بازی کثیف لیگ کار چه کسی بود؟

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
چاپ

امتیاز به مطلب 13 نفر

[h=1]8 دقیقه و شایعه ای که سلامت لیگ را زیر سوال برد/ بازی کثیف هفته 8پایانی/ پرونده[/h]ورزش > لیگ برتر - شایعه مساوی شدن بازی سپاهان - سایپا، تاثیرگذارترین شایعه این فصل لیگ برتر بود چراکه قهرمان لیگ را عوض کرد.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین؛ سپاهان اصفهان قهرمان لیگ برتر چهاردهم شد. اما این قهرمانی اصفهانی***ها با 4 قهرمانی قبلی این تیم متفاوت بود. قهرمانی***های قبلی سپاهان در شرایطی به دست آمده بود كه اتفاقات داخل زمین، قهرمان را مشخص كرد. اما این بار فریادهای یك شخص ناشناس كه هیچ كسی نمی***داند كه بوده، سرنوشت 30 هفته لیگ برتر ایران را عوض كرد و سپاهان را به قهرمانی لیگ برتر رساند.
این شخص ناشناس در فاصله 8 دقیقه مانده به پایان بازی تراكتورسازی - نفت تهران در ورزشگاه شایعه كرده كه بازی سپاهان - سایپا مساوی شده و تراكتورسازی حتی با تساوی مقابل نفت تهران هم قهرمان لیگ برتر می***شود. این شایعه باعث شد تراكتورسازی سعی در حفظ نتیجه كند و سرعت بازی را بگیرد. در غیر این صورت تراكتوری***ها چیزی برای از دست دادن نداشتند و حمله می***كردند. نتیجه حمله آن***ها هم یا گل برای تراكتورسازی بود، یا گل برای نفت تهران در ضد حملات.
البته تراكتورسازی كه به دلیل اخراج آندرانیك تیموریان با یك یار كمتر بازی می***كرد، شانس كمتری نسبت به نفت داشت اما زمانی كه تنها چند دقیقه تا پایان لیگ مانده و مساوی به درد هیچ كدام از دو تیم نمی***خورد، طبیعی است كه تراكتوری***ها در صورت اطلاع از نتیجه واقعی سپاهان - سایپا، حملات بیشتری انجام می***دادند.
داور بازی كه سوت پایان مسابقه را زد، شادی بازیكنان تراكتورسازی عجیب بود. آن***ها در شبی كه باید قهرمان می***شدند، به خاطر نایب قهرمانی شادی می***كردند كه این عجیب بود. اما چند دقیقه بعد مشخص شد كه چرا تراكتوری***ها دور افتخار می***زدند. به تبریزی***ها گفته بودند قهرمان شده اید!
این همان شایعه***ای بود كه سرنوشت لیگ برتر چهاردهم را تغییر داد. تغییر چهره تونی اولیویرا سرمربی تراكتورسازی پس از اطلاع از واقعیت ، كاملا مشهود بود. او فردی خوشحال تبدیل به چهره***ای شوك زده تبدیل شد كه برای حفظ كنترل، دستانش را گرفته بودند. منصور قنبرزاده مدیرعامل نفت تهران هم یكی از افرادی بود كه از این اتفاقات شوكه شده بود. او در مصاحبه با ایسنا گفت: «اتفاق عجیبی در ورزشگاه رخ داد. ما از طریق تلویزیون از داخل رختکن بازی***های دیگر را پیگیری می***کردیم اما از دقیقه 87 شبکه***های تلویزیونی، رادیویی و حتی شبکه موبایل قطع شد و هیچ راه ارتباطی نداشتیم. در همان لحظات بود که اعلام کردند دیدار سپاهان و سایپا در اصفهان دو بر دو مساوی شده است! همان طور که حتما دیده***اید در 6-5 دقیقه آخر بازی بازیکنان تراکتورسازی بازی را نگه می***داشتند و سعی می***کردند وقت را تلف کنند. حتی پس از بازی منصوریان به تونی تبریک گفت و مربی تراکتورسازی هم خوشحال به نظر می***رسید. پس از آن هم بازیکنان و تماشاگران تبریزی برای شادی به زمین ریختند. واقعا باید بررسی شود که چرا این خبر کذب به نیمکت تراکتورسازی، بازیکنان این تیم و سپس تماشاگران انتقال پیدا کرد. معلوم نیست چه کسی به نیمکت تراکتورسازی این خبر را اعلام کرده است و چرا تمام کانال***های ارتباطی از دقیقه 87 قطع شد و سه چهار دقیقه پس از تمام شدن بازی دوباره وصل شد.» {ایـــنـــجـــا}
گرچه منصوریان سرمربی نفت گفت كه اتفاقات آن 8 دقیقه تلخ تا ابد تاریخ فوتبال ایران را آزار می دهد اما مدیرکل تربیت بدنی آذربایجان شرقی هم گفت: از بلندگوها نتیجه اشتباهی نگفتیم و شایعه از نیمکت تراکتورسازی شروع شد. تونی اولیویرا سرمربی تراكتورسازی مانند مال باخته ای که می گوید جامش را دزدیدند، اعلام كرده كه به تراكتورسازی ما کلک زدند!
شاید اگر تیموریان خودش را كنترل می***كرد و حرفی نمی***زد كه باعث اخراجش شود، حالا تراكتورسازی قهرمان لیگ برتر شده بود.مردم تبریز هم طعم شیرین قهرمانی در لیگ برتر را چشیده بودند، افتخاری كه به گفته مهدی كیانی بازیكنان تراكتورسازی، حق مردم تبریز بوده. حالا اما هیچ كسی نمی***داند كه شایعه در ورزشگاه چگونه دهان به دهان چرخیده و كل ورزشگاه را فراگرفته. بهروان، مسئول برگزاری مسابقات لیگ كه در تبریز حضور داشته شنیده كه این شایعه به تراكتوری***ها رسیده اما نمی***داند چه كسی آن را در ورزشگاه پخش كرده{ایـــنـــجـــا}. مهدی تاج هم اتفاقات ورزشگاه تبریز را محكوم می***كند اما این***ها دردی از تراكتوری***ها دوا نمی***كند. آن***ها هنوز نمی***دانند بازی كثیف هفته پایانی لیگ را چه كسی به راه انداخته و همچنان به دنبال مقصر می***گردند.
43 43

