داستان رشادت ملت ایران

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
So cute!!! You read all of it before, went to bed, woke up thinking "Oh my god, why did I not like all China's posts in that gem of a thread?", panicked out of bed in your pyjamas, ran to the computer, and started frantically liking China's posts that you had read before. Your dedication to yourself, I mean China, is really cute :)

Dude, I'm just poking fun at you. I don't care a bit that you are China. I like Chinaski, because you are right, his/your views truly add to this board and I often learn from them. Examples are numerous like this thread or his posts on Bukowski, etc. I just don't like his tone which closes up the discussion. Which brings up my main point: if you can be civil like this, why acting like that? That's all.
Pal, i am not mad at you at all. I know you are trying to be funny, you are actually trying to be funny all the time, you are so good at being funny that even when you intend to be serious, your stuff still come over as funny as hell, take it as a compliment but did you really have to try yourself as a detective when you are so poor at it? Timestamp of "likes"? looooool, Seriously? :D

Anyway, i am on record saying i love Chinaskis knowledge and posts and i knew from day one that i would have to deal with very simple, hateful, partly insane and irrational characters aswell as a few funny ones just as yourself :D. So i will go and find an appropriate name for you and you can feel free to make use of your democratic right to be as funny as hell and call me whatever you like. Deal? I for my one, dont care to be called Chinaski or whatever as long as those who do it, behave civilized and show manners and dont start spamming and stuff. If you can conduct yourself like a civilized man (and a hell of a funny one lool), you have my blessing. Go a head and do whatever you think is necessary to get yourself through the day :)

khodam

Bench Warmer
Oct 18, 2002
Atlanta
Pal, i am not mad at you at all. I know you are trying to be funny, you are actually trying to be funny all the time, you are so good at being funny that even when you intend to be serious, your stuff still come over as funny as hell, take it as a compliment but did you really have to try yourself as a detective when you are so poor at it? Timestamp of "likes"? looooool, Seriously? :D

Anyway, i am on record saying i love Chinaskis knowledge and posts and i knew from day one that i would have to deal with very simple, hateful, partly insane and irrational characters aswell as a few funny ones just as yourself :D. So i will go and find an appropriate name for you and you can feel free to make use of your democratic right to be as funny as hell and call me whatever you like. Deal? I for my one, dont care to be called Chinaski or whatever as long as those who do it, behave civilized and show manners and dont start spamming and stuff. If you can conduct yourself like a civilized man (and a hell of a funny one lool), you have my blessing. Go a head and do whatever you think is necessary to get yourself through the day :)
Have I been less than civilized to you?

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
So which two will get a room now? China and Tehol or Tehol and Khodam? Taklif maro maloom konid.
I wish i could get a room with Chinaski. Make him available, and i think i will start spending my time, talking to him alone on this site. It would be greatly appreciated. Khodam is a "hell of a funny guy" but sometimes a bit too funy for my liking and he tracks my "likes". Get him a separate room :)

Dec 30, 2014
تجاوز مغول و رشادت شوهر ایرانی

شنیدم که با روزگارِ مغول
در آن یورشِ مرگبار مغول
که ایرانزمین، طعمهء خام بود
زمین ، دوزخ و آسمان دام بود،
تتر ، در نهانگاهِ ویرانه ای
به جامانده از گوشهء خانه ای
زنی همره کودکی یافت خُرد
به قصد تجاوز بر او دست برد
در این حال ، شوی زن ِ بی نوا
شد از صیتِ زن ، آگه از ماجرا
بر آورد دستی به سوی تتَر
تتَر بروی افکند زخمِ نظر
گرفت آن نگونبخت را بندِ ریش
بیفکند آن سو تر از صیدِ خویش
سبک تیغِ تیز از میان برکشید
مدور خطی گِردِ شوهر کشید
بدوگفت : گرپای بیرون نهی
سرِ خویش در بسترِ خون نهی !
چنین مردِ افتاده، آرام یافت
مغول ، زان زن بی نوا کام یافت

ازین ماجرا چند روزی گذشت
بهاری گذشت و تموزی گذشت
شبی مرد را گفت همسایه ای
که : در مردی ات سخت بی مایه ای
نهادی مغول را که بی گفتگو
زنت را زنَد پای بر آبرو؟
چنین گفت آن بد سرانجام مرد
که : من کرده ام آنچه بایست کرد !
در افتاده برخاک ، بی حربه ای
مغول را چنان کوفتم ضربه ای؛
که تا عمر دارد به یاد آیدش
برون آهِ سرد از نهاد آیدش !
بدوگفت همسایه: کای مرد ِ کار
چه بود آن دلیریت با آن تتار؟
چه بوده ست با صبر ایوبی ات
که دارد نشان از تترکوبی ات؟

