'ایران مشغول گفت***وگو برای خریداری بوئینگ ا&#

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^well if you read the article above:

ایران اخیرا قراردادی برای خریداری ۱۰۰ فروند ایرباس امضا کرد اما ایرباس می گوید اجرای این قرارداد کندتر از آنچه که انتظار می رفت، پیش می رود. به علاوه آن قرارداد هنوز منتظر مجوز صادراتی از آمریکاست چون شماری از قطعات آن آمریکایی است.

رویترز می نویسد که ایران برای تحویل گرفتن هواپیماهای ایرباسی که قرارداد آن را امضا کرده در زمینه تامین مالی با مشکلاتی روبروست.
بنابه این گزارش ایران***ایر مشغول گفت***وگو با بانک***ها و شرکت های لیسینگ است که مایلند اعتبار خریداری این ۱۰۰ هواپیما یا حداقل بخش مهمی از آن را ارائه کنند.
آقای پرورش گفت که بعضی بانک ها ابراز علاقه کرده اند اما ظرفیت تامین اعتبار چیزی بیش از ۱۰ هواپیما یا در این حدود را ندارند درحالی که ایران می خواهد یک یا دو شرکت اعتبار آن را تامین کنند.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

ایران و بوئینگ برای خرید هواپیما به 'توافق مکتوب رسیده***اند'

گفته شده است که بوئینگ ۷۷۷ از جمله مدلهای درخواستی ایران است

علی عابدزاده، رئیس سازمان هواپیمایی کشوری، ایران گفته است که این سازمان و شرکت هواپیمایی بوئینگ "به یک توافق مکتوب در زمینه خرید هواپیما" رسیده***اند.
آقای عابدزاده در گفتگویی با روزنامه ایران تعداد هواپیماهای مورد توافق را "۱۰۰ هواپیما" عنوان کرد و افزود که "شرکت بوئینگ درخواست رسمی خود برای کسب مجوز نهایی فروش هواپیما را به خزانه***داری آمریکا ارائه کرده و قرار است پس از کسب این مجوز، متن قرارداد نهایی بین دو طرف منعقد شود."
وی در عین حال در خصوص رقم این معامله گفت که ارقام اعلام شده از سوی برخی از منابع غربی "قطعی نیست" و تاکید کرد که "جزئیات ساز و کار و توافق نهای مالی در این حوزه پس از مذاکرات بیشتر مشخص خواهد شد."
آقای عابدزده گفته است که قرار است این هواپیماها "از طریق فایننس در اختیار ایران قرار گیرد."
پیشتر خبرگزاری رویترز به نقل از منابع آگاه در دولت***های غربی و خاورمیانه گزارش داد که ایران برای خریداری ۱۰۰ فروند جت مسافربری از این شرکت آمریکایی به تفاهمی مقدماتی دست یافته است. عباس آخوندی وزیر راه و شهرسازی ایران نیز قبل از آن اعلام کرده بود که جزئیات چنین قراردادی ظرف چند روز آینده اعلام می***شود.
نمایندگان شرکت بوئینگ در ماه آوریل به ایران سفر کردند و یک مقام ایرانی گفت که این نمایندگان پیشنهاد فروش سه مدل هواپیما به این کشور را داده***اند. بر اساس گزارشها "بوئینگ سری***های جدید هواپیماهای ۷۳۷، ۷۸۷ و ۷۷۷" از جمله این مدلها هستند.
ایران همچنین اخیرا قراردادی برای خریداری ۱۰۰ فروند ایرباس امضا کرد. اما ایرباس می***گوید اجرای این قرارداد کندتر از آنچه که انتظار می***رفت،پیش می***رود؛ به علاوه آن قرارداد هنوز منتظر مجوز صادراتی از آمریکاست چون شماری از قطعات آن آمریکایی است.
رئیس سازمان هواپیمایی کشوری نیز در همین رابطه به روزنامه ایران گفته است که "مانع نهایی در این زمینه تنها مجوز وزارت خزانه***داری آمریکاست."
به گفته مقام های صنعت هوانوردی ایران ناوگان هواپیماهای مسافربری این کشور هم اکنون حاوی ۲۵۰ هواپیماست که ۹۰ فروند آنها به دلایل اقتصادی یا فقدان قطعات زمین***گیر هستند.

Source: http://www.bbc.com/persian/iran/2016/06/160619_iran_boeing_purchase_written_agreement_iran_daily_iv

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
These planes would not be delivered for years.

Iran has apparently managed to lease a bunch of new planes though.

I am not a big of fan of these plane purchases. but in general I think in the long run they would become revenue neutral.

but I am really not sure what the term sheet is. what happens if the sanctions come back? Will Iran's planes be seized if they can't deliver the payments?

What happens to spare parts delivery schedule if the sanctions reappear.

I am just not so positive on buying so many medium and long-haul planes when you are not linked to the world financial system.
when the airports are so substandard. what sense does it make? I do like 7373 and A320 purchases. but I doubt they would be used internally in the country.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
These planes would not be delivered for years.

Iran has apparently managed to lease a bunch of new planes though.

I am not a big of fan of these plane purchases. but in general I think in the long run they would become revenue neutral.

but I am really not sure what the term sheet is. what happens if the sanctions come back? Will Iran's planes be seized if they can't deliver the payments?

What happens to spare parts delivery schedule if the sanctions reappear.

I am just not so positive on buying so many medium and long-haul planes when you are not linked to the world financial system.
when the airports are so substandard. what sense does it make? I do like 7373 and A320 purchases. but I doubt they would be used internally in the country.
Boy, you were very positive?! :D

I'm sure Iran can deliver the payment one way or the other. If they start to deliver the planes, Iran will probably get at least 7-8 planes per year! If you count both Boeing and Airbus, it will make 14-16 new planes a year! After 5 years, Iran will have a bit less than half of the order in place. But I think they can deliver more planes than just 7-8 a year. In that case, Iran will have 2/3 of the order after 5 years.

The Americans and the Europeans would be more than happy to boost their economies with selling that many airplanes so I'm sure they will all find a way.

The only thing that can jeopardize it, is if someone like Trump wins the election for the US and someone like Ahmadinejad wins it for Iran! In either case everything can go to hell.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Boy, you were very positive?! :D

I'm sure Iran can deliver the payment one way or the other. If they start to deliver the planes, Iran will probably get at least 7-8 planes per year! If you count both Boeing and Airbus, it will make 14-16 new planes a year! After 5 years, Iran will have a bit less than half of the order in place. But I think they can deliver more planes than just 7-8 a year. In that case, Iran will have 2/3 of the order after 5 years.

The Americans and the Europeans would be more than happy to boost their economies with selling that many airplanes so I'm sure they will all find a way.

The only thing that can jeopardize it, is if someone like Trump wins the election for the US and someone like Ahmadinejad wins it for Iran! In either case everything can go to hell.
Na Aziz Shoma Alaki positive hasti. (That is if we assume that ordering new planes is a positive thing)

both companies Boeing, EADS( Airbus) have a massive backlog that they need to fulfill from their orderbook.

Iran's first planes will likely not get delivered for years.

I always a critic of such a deal. I would have preferred Iran to have ordered small regional jets from Bombardier or Emberer which would have made
a greater difference in the life of everyday Iranians.

and yes I precisely said I wonder if the term-sheet is secure enough to withstand political changes that might reintroduce sanctions.

Colin Powell has a famous saying that seems appropriate here "Prepare for the worst case; hope for the best"
being positive is not exactly called preparation.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^There are over 3 million Iranians living abroad and a huge number of them travel to Iran regularly and you rather suggest small regional jets??!! and do you think if they order those regional jets today, they will be ready and delivered tomorrow?!

What makes them preferable for you compared to the big planes?

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
^^There are over 3 million Iranians living abroad and a huge number of them travel to Iran regularly and you rather suggest small regional jets??!! and do you think if they order those regional jets today, they will be ready and delivered tomorrow?!
nope, the regional jets manufactures also have backlog.

The 3 Million Iranians abraod are already traveling to Iran with the foreign carriers.
I am not against large planes. once you have iranian airlines that can fulfill iran's domestic needs first.
as it stands traveling internally in iran sucks. but really traveling abroad is quite easy. you have a number of choices
and adding one extra of choice of IranAir or Mahan won't change it dramatically.

also as I have stated before even many Iranians would prefer the foreign airlines due to alcohol, Hejab, and frequent flyer miles.
I would have thought it made more sense for Iranian airlines to buy 737s and expands its core share agreements with Turkish, Qatar, Azarbayejan, Emirates, Etihad,Air Indiaو...
I would have preferred to see internal connecting flights from Tehran to Shiraz, Kerman, Urumieh, Queshm, ...
rather than trying to displace existing players in the Iran Market.