کلید واژه ها: لیگ برتر چهاردهم - باشگاه تراکتورسازی -

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
There are too many holes in this story. First of all the commentator knew that the Sepahan game ended 2-0 and he was reporting from the stadium so we already know that at least one person knew the score. Secondly some fans were smashing the chairs right before the game ended so we know at least those 5 or 6 knew the score. Thirdly according to their own story everybody had a connection up until the last 8 minutes so they knew Sepahan was winning 2-0. Now what kind of management would rely on some "guy" who yelled Sepahan game ended in a tie without hearing about Saipa's 1st goal. Also the radio and TV and cell phones and land lines all have different technologies so to disconnect all at once is not a walk in the park. Another thing is if this was the case and NAft's team was also under the assumption that the Sepahan games was tied why didn't they go all out to score? At the end of the day a team that rely's on a "guy's" info on the result of a game that is playing simultaneously and has some bearing on the championship doesn't deserve the title.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
It's all bullshit.

It all happened at minute 94. Watch the video. Simple as that.

The commentator was right on the sidelines (close to Tiraktor's bench) and he knew the score. There was no disruption of cellular or TV signals. Many of the fans knew the score in Esfahan too. That's why they were destroying the stadium and setting shit on fire.

The whole misunderstanding was some weird thing that happened at minute 94 (this is clearly visible in the video). For some reason in the last 2 minutes of the game, Tiraktor and some of the fans thought a draw would be enough for them to win the league. I'm not sure Nafti players and coaches are telling the truth about not knowing the result of Esfahan. They just didn't care as it didn't concern them much (3-3 draw meant they weren't going to be champions regardless).

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I am pretty Sure that if Indeed the Deception was systematic Herasat and Shoraye Tamin played a part.

but It did not make much sense. if anything it was more risky to play the deception game.

but Ando's Red card was a bit dubious.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Why did Tony sub Edinhio (IPL's best striker) towards the end of the game when they needed to score?

