, lets see what he has to offer next.

magic

Ball Boy
Jul 9, 2006
Baba, this is just a f..ing show ! this MF, just like he says, they have cut him !!! so that means no f...ing money ! but like I said this is just BS act. MF...ers ! sounds like some of them bastard MF....ers on this forums !!!
You took the word out of my mouth. Also so right about your last comment "sounds like some of them bastard MF....ers on this forums !!!". Again you are right on the money.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
More than a million Americans served in Iraq, they served extended tours, came back to broken families, tens of thousands were permanently disabled, nearly five thousand dead in battle. Almost all from lower classes and disadvantaged background. It's really easy not to give a fuck about them. Just put a "support our troops" bumper sticker on your car and pretend everything is good. And eventually, we all have to pay the bill for this war and that's coming soon. They'll cut some grandma's medicare benefits that she paid for all of her life to pay for dick cheney's Iraqi reconstruction contract. Blow stuff up and pay dick to fix it. Dick gets richer, the rest of us become poorer.
I don't know man. Those who served in Iraq were military personnel trained for war. They had an idea of what they were signing up for. No one except a few at the top "betrayed" them.

Every Iranian can rightfully claim to have been sold out by neighbors, family, friends and random people on an hourly basis. Not every American can do that.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
آخی...ما که هیچ کدوم از این چیزا رو نمیدونستیم. الهی قربون این جواهر وطن پرست برم که انقدر فداکاره. من که خیلی شرمنده شم. منم برای احقاق حق این عنصر جان بر کف از هیچ مقامی فروگذار نمیکنم! مرتیکه ی جاکش
lol!!!! well said BT :D

Feb 22, 2005
Very true, but what other type of people is possible to breed within an Islamic country running on Islamic laws?

This is the type of cunt Iran keeps breeding. There are so many of them. The vast majority of people in that part of the world have the basic ingredients needed to be just like this guy if the opportunity presents itself.

I don't consider myself an exception. I'm just as likely to end up being a Sepahi murderer. There's something in that fucking culture that just begs for this kind of behavior.