What makes them preferable for you compared to the big planes?
It is called public policy making 101. Iran currently has limited resources.
you should use the limited resources in a way where it impacts the lives of those that have little; not the lives of those who have a lot.

it would be the correct public policy to buy planes that can serve the needs of most iranians not just the 3 million living abroad.
or the few million that travel abroad.

as a matter of public policy (if government is paying for the planes not the private sector)
I would have stayed with at most A320/737 size. capacity of 150 people can easily travel from Tehran to Dubai, Tehran to Istanbul, Mashhad to Ahavaz,
Tabriz to Chabahar. Tabriz to BandarAbbas.

but I would gone with a large order book Brazilian or Canadian RJs (Regional jets) that can fly from small iranian airports to many destinations.

This would have impressed an everyday iranian in Izieh or Yasooj a lot more than hearing that some rich kid in Tehran, Esfahan Tabriz, Shiraz
will now have the choice to Fly Mahan or IranAir to London, NY or Beijing.

but again. if we had true private airlines in Iran. I would not have cared at all. but when it is the government spending money.
they should use the scarce resources to improve the lives of many not the few.

It is just called smart politics. that many elites among reformists and/or sarnegooni talabs don't get.

and then they wonder why somebody like ahmadinejad appeals to certain portion of the public that are otherwise very nice people.

Oct 1, 2004

The 3 Million Iranians abraod are already traveling to Iran with the foreign carriers.
I am not against large planes. once you have iranian airlines that can fulfill iran's domestic needs first.
as it stands traveling internally in iran sucks. but really traveling abroad is quite easy. you have a number of choices
and adding one extra of choice of IranAir or Mahan won't change it dramatically.

also as I have stated before even many Iranians would prefer the foreign airlines due to alcohol, Hejab, and frequent flyer miles.
I would have thought it made more sense for Iranian airlines to buy 737s and expands its core share agreements with Turkish, Qatar, Azarbayejan, Emirates, Etihad,Air Indiaو...
I would have preferred to see internal connecting flights from Tehran to Shiraz, Kerman, Urumieh, Queshm, ...

you should use the limited resources in a way where it impacts the lives of those that have little; not the lives of those who have a lot.

it would be the correct public policy to buy planes that can serve the needs of most iranians not just the 3 million living abroad.

as a matter of public policy (if government is paying for the planes not the private sector)
I would have stayed with at most A320/737 size. capacity of 150 people can easily travel from Tehran to Dubai, Tehran to Istanbul, Mashhad to Ahavaz,

but I would gone with a large order book Brazilian or Canadian RJs (Regional jets) that can fly from small iranian airports to many destinations.

This would have impressed an everyday iranian in Izieh or Yasooj a lot more than hearing that some rich kid in Tehran, Esfahan Tabriz, Shiraz

but again. if we had true private airlines in Iran. I would not have cared at all. but when it is the government spending money.

It is just called smart politics. that many elites among reformists and/or sarnegooni talabs don't get.

and then they wonder why somebody like ahmadinejad appeals to certain portion of the public that are otherwise very nice people.

You're viewing this as if its the American market.
People are willing to forgo fancy services, room, comfort... all of that stuff if you can get them to their destination quicker and cheaper. Look at SkyBlue and all the discount airliners in Europe. Alot of these South Asian folks would be more than happy to go to Delhi or Dhaka via Tehran rather than Dubai if they save even 100/ticket.

Iran can easily be a hub. Layover tourists don't mind spending a few hours in Tehran if they get to where they want at a lower price. Its about how many tickets they sell, not necessarily their tourism experience.

Regarding your point about smaller jets for domestic routes - they will be buying some of those (and they have been talking to Bombardier)... but they demand will never be that high. Rail, bus and even driving are still more preferred for Iranians.

