برای اولین بار ویدئو ناصر حجازی استادیوم آریامهر ۱۳۵۳ در مقابل کره شمالی

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

دیدن چهره ناصر حجازی آنهم در زمان جوانی زمانی که فقط شماره ۲۱ را میپوشید خالی از لطف نیست

شماره ۲۱ هدیه رایکف به او بود که چون تن و بدنی لاغر داشت لذا پیراهن شماره یک به تنش خوب نمیچسبید.لذا مجبور بود تا شماره ۲۱ را بپوشد تا همچنین ۴ شونه نشون بده.

اگر دقت کنید شماره ۲ را بصورت رنگ و با دست کنار شماره یک نوشته ا‌ند.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

دیدن چهره ناصر حجازی آنهم در زمان جوانی زمانی که فقط شماره ۲۱ را میپوشید خالی از لطف نیست

شماره ۲۱ هدیه رایکف به او بود که چون تن و بدنی لاغر داشت لذا پیراهن شماره یک به تنش خوب نمیچسبید.لذا مجبور بود تا شماره ۲۱ را بپوشد تا همچنین ۴ شونه نشون بده.

اگر دقت کنید شماره ۲ را بصورت رنگ و با دست کنار شماره یک نوشته ا‌ند.
Thanks for posting this video. I was at the stadium watching this game.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
Thank you kasra jan , you always come back with a great surprise!
Nice to see you back.

I know about your immense appreciation for Hejazi, like myself so I am going to talk about his qualities as a keeper that made him stand out among all the good keepers .

He was very smart and alert and incredibly fast on his feet, one of his qualities that I found out year's later was his fast footwork, he always took incredibly fast sidesteps and then launch his light body like a bullet towards the ball.
This quality together with his great anticipation of reading the situation early made it possible for him to come up with some amazing saves that I have ever witnessed.
And I am not exaggerating when I say it.
If only he was allowed to sign with United the whole world would have known him as one of the best in the world.

Unbiased view for me he is as best as any keeper I have ever seen in the the last 50 years .

Every keeper concedes goals ,no one can save them all , but who saves the most difficult ones and gets it right most of the times , that's the difference between the best and the rest.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
by the way watching this clip I think the reason Rashidi was subbed out was he freaked out after goal which wasn't really his fault but then Korea made a couple of more attacks and coaches tried to calm things down by bringing Hejazi to calm things down and get the defensive line a lift in spirit.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Nice to see you back.

I know about your immense appreciation for Hejazi, like myself so I am going to talk about his qualities as a keeper that made him stand out among all the good keepers .

He was very smart and alert and incredibly fast on his feet, one of his qualities that I found out year's later was his fast footwork, he always took incredibly fast sidesteps and then launch his light body like a bullet towards the ball.
This quality together with his great anticipation of reading the situation early made it possible for him to come up with some amazing saves that I have ever witnessed.
And I am not exaggerating when I say it.
If only he was allowed to sign with United the whole world would have known him as one of the best in the world.

Unbiased view for me he is as best as any keeper I have ever seen in the the last 50 years .

Every keeper concedes goals ,no one can save them all , but who saves the most difficult ones and gets it right most of the times , that's the difference between the best and the rest.
Smart as a whip and one of the best readers of the game.

backechap

Nov 22, 2002

Yes, at the end of the day, it's not just about making the most difficult saves, but more importantly, making ALL the easy ones, and as we have seen, we have keepers (or a keeper) in the TM that can make the former but not the latter.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
It seems that Parvin can only dribble to right. Haha.
No he could do amazing things, I was not a persepolis fan but I always went to watch persepolis and him specialy play, he was tremendous, I saw him get out of many impossible looking situations with the ball under his control .
Once he got cornered by the corner flag by two Malavan defenders and you thought this is it , can't get out of that one.

as it felt like a long time with him and the ball against these two and then out of nowhere he back flipped the dead ball over both of them and cross the ball into the box .

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
He scored against Poland in Quarter Finals of Montreal Olympics.
World Cup 78 he was 32 years old and not as good as when he was like 26 ..
he was never parvin of iran and asia. One main reason was that he he wasn’t physical player and big European teams could neutralize him easily.

Last edited:

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
he was never parvin of iran and asia. One main reason was that he he wasn’t physical player and big European teams could neutralize him easily.
Maybe so but it's hard to say , since we didn't have that many serious games at his prime against teams outside of Asia.
But I did see him against your beloved united in Amjadieh and against the England International full back Bryan Greenhoff, he got blocked near corner flag by Greenhoff and after a few seconds of pause at which the whole noisy Amjadieh went dead silent he put the ball through his legs and went round him and crossed the ball and Amjadieh erupted.

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Maybe so but it's hard to say , since we didn't have that many serious games at his prime against teams outside of Asia.
But I did see him against your beloved united in Amjadieh and against the England International full back Bryan Greenhoff, he got blocked near corner flag by Greenhoff and after a few seconds of pause at which the whole noisy Amjadieh went dead silent he put the ball through his legs and went round him and crossed the ball and Amjadieh erupted.
Well, finally you fell in the trap. I wasn’t born to remember those games but knew you’d eventually confess to have been around and old enough to see them. Now tell me more about 1954 world cup final

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
این هم یک عکس زیر خاکی و کمیاب دیگر از ناصر حجازی.

تاریخه این عکس از نیم قرن هم گذشته.مربوط به سال ۱۳۵۰ است درست یک ماه قبل از اینکه جام کورش کبیر شروع شود.اونکه در کنار ناصر خان است مرحوم فریبرز اسمأییلی است.

اینجا امجدیه است یک روز تمرین برای بازیکنان ایران.
naser hejazi82.jpg