چنین پاسخ آورد شوی دلیر
که : وقت تجاوز در آن دار و گیر
به رغمِ چنان قوهء قاهره
مرا پای بیرون بُد از دایره
مغول کار خود کرد و من کار خود
که او یار خود بود و من یار خود !
هم از تیغ او برده ام جان به در
هم او مانده از کار من بی خبر
نداند که خندیدم او را به ریش
وزآن خط نهادم برون پای خویش

کنون نقلِ امروز ایران ماست
که گویی گرامی تر از جان ماست
تجاوزگران ، خط به خنجر کشند
حصاری در اطرافِ شوهر کشند
چنین شوی ، رزم جهادی کند
نهد پای، بیرون و شادی کند !

به امروز این خاک و این دشت و راغ
شباهت بوَد از سرِ اتفاق
به بیداد شیخان و نهب تتار
شباهت بود بازی روزگار !
Yes, "right on the money" as the "dear moderator" pointed out. Did this "poet" write this poem to describe himself, since he is sitting outside of Iran and being sooo brave with his poetry? Or is he describing hundreds of thousands of Iranian soldiers who have died in various wars, including the one with 100dumb, who seems to be the object of affection of McTeholski.

In general why is it that when someone has something negative to say about Iran, McTeholski and his groupie show up? is it self-hate? Or is it something deeper? Inquiring minds want to know.....

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
So which two will get a room now? China and Tehol or Tehol and Khodam? Taklif maro maloom konid.
which reminds me of a Qazvini guy called his Rashti friend and tells him : emshab party dareem ,sex party ! ghazaa ,mashroob ,mavaad , the lot ! fancy come in over and stay the night ? to which Rashti guy replies : sure ! who is coming ? to which Qazvini says : digeh nakhaastam kheyli sholoogesh konam ...faghat khodeti yo khodam !

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Yes, "right on the money" as the "dear moderator" pointed out. Did this "poet" write this poem to describe himself, since he is sitting outside of Iran and being sooo brave with his poetry? Or is he describing hundreds of thousands of Iranian soldiers who have died in various wars, including the one with 100dumb, who seems to be the object of affection of McTeholski.

In general why is it that when someone has something negative to say about Iran, McTeholski and his groupie show up? is it self-hate? Or is it something deeper? Inquiring minds want to know.....
Dude, you seem to have some questions regarding the poem but you ask those questions in a very uncivilized tone and manners. You seem to be in war against anyone you do not agree with. If you dont understand the poem, i will gladly try to explain it until you understand but before i do, you really have to promiss to behave and not try to provoke and insult other members of this forum. Seriously it cant so hard to login and and not go nuts immediately. Dont forget, this is not a war field and you are not the advocate of millions of Iranians. Come down :)

Dec 30, 2014
Dude, you seem to have some questions regarding the poem but you ask those questions in a very uncivilized tone and manners. You seem to be in war against anyone you do not agree with. If you dont understand the poem, i will gladly try to explain it until you understand but before i do, you really have to promiss to behave and not try to provoke and insult other members of this forum. Seriously it cant so hard to login and and not go nuts immediately. Dont forget, this is not a war field and you are not the advocate of millions of Iranians. Come down :)
No, I do not have any questions about this poem or any other poem. If I did have any questions, you would be the last person I would ask, since you do not have anything but the same ol same ol rants. I have heard the same old rants from many 50+ washed up lefties.

Incidentally, why do you think that anybody who disagrees with you is provoking you? Perhaps something to discuss with your therapist at your next session? I simply stated the very well documented fact, that you hate every single thing about Iran. You readily admit it, so why do you get upset when I point it out.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
Look dude, as long as you behave and keep it clean, as long as you dont hunt people down, as long as you dont make other members become part of your shadowboxing program and as long as you dont insult people like you have done numerous times before, everythings gonna be all right so stop fuming and try to at least build something related to the subject into your hate speeches to divert attention from your real intentions on this site :D

Hooshmand

Elite Member
Oct 12, 2011
UK
Your hatred for great patriots like Reza Shah and Ferdos is sufficient for me not to even engage in a debate with you. Everything is seen as black and white by you with nothing in between.
True Ostad this idiot (chinaski) hates everything about Iran and Iranians. The most hateful and bitter individual I've ever come across.

Last edited: