دوستان این تیم*** ۴۰ سال پیش ما بود

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Slide1.JPG

تیمی را که ۳۹ سال پیش با چنین قدرتی*** شکست دادیم،میشل پلاتینی مقهور بازی تیم*** ملی*** و بازیکنانمان ما شد

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
View attachment 37896

تیمی را که ۳۹ سال پیش با چنین قدرتی*** شکست دادیم،میشل پلاتینی مقهور بازی تیم*** ملی*** و بازیکنانمان ما شد
Good afternoon kasra khan :)

Sorry to waste your time with my questions but which team did we beat with 4 goals? France with Platini? I mean that must have been a heck of an effort by our TM!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Sorry mate, I have been following your posts for years and admire you for your passion for Iranian football but this is the fact:

40 years ago, Iran was a mediocre team at best. Today, we are a mediocre team at best.

40 years ago, Asia sucked compared to Europe and South America. Today, Asian football still sucks compared to Europe and South America.

Asian football is a joke.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Good afternoon kasra khan :)

Sorry to waste your time with my questions but which team did we beat with 4 goals? France with Platini? I mean that must have been a heck of an effort by our TM!
اره عزیز تیم*** ملی*** فرانسه با میشل پلاتینی را با ۴ گًل شکست دادیم.البته این یک بازی دوستانه بود و درست قبل از المپیک مونترال در مونترال برگزار شد.دروازبان ایران هم منصور رشیدی بود.فرانسه با تمامی بازیکنان اصلی***اش شرکت کرده بو

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Sorry mate, I have been following your posts for years and admire you for your passion for Iranian football but this is the fact:

40 years ago, Iran was a mediocre team at best. Today, we are a mediocre team at best.

40 years ago, Asia sucked compared to Europe and South America. Today, Asian football still sucks compared to Europe and South America.

Agreed with most parts but we weren't a joke 40 years ago. We were head and shoulder above asian teams then. To me TM back then was comparable to African teams of the last 20 years or so

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Agreed with most parts but we weren't a joke 40 years ago. We were head and shoulder above asian teams then. To me TM back then was comparable to African teams of the last 20 years or so
This post is not about Asian teams comparison. It is about the fact that we were so good that we beat France 4-1 and now we are so much weaker compared to then.
That is not true at all. You probably like these guys because they were playing in your era but Iran wasn't anything compared to top teams before and now.

All I know, we went to world cup once and only achieved 1 point against Scotland (that has never gone to second round of world cup).
we lost 4-1 agaisnt the Peru that is a mediocre team in South America.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
اره عزیز تیم*** ملی*** فرانسه با میشل پلاتینی را با ۴ گًل شکست دادیم.البته این یک بازی دوستانه بود و درست قبل از المپیک مونترال در مونترال برگزار شد.دروازبان ایران هم منصور رشیدی بود.فرانسه با تمامی بازیکنان اصلی***اش شرکت کرده بو
Kasra khan, that game was not even a friendly. Friendly games get archived as regular international games. So they count as stats. The game you, or that keyhan varzeshi is selling us as friendly was in reality something like a "hey, hi, now that we are here , lets play a little ball and have fun" kind of game with short o garmkon, joking among the players and stuff. Its not even rated as a friendly. You know, even that laughable 6-3 win of Iran against completely drunk Bayern Munich team back in 1351 had more of an official touch than that dast garmi game of a few of iranian and french players that you are praising so high. Iran only had one official friendly game against France which we lost 2-1 shortly before the 1978 WC.

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
View attachment 37896

Kasra Jan,

I had the honor of playing next to Ali Khorshidi (Top Right) here in US while back when I was very young. What a player!!!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

باعث افتخار بنده است که شما پست***های من را دنبال می***کنید.در اون سالها کم کم تیم*** ملی*** ایران داشت خود را از آسیا جدا میکرد.نمونه ا***ش همین جرقه***ها بود،بازی عالی*** ایران با تیم*** لهستان در المپیک که تیم*** سوم جهان بود،و یا با اسکتلند در جام جهانی*** ۱۹۷۸،و یا با برزیل که ۲-۲ شد،شکی نباید داشت که هنوز فاصلهٔ زیادی با تیم******های اول ***اروپایی داشتیم،ولی*** با تیمهای درجه ۲ اروپا می***تونستیم خوب بازی کنیم،اگر چه باز هم کمی*** کم میاوردیم،مثل شوروی و مجارستان.ولی*** ایران داشت خود را جدا میکرد،شکی نکنید که اگر تیم*** ما همون روند خودش را دنبال میکرد،الان جز ۱۶ تیم*** برتر جهان بودیم.۴ بار فتح جوانان آسیا،شرکت کردن در جام جهانی*** جوانان جهان،و شکست دادن قهرمان آفریقا،و مساوی با تیم*** ایتالیا ،شرکت کردن در جام جهانی*** ۱۹۷۸،ورود به یک چهارم نهایی المپیک،همه و همه از سال ۱۳۵۲ شروع شد،و به ۱۳۵۷ ختم شد،یعنی*** ۵ سال ،که تیم*** ایران چنین پیشرفت کرد.ما ۳ تیم*** ملی*** داشتیم،ترافیک خط*** میانی ما چنان بود که می***تونستیم ۱۱ بازیکن تیم*** ملی*** داشته باشیم.با یوگسلاوی تیمی که بسیار یک دست بود ۰-۰ کردیم،غنا قهرمان آفریقا را در جام آسیا و آفریقا ۳-۰ زدیم،همین غنایی که الان کولاک می***کند.دروازبان ملی*** پوش ما یعنی*** ناصر حجازی،به منچستر یونایتد و سنت اتینن فرانسه دعوت شد،پروین به کریستال پالاس انگلیس،روشن به سنت اتین فرانسه،اسکندریان و دانأییفرد به تیم*** منتخب جهان دعوت شدند،که جلوی کرایف ایستادند.عادلخانی در دسته دوم بایرن بازی میکرد،خلاصه جرقّه***هایی*** زده میشد،اما خوب این پیشرفت با شروع جنگ ایران و عراق به اتمام رسی
د

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
This post is not about Asian teams comparison. It is about the fact that we were so good that we beat France 4-1 and now we are so much weaker compared to then.
Well Inter jan that game which is highlighted by kasra khan with so much dalang dooloong, was not even a friendly. There is not even a clear list of players who played in that game. Some say Platini played, some say he didnt and so on.. forget that game. It was not even 4-1, its believed (lol) that the game ended 4-3.
All I know, we went to world cup once and only achieved 1 point against Scotland (that has never gone to second round of world cup).
Well compared to international competition, we werent anything special. Not back then and not today but you probably are making a mistake to compare Schotland of back then with Scotland of today. The same with Peru. I would say Scotland was among top 5 NTs in the world. They actually intended to win the WC. In the same WC they beat Holland 3-2 and Holland went on to become second. Peru was a respected and well established south american team back then. Today they are a far cry of the team that beat iran 4-1. So that iranian team was about to close the gap. I mean we drawed argentina, romania twice, yugoslavia, brazil,bulgaria, ussr, ...narrowly lost to france, czechoslovakia (spell.?) , poland....i mean it was really not all that bad. Man, today we lose to likes of jordan and lebanon :(

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
That is not true at all. You probably like these guys because they were playing in your era but Iran wasn't anything compared to top teams before and now.

نه قربونت برم،اون بازی با فرانسه اولا ۴-۱ نشد،بلکه ۴-۳ شد این یک،دوما ،پرