بيش از نود درصد طرفدار رهبري

Jul 2, 2006
بيش از نود درصد از ايرانيان داخل از كشور طرفدار رهبر حضرت ايت الله خامنه اي هستند اين رقم شايد در هيج جاي دنيا و هيج جاي تاريخ سابقه نداشته شايد محبوبترين روساي جهان حتي به هشتاد درصد طرفدار هم نرسيدند شايد كسي ببرسد جرا اين همه رهبر انقلاب در نزد ايرانيان محبوب است اين به دلايل كوناكوني است كه يكي از انها شجاعت و غرور در برابر اجانب و امريكا و اروبا است و ديكر زهد رهبر و نزديك بودن او بخاطر سيد بودنش و محبوبيت سادات در بين ما ايرانيان كه حاضر هستيم سر و جان را فدايش كنيم به همين خاطر وقتي رهبر امد و در ان نماز جمعه مشهور مشت محكمي به توطئه كران زد جنان مشتي بود كه ديكر قد علم نكردند البته عده اندكي هم در خارج هستند كه اكثرا اجنبي برست هستند اين عده در خواب و خيال دوران افتابه سازي مانده اند و هنوز از خواب عميق افتابه اي بيدار نشدند به اميد انروز كه اين عده هم به جمع ايرانيان غيور ووطن برست ببيوندند و به ايران افتخار كنند نه مثل الان كه هويت خود را از دست داده اند و تقريبا مي شود كفت در يك سر در كمي كير كرده انى من دلم براي اينها مي سوزد باور كنيد احساس ميكنم اينها فقير هستند و بايد زير بال و برشان را كرفت جون فقر بي هويتي از فقر مادي بدتر است

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
LOL...and memebr of day, can you explain kodoom namaze jom'eye mashhooro migi va chejoori yek hamchin moshti be tote-ehgaran zad? :)

Ps. Also where do you get your well calculated and deeply analysed figure of 90% from?

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
LOL...and memebr of day, can you explain kodoom namaze jom'eye mashhooro migi va chejoori yek hamchin moshti be tote-ehgaran zad? :)

Ps. Also where do you get your well calculated and deeply analysed figure of 90% from?

Sly jan he said OVER 90%, which means it could be 95 or even 99%.:drunk:

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !

احمق نگاه کن
اینا هم شاه و ناسیونالیست هستن
بی شعور

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSt9uwFiZLQ&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- ‫جنايتگران با نان شب كارگران اورانیوم غنی مي كنند‬‎[/ame]

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly jan he said OVER 90%, which means it could be 95 or even 99%.:drunk:
I know. but still over 90% means he knows at least 90% are for Khameneii. That must still be very well calculated and detailed analysis. ;)

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
Guys -
What you must understand is that IR has some 200 people (my estimate) like MOD on payrol. These are people spread around the world - and for the most part with ZERO interest in Iran or Politics. IR Information ministry just sends them material and asks them to spread it. The good new is that NOBODY gets influenced by this type of pathetic propaganda anymore - the bad news that these people sell their services so cheap - often less than $500/month.

Oct 18, 2002
Antelope Valley,California
Guys -
What you must understand is that IR has some 200 people (my estimate) like MOD on payrol. These are people spread around the world - and for the most part with ZERO interest in Iran or Politics. IR Information ministry just sends them material and asks them to spread it. The good new is that NOBODY gets influenced by this type of pathetic propaganda anymore - the bad news that these people sell their services so cheap - often less than $500/month.
Is that $500/month per user ID or per actual individual??????

$500/month doesn't go far in Kuwait.....Perhaps couple of drinks with underage girls/boys....

Feb 22, 2005
Member of the day must be on the government payroll, or a blind supporter that can use some enlightenment.

Even Rafsani and the Olagh khamanie had problems. 95% support.

Sometimes, you have to use that brain that your god gave you.

Oct 18, 2002
90% is nothing! Saddam had 100%.
I know because he said so himself :D

I wonder who the other 10% are! I guess they are the rich ke khoshi zadeh zire deleshoom :p

There is always a chance that Somalian poll is wrong. My guess is that the figure could exceed 110%.After all,it was proven that some regions have more registered voters than actual population.We will have to wait for press news TV to verify the figure.

Oct 18, 2002
Member of the day must be on the government payroll, or a blind supporter that can use some enlightenment.

Even Rafsani and the Olagh khamanie had problems. 95% support.

Sometimes, you have to use that brain that your god gave you.
Baba, don't take it seriously. Why do we have to reinvent the wheel every once in a while?

He is just militant wing of a certain goamshteh ( which shall remain nameless).Once in a while ,when this gomashteh ,who is trying to maintain an unbiased:) motefakker image :), is khit in arguments, MOD is unleashed......

Keep in mind gomashteh needs to practice "adabiat modiriat dar jomhoriye eslami" for future (or present) considerations. He can't do it with his gomashteh ID ,due to "party" regulations, hence his dog does his agitation work.

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
HAHAHAHAH.....I laughed so hard :D

بفرمایید. این هم از عقل پیغمبر اسلام. آنوقت یک عده میان انتظار داران دین شون رو مسخره نکنیم. این هم پیغمبری که میگن مستقیم از خدا پیغام میگرفت.
عجب معجزه ای!

حالا کجای این کس شعر ها علمی باشه عاقلان دانند.