Oct 18, 2010

i totally disagree with that statement.i flew round trip from tehran to shiraz on mahan air
last time i was in iran and it was one of the best flights i ever had.brand new looking aribus
very professional crew and skilled pilots with great food served for the flight that took a little
over an hour.i can't tell you how much i dislike flying between socal and the bay area but i do
often and it's never a good experience.you must have flown on the cheap airlines.next time
try mahan.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
ورود بویینگ به ایران قطعی شد
گمانه***زنی***ها حاکی از آن است که ایران حدود 100 فروند هواپیمای مسافرتی از شرکت هواپیماسازی بویینگ آمریکا خرید
کد خبر: ۲۷۷۶۱۶۳۱ خرداد ۱۳۹۵ - ۲۳:۲۵
پس از چند دور مذاکره فشرده میان هواپیمایی جمهوری اسلامی ایران (هما) با شرکت هواپیماسازی بویینگ آمریکا سرانجام دو طرف بر سر امضای یک تفاهم***نامه همکاری به تصمیمی مشترک رسیدند.

به گزارش ایسنا،*** ایران ایر رسما اعلام کرد در پی صدور مجوزهای لازم از سوی دولت جمهوری اسلامی ایران و دولت آمریکا تفاهم***نامه خرید هواپیما بین هما و کمپانی بویینگ در خردادماه سال جاری امضا شد.

براساس این اطلاعیه، ایران ایر اعلام کرده پس از اجرایی شدن برجام مذاکره خود با شرکت بویینگ را آغاز کرده که با توجه به اراده مدیریت ارشد وزارت راه و شهرسازی این موضوع پس از چند دور مذاکره نهایی شده است.

پس از سفر نمایندگان بویینگ به ایران و چند دور مذاکره دو طرف بر سر فروش هواپیما به شکل اجاره به شرط تملیک (لیزینگ) به تفاهمی ابتدایی دست یافتند که نهایی***شدن این قرارداد منوط به اخذ مجوزهای لازم از سوی دولت جمهوری اسلامی ایران و دولت آمریکا خواهد بود.

براساس اعلام ایران ایر، در قالب این تفاهم***نامه بویینگ تعدادی هواپیما از خانواده نسل جدید 737 و همچنین مدل***های 300er و 900 از خانواده بویینگ 777 به ایران خواهد فروخت.

به گزارش ایسنا، وزیر راه و شهرسازی چند روز قبل رسما اعلام کرده بود مذاکرات ایران با بویینگ به مراحل انتهایی خود نزدیک شده و خبرهای قطعی درباره آن منتشر می***شود.
اری خواهد کرد.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
You're viewing this as if its the American market.
People are willing to forgo fancy services, room, comfort... all of that stuff if you can get them to their destination quicker and cheaper. Look at SkyBlue and all the discount airliners in Europe. Alot of these South Asian folks would be more than happy to go to Delhi or Dhaka via Tehran rather than Dubai if they save even 100/ticket.

Iran can easily be a hub. Layover tourists don't mind spending a few hours in Tehran if they get to where they want at a lower price. Its about how many tickets they sell, not necessarily their tourism experience.

Regarding your point about smaller jets for domestic routes - they will be buying some of those (and they have been talking to Bombardier)... but they demand will never be that high. Rail, bus and even driving are still more preferred for Iranians.
Iran won't be a hub so long as your have Hejab restrictions, Lack of Access to Micro Transactions (Visa, MasterCard, American express).
and to be a hub you don't necessarily need strong Domestic International Careers. but you do need a good airport
with good parking facilities, with a good hotels (not just one). with multiple runways (not just one operating)
with good domestic connections.
people in Iran just keep dreaming. the real world is a different place.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
It takes 580,000 toman to fly from Tehran to Abadan Round Trip.
Rouhani allocates certain resources for buying Long haul planes.

and then people wonder why charlatan/populists such as AN have traction among people of small towns. People are like oh man
My Yaraneh was cut or the roads suck but this guy is buying planes. (as matter of reality most of these planes are financed. but that does not really matter)
in politics it is the perception that matters not the reality.

Tehran-Abadan.jpg

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

You know that the demand for domestic travels in Iran is much larger than being set by those small jets, right? I travel back and forth between Tehran and Esfahan from time to time and their already not so small airplanes are always full, with many people standing in line to get last minute returned tickets! and those travelers are middle class and higher. Not the ones from Izieh or Yasooj as you would like, since the domestic tickets are always more expensive than they can afford anyways! So the smaller airplanes wont be the answer!

A320 is the least they need for domestic flights! They rather need bigger ones. Smaller wont be enough for the demand. In fact, a big part of that 200 airplane order, isn't for international use but for domestic purposes!

But about those 3 million Iranians traveling from abroad...... I don't agree with you about them choosing foreign planes for alcohol etc. even if a small part of them do so. Majority of Iranians would still like to have direct flights from their locations to Iran which would make their trips much shorter, more comfortable and most of the times cheaper. One example is Stockholm where Iranair has got the only direct flights to Iran. From what I hear, it's the same for Oslo in Norway! Imagine having a direct flight from Toronto to Tehran. Believe me, Iranians would rather choose a direct flight from there, than any other way with alcohol and without hejab problem.

Last edited:

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
but you do need a good airport
with good parking facilities, with a good hotels (not just one). with multiple runways (not just one operating)
with good domestic connections.
From what I read some time ago, one of Iran's negotiations with the west was to fix and expand Iran's airports. I think it was France, not sure.

From all the indications you see..... fixing the airports, not just the number of ordered airplanes but also the "types" ordered......... it's not very hard, not to think about possible long term plans of making Iran a hub between Europe and Asia.

Last edited:

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
But about those 3 million Iranians traveling from abroad...... I don't agree with you about them choosing foreign planes for alcohol etc. even if a small part of them do so. Majority of Iranians would still like to have direct flights from their locations to Iran which would make their trips much shorter, more comfortable and most of the times cheaper. One example is Stockholm where Iranair has got the only direct flights to Iran. From what I hear, it's the same for Oslo in Norway! Imagine having a direct flight from Toronto to Tehran. Believe me, Iranians would rather choose a direct flight from there, than any other way with alcohol and without hejab problem.
My approach is let the free market handle it. build good airports. and then foreign or presumably domestic airlines will come.

the Esfahan Airport Royally sucks but even given that Austrian Airlines, Fly Dubai, Turkish are flying to it.
imagine how many more airlines would fly there if we actually had good airports.

f**k sake Queshm is 10 minute flight away from Dubai. If International traveller knew they could actually sun bathe in Queshm and it had an ok Airport
they would find an airline that flys there. The resources and the money are much better spent improving infrastructure than buying planes.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
My approach is let the free market handle it. build good airports. and then foreign or presumably domestic airlines will come.

the Esfahan Airport Royally sucks but even given that Austrian Airlines, Fly Dubai, Turkish are flying to it.
imagine how many more airlines would fly there if we actually had good airports.

f**k sake Queshm is 10 minute flight away from Dubai. If International traveller knew they could actually sun bathe in Queshm and it had an ok Airport
they would find an airline that flys there. The resources and the money are much better spent improving infrastructure than buying planes.
We need everything my friend. Planes, airports, infrastructure!

Qatar airways and Emirate airlines............with their comfortable planes, immense services and good airports, not the least their sponsorship in football, they have not only made themselves preferable airlines to travel with, they have also made their countries known to the world (even if bad news about killed worker Filipinos comes out from Qatar from time to time).

If everything would improve, Iran would be a much more pleasant country to travel to for a regular European than those hot deserts which are even further away than Iran.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Fyi

آن طور که گزارش شده برابر این قرارداد بویینگ ۳۴ فروند هواپیمای مسافربری متوسط شامل پانزده بویینگ مدل ۳۰۰-۷۷۷ و پانزده بویینگ مدل ۹-۷۷۷ و چهار فروند بویینگ مدل ۸-۷۴۷ به ایران واگذار خواهد کرد.

برابر این قرارداد، بویینگ همچنین ۴۶ جت مسافربری کوچکتر به ایران خواهد فروخت که ۴۰ فروند آن، از مدل هنوز به بازار نیامده ۷۳۷ - مکس خواهد بود و شش فروند دیگر هم از مدل کنونی این هواپیما تحت عنوان ان.جی , ۷۳۷ .
برابر این قرارداد که هنوز در مرحله توافق مکتوب است، بویینگ ۲۹ فروند بویینگ مدل ان.جی. ۷۳۷ هم به ایران اجاره خواهد داد.

آن طور که بویینگ امروز خبر داده، ارزش این قرار داد هفده میلیارد و ۶۰۰ میلیون دلار است و قرار است نخستین هواپیماها ماه ژانویه (آذر) آینده به ایران تحویل داده شود.

اجرای کامل این توافق تجاری و مرحله آخر تحویل هواپیماها هم بنا بر قرارداد تا سال ۲۰۲۵ به طول خواهد کشید.​

Last edited: