خداحافظی کیروش از تیم*** ملی***

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
[h=1]عیدی کفاشیان به فوتبال ایران:کارلوس کروش از تیم ملی جدا شد[/h]
ورزش > فوتبال ملی - علی کفاشیان می گوید کارلوس کروش از تیم ملی ایران استعفا داد و دیگر سرمربی ایران نیست.

به گزارش خبرگزاری خبرآنلاین ؛ جلسه صبح سرمربی تیم ملی و علی کفاشیان در کمپ تیم های ملی بی نتیجه ماند و دو طرف به نتیجه ای نرسیدند تا مربی پرتغالی از تیم ملی ایران جدا شود. دعوایی که از یک هفته قبل با حرف های اسدی دبیرکل فدراسیون فوتبال آغاز شده بود در نهایت با جدایی کروش از تیم ملی ختم شد. کفاشیان در این باره گفت:« قرار شد او در این دو بازی با سوئد و اتریش روی نیمکت تیم ملی باشد اما پس از آن باید دنبال مربی دیگری باشیم.»
او درحالی در این باره حرف زده و می گوید کروش استعفاء داده است که تا ساعاتی قبل ، سرمربی تیم ملی اصرار داشت اصلا به اردوی اتریش نرود و به فیفا شکایت کند. او می گوید بندی در قراردادش هست که می تواند با استناد به آن تمام پول قراردادش را از ایران غرامت بگیرد.
کفاشیان اما با استفاده از واژه استعفاء هوشمندانه تاکید دارد که ایران قرار نیست غرامتی بدهد ، اگرچه هیچ بعید نیست این پرونده بزودی به فیفا برود و دو طرف دعوایی حقوقی داشته باشند که سابقه نشان می دهد طرف ایرانی همیشه بازنده اش بوده است. کارلوس کروش در 4 سال حضور در ایران ، با تیم ملی ایران به جام جهانی 2014 رسید اما در بازی های جام ملتهای آسیا در میان 8 تیم آسیایی حذف شد. او بعد از تغییرات در فدراسیون فوتبال و درحالی که مدام با انتقاد مربیان داخلی و وزیر ورزش روبرو بود ، هر روز شرایط کاری اش را سخت تر می دید. ماجرای استفاده از دو بازیکن زیر 23 سال و حرف های رد و بدل شده بین طرفین بهانه ای بود برای دعوایی بزرگ میان فوتبال ایران و مربی پرتغالی که با اعلام کفاشیان ، پایانش جدایی کارلوس کروش بوده است

http://khabaronline.ir/detail/405351/sport/iran-soccer

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
:pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry::pers-cry:

Feb 22, 2005
You can't blame him. IFF and its leaders are bunch of incompetent backward ISIS mentality people. Staying would have been the same as before, causing problems so there will be no friendlies and destroying any planned training camps that can help TM progress.

Feb 4, 2005
Indeed.... Khak too on sarre biliaghateshoon konan.

Having said that though I don't know what the fuss was with taking Azmoon and Jahanbakhsh for these freindlies.

Surely Carlos must realise they are more important to the Omid team right now.
I think there were much to the issue than just an argument over two players. Kahk too sareh IFF!

Ali N.

Aug 3, 2004
What a joke! Right before Iranian New year, we have to hear this... How much more bad news can a nation take?! Going from bad to worse.

Aug 21, 2005
next door
this has nothing to do with the two players that CQ wants in the TM, AJ and SA. it is internal fight between CQ and ministry of sport. i have been following news for the past week or so and I think it is not a coincidence that he quiets right before Norooz. They keep canceling meetings with CQ and postponing and hoping they will get on his nerves so much that he quiets. As we go into the 2 week Norooz Break, the whole countries news media goes into Hibernation and it is prefect time to dig a hole and bury CQ once and for all as they will not be on the radar and can get away with it.

ferdosi

Bench Warmer
Apr 21, 2004
I think it's all a bluff and he will stay. Honestly CQ acted really childish and bossy in this issue. Any damn idiot understand that Azmoon and jahanbakhsh are way more important to Omid team than they Are to TM. Why the hell is he being so annoying and hard headed? If IFF would had backed down on CQ this time, he would had done, this cry baby attitude for every single little thing. Fuck that.....

Aug 21, 2005
next door
Indeed.... Khak too on sarre biliaghateshoon konan.

Having said that though I don't know what the fuss was with taking Azmoon and Jahanbakhsh for these freindlies.

Surely Carlos must realise they are more important to the Omid team right now.
the issue was not azmon or alireza. it was internal fight between the new tm manager Sajedi and ministry of sport and CQ. I believe Sajedi replaced Nabi. He was hand picked by ministry of sport to replace Nabi. this qoodarzi guy try to show Kafashian and CQ who the buss is.

Mehran(ISP)

<b>Administrator</b>
Oct 16, 2002
MD, USA
From the looks of it the Sports Ministry wanted him out and the IFF and CQ were on the same side. Obviously there are forces inside Iran that want him out and some are very connected to politicians and they finally got their wish.

Feb 19, 2005
Damn. This is for real.

Tehran (AFP) - Carlos Queiroz has quit as Iran coach citing external "pressures" just six months after extending his contract until 2018, the Iranian Football Federation confirmed on Friday.

The 62-year-old's future has been in doubt since the team returned from the World Cup in Brazil, where he won respect for shaping a plucky team out of a modestly talented squad, but ultimately lost out in the first round.

"I didn't want to leave and was not even thinking about it," the Portuguese coach told the Fars news agency.

"It was not in my control and it was not my decision. Even my boss didn't want this but unfortunately both sides were forced to agree on this because of pressures."

According to the Fars, Queiroz wanted to pick Sardar Azmoon, of Russia's FC Rostov, and Alireza Jahanbakhsh, of NEC in the Netherlands, for two friendlies in Europe.

But they were called up to play for Iran's Olympic under-23 team instead.

The decision appears to have been the last straw for Queiroz, whose rows with the federation and Iran's Sports Ministry have played out in the media.

He cannot carry on with this situation and he has resigned from his post," Ali Kafashian, president of the Iran Football Federation, said of Queiroz, in an interview with the official IRNA news agency.

"We cannot force him to stay," he added.

Queiroz, formerly head coach at Real Madrid and an assistant at Manchester United, will formally leave the Iran side at the end of March after friendlies against Sweden and Chile, the IRNA news agency reported.

Iran had a chaotic buildup to the finals in Brazil last year, with training camps cancelled and Queiroz also complaining there was not enough money to kit out his players with strips and other gear.

Queiroz's team also had a disappointing exit from the Asian Nations Cup in January, losing on penalties to Iraq in a fiery quarter-final after which he questioned how the referee could sleep at night.

Iran lodged a formal complaint, claiming Iraqi midfielder Alaa Abdulzehra failed a drugs test while playing for an Iranian club last year, but it was rejected by Asian Football Confederation officials

Agha Shojaa

Elite Member
Nov 8, 2002
Canada
He has an approval rating of 88% yet he gets fired. That Goudarzi motherfucker, the head of the sports ministry, looks like a professor vali beh gAv gofteh zeki.