خداحافظی با معصومی؛گوینده خبر ورزشی

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You don't remember him when he started his career? I must have been 13-14 back then when he started and he probably was 19-20. He should have between 25-30 yrs of service. Still he is too young too leave.
Funny thing is that motherfucker HAYATI has been sucking the same balls for 37 years and is still not retiring.

How anyone could work for that criminal organization (IRIB) and sleep at night is beyond me.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
دوستان عزیز در ایران بازنشستگی با این ور دنیا فرق می***کند.در ایران سنّ بازنشستگی ۴۹ سال می***باشد،یعنی*** میتوانی*** خودت را باز نشسته کنی*** و از مزایای دولت نیز برخوردار شوی.یعنی*** میتونی*** در عین اینکه پول بازنشستگی از دولت میگیری،در جای دیگر مثل شرکت یا به عنوان رانندهٔ تاکسی یا آژانس کار کنی***.اما در این کانادا یا آمریکا باید تا ۶۷ سالگی خر حمال دولت باشی***.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Funny thing is that motherfucker HAYATI has been sucking the same balls for 37 years and is still not retiring.

How anyone could work for that criminal organization (IRIB) and sleep at night is beyond me.
People need to survive! You talk as if if they quit working for IRIB, there are tons of other jobs lining up to employ them. People in Iran would kill themselves to find a lousy job anywhere including in IRIB!

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
My brother in law retired at 52 after 30 years service right out of college. The technicians and karmands that never went to Uni retired at 48. They spend more years in retirement than employment years. He is however making more money as a self employed consultant. On top of that he gets a nice juicy pension that adjusts for inflation every year.