اگر بخواهیم حرفمان شنیده شود باید خود را ن&#17

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
گفتگوی اخبار روز با منصور اسانلو

http://www.akhbar-rooz.com/article.jsp?essayId=54341

در مورد وعده های داده شده توسط آقای روحانی من سعی می کنم نه خوشبین و نه بدبین باشم، بلکه واقع بین باشم. شما می دانید که قانون اساسی جمهوری اسلامی بیشترین حق و اختیار را به ولی فقیه داده است، از شورای نگهبان و فرماندهی سپاه گرفته تا امام جمعه ها، مساجد و امام زاده ها، روسای رادیو و تلویزیون، قوه قضائیه، ارتش، نیروی انتظامی و کنترل نهادها و بنیادهای اقتصادی بسیاری دراختیار ولی فقیه و نهادهای غیرانتخابی وابسته به ولی فقیه است. رئیس جمهور اختیار و نقش زیادی ندارد. در واقع رئیس جمهور از لحاظ قانونی اختیارات زیادی ندارد که بتواند به کمک آنها وعده هایش را به اجرا بگذارد، مگر اینکه آن ١٨ میلیونی که به او رای داده اند، در احزاب، سندیکاها و نهادهای مدنی دیگر متشکل شوند و جامعه از حالت جامعه توده وار خارج گردد و جای آنرا جامعه مدنی متشکل بگیرد. اساس و نقطعه عزیمت، به جامعه مدنی و رفتن به طرف دمکراسی و پذیرش حقوق مردم می باشد. از این جا است که شروع می شود. خوب پیش از انتخاب قولهای به مردم داده شده و خوشبینی هایی در جامعه نسبت به این قولها شکل گرفته، الان موقع امتحان است. تا بدانیم که مسئولین آیا به وعده هایی که داده اند عمل می کنند یا خیر. از همان زمان پیش از انتخابات، که این قول و قرارها و وعده ها داده می شد، بایستی جامعه منتظر نمی ماند و فعالیت برای سازماندهی، سندیکاها و دیگر نهادهای مدنی آغاز می شد. کارگران، معلمان، پرستاران، کارمندان و همه مزد بگیران بایستی، با تشکیل مجامع عمومی، تهیه و تصویب اساسنامه هر کدام تشکلهای خاص خودشان را شکل دهند. انجمن های صنفی مستقل که وابسته به خانه کارگر نیستند، بایستی تلاش کنند فعالیت هایشان را فعال کنند. تشکلهای سندیکایی سعی کنند خود را تجدید سازمان کنند و اجازه ندهند بیش از این خانه کارگر که از ابتدا تیشه بر ریشه تشکلهای مستقل زده به کارش ادامه دهد. مواد ٢٦، ٢٧، ٢٣ و ٣٨ قانون اساسی نیز حق فعالیت را تایید نموده، تفتیش عقاید، شکنجه را ممنوع کرده است. ما هم در گذشته درست به استناد به همین قوانین بود که دنبال باز گشایی سندیکای واحد رفتیم و سندیکا را باز گشایی کردیم. بنا بر این طبق این اصول ومواد قانون کار، نیز مانع قانونی بر سر ایجاد تشکلهای کارگری وجود ندارد. حالا که آقای روحانی نیز با استناد به قوانین وعده آزادی داده اند، کارگران باید کوشش کنند از این حقوق و شرایط برای متشکل شدن بهره بجویند. کارگرانی که اخراج شده اند، برای باز گشت به کار به کارخانه ها بر گردند، آنهایی که اخراج شده اند، ارتباطشان با همکاران شان را قطع نکنند. مثل همین خبر پیروزی کارگران زاگرس که دیروز پخش شد و تمام ٢٥٣ نفر کارگر هم به سر کارشان برگشتند و هم به خواسته های دیگرشان رسیدند. این خبر خوشحال کننده ای بود که جای تبریک دارد. بقیه هم اگر تلاش کنند و ایستادگی نشان دهند، حتما موفق خواهند شد. هرجا که کارگران متشکل مبارزه کرده اند و روی خواسته هایشان ایستاده اند، موفق شده اند. حتی در جمهوری اسلامی هم اینگونه مبارزه جواب داده است. همه جمع شویم تشکل های خودمان را تشکیل دهیم، تا ببینیم عکس العمل آقایان چه خواهد بود.

Jun 18, 2005
Hamash ghol hamash vadeh hamash arezoo va khial. Ye chand nafaram bavar mikonan vase khodeshon hezb mizanan nemidonam sendika va hezar ta koofto zahremare dige. Yek rast miran zendan abam az ab takoon nemikhore va amsale in Rohani ham be onjashoon nist ke chi shod va ki oftad zendan. Bekhor bekhor hamintori edame dareh. Ye mosht ahmaghe be hesab roshan fekram mishinan paye harfash sooot mizanan.

tajrish

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
San Diego, California
I will convert to Islam-e nab-Mohamadi if Jannati survives his eight-year term as the minister. By all calculations, he would be around 140 years old by then. Enough to make me believe in miracles.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
in 240 years, Islamic will reform itself into a religiouse Islamic democratic society. For Christ sakes, till we have these reformists, this regime wont be going anywhere.

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
in 240 years, Islamic will reform itself into a religiouse Islamic democratic society. For Christ sakes, till we have these reformists, this regime wont be going anywhere.
The guy has spent the last decade in IRI prisons. He just lost his brother in IRI prison. He singlehandedly created a workers union and has dedicated his life to workers rights. But of course we should ridicule him because what we have done for our people beyond these keyboards is so superior.

واقعا که شرم رو خوردین حیا رو قی کردین

In any country, guys like Osanloo are championed and cherished by the people. But we shall ridicule him because he doesn't subscribe to our political belief, even though the guy is not even political.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
The guy has spent the last decade in IRI prisons. He just lost his brother in IRI prison. He singlehandedly created a workers union and has dedicated his life to workers rights. But of course we should ridicule him because what we have done for our people beyond these keyboards is so superior.

In any country, guys like Osanloo are championed and cherished by the people. But we shall ridicule him because he doesn't subscribe to our political belief, even though the guy is not even political.
Who said anything bad against Osanloo.......I wish we had more like him. The problem is Mullahs with Degress from England!!! lol

Jun 9, 2004
Canada

I don't think anyone's ridiculing Osanloo Khodam jaan. I totally agree with what he says here. His message to you guys that voted for Rohani is clear: You (toye noei) should have already been working on the civil institutions that you think will be formed under Rohani. He's saying that these things aren't going to happen on their own.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
I don't think anyone's ridiculing Osanloo Khodam jaan. I totally agree with what he says here. His message to you guys that voted for Rohani is clear: You (toye noei) should have already been working on the civil institutions that you think will be formed under Rohani. He's saying that these things aren't going to happen on their own.
Not only that, there are many like Osanloo brothers are still in Iranian prisons , forgotten and kept out of the news and ...
Even some consider them collateral damage, the cost of going through the "Eslahat" and ... The only reason you see them even mentioning guys like him is because they think what he said here gets their beloved president OFF the HOOK and will shift the responsibility to others.

Lets see what Rohani will be able to do, will he and his supporters demand the release of political , religious, racial prisoners. Will this happen via Eslahat ?

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
I think coming up with a completely irrelevant joke after a serious point made in the thread does amount to ridicule.

But I completely agree with you that we should work on civil institutions. And I know that you won't agree with this, but this exact point was always the core message of reformers and in particular Khatami. They insisted that Shoraha are more important than Majlis, that unions, be it journalists, artists, bus drivers, car manufacturers, etc, should be formed. And I have always believed that political reform of the populace, which is best achieved through these institutions, if not more important, is as important as the reform of the government.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
I think coming up with a completely irrelevant joke after a serious point made in the thread does amount to ridicule.

But I completely agree with you that we should work on civil institutions. And I know that you won't agree with this, but this exact point was always the core message of reformers and in particular Khatami. They insisted that Shoraha are more important than Majlis, that unions, be it journalists, artists, bus drivers, car manufacturers, etc, should be formed. And I have always believed that political reform of the populace, which is best achieved through these institutions, if not more important, is as important as the reform of the government.
Exactly and that is why i thought it is better to vote. Because those things can be formed when this whole security atmosphere is lifted. However, one should also be realistic at the same time.

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
I wasn't talking about osanloo or his brothers, I was talking about the charlatan reformers WHO ARE ONLY prolonging the life of this system as a whole with their promises and lies.Now go back and believe 8 more years of their lies and promises WHILE IRAN SINKS FASTER AND FASTER INTO THE WHOLE CREATED BY THIS REGIME.Dont worry in 2098 the regime will finally reform itself.

Jun 9, 2004
Canada

I do agree with you Khodam jaan that was/is the message. I don't have any issues with the message of the reformists at all - I like it. My problem is that its long term implementation has proven impossible in this system and I see absolutely no reason why that would change going forward. What is IR's incentive in permitting the formation of unions or civil institutions that can challenge or even question the establishment in any way? You guys (reformists) have shown that you have next to zero expectations from this system. If they don't give you those unions or civil institutions, are you going to be up in arms about it or are you just going to excuse it and say that it's going to happen 4 years or 8 years from now?

This regime has shown, as far as enrichment goes, that even when there are serious incentives for it to stop being on the wrong path, it has an ideological mental block that prevents it from doing the right thing. We're talking about sanctions here that are completely crippling the country, not to mention the threat of military intervention and faced with that, we're still not seeing any "reforms" taking place. Why would they willingly give into other reforms when there's absolutely no pressure on them to do so? And how does it help when everyday you guys are reducing your expectations even further to excuse what is being said and done? The establishment has figured you guys out really well - they know that if they don't reform to suit you, you will reform to suit them! ;)