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Why did Tony sub Edinhio (IPL's best striker) towards the end of the game when they needed to score?
It's not clear why he subbed him out, but they were clearly trying very hard to quickly get the game going to score.

It was only at minute 94 that they suddenly decided that a draw was enough (I have no idea why). Less than 2 minutes later the game was over. Before that, they were trying real hard to push forward.

I don't get something here .....

Accessing Mobile internet in Iran is much much easier and cheaper than in North America and I speak to all friends and families 24/7 and at any time ,anywhere and they are all connected to the internet ...

so those thousands and thousands fans + those official or club staff on the touch lines had no internet access to check on the IPL livescore which can be found on by a few clicks and therefore were tricked by an asshole through out the stadium speaker ?

I don't get it

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
The purpose of puting two games at the same time, is to play till the last second of the game. All of these are nothing more than BS.
Teraktor was ahead 3-1 and the incompetence of a goalies caused them to lose.

Don't get me wrong, only in Iran could occur that they declare false result in the stadium and that is completely retarded but that is not the reason they lost the championship.
Excuse, Excuse and Excuse. Commmmmmmmmmmmmmmmme on.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
I don't get another thing here...

who the fuck cares. it is only the IR league. its not like the winner or the runner up mireh sal e digeh koone Asia ro pareh mikoneh. THey are just like the national team. here to make up numbers, otherwise useless

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I don't get another thing here...

who the fuck cares. it is only the IR league. its not like the winner or the runner up mireh sal e digeh koone Asia ro pareh mikoneh. THey are just like the national team. here to make up numbers, otherwise useless
You and I might not care, but apparently it has made enough headlines that even BBC is talking about it.

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Accessing Mobile internet in Iran is much much easier and cheaper than in North America
Okay that's quite the exaggeration!

Cheaper maybe, but mobile internet is still a new and slow concept in Iran. Data plans are extremely limited and only work in certain spots even in Tehran. Not sure how it is in Tabriz, but it can't be any better than Tehran.

May 21, 2003
You and I might not care, but apparently it has made enough headlines that even BBC is talking about it.
i am sure it did.

executing 10-20 people a week does not find its way into BBC but ethnic tensions (even if it is a LOR farthing too hard on a Kurd) finds its way in BBC. I wonder why ??? (rhetorical question)

the sooner us people of Iran realize who are the parents of syphilitic akhounds and the patrons of this debasing disgusting branch of the most evil philosophy that man has ever invented the is, the sooner we can at least put things in perspective even if we can't do anything about it we would see where the root of the problem is.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
i am sure it did.

executing 10-20 people a week does not find its way into BBC but ethnic tensions (even if it is a LOR farthing too hard on a Kurd) finds its way in BBC. I wonder why ??? (rhetorical question)

the sooner us people of Iran realize who are the parents of syphilitic akhounds and the patrons of this debasing disgusting branch of the most evil philosophy that man has ever invented the is, the sooner we can at least put things in perspective even if we can't do anything about it we would see where the root of the problem is.

And who is to blame for when western media ignores to report what really matters and instead opt for reporting these useless tensions?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
what a circus indeed , in the old days I saw an Indian student sticking his cock in a bowl of custard ! I said to him what the hell do you think you're doing !?

he said in his deep bengali accent : I am Fucking disgusted !!

May 21, 2003
And who is to blame for when western media ignores to report what really matters and instead opt for reporting these useless tensions?
BBC is paid by BBC so it prints (airs) what is to the benefit of BBC. So do CNN, Al jazirah, FOX etc etc.

so i don't really understand what you mean here by blame.

the only news agency that does not favor the rights of its own citizens is IIRB which cares more about Palestine, Syrian, Iraq and Lebanon.

How do you correct that ? Shoot every mother fucking akhound in the head. topple their government, dissolve IRGC remove IR money from other countries and invest it infrastructure that is for Iranians.

Okay that's quite the exaggeration!
I am part of over 5 telegram or viber group and those guys are all over the country anywhere from sistan ta ardebil and they all have no connectivity problem 24/7 now if you think no one in Tabriz is connect to the Internet and 40000 awaiting for the result in Isfahan from the stadium speaker the you might know something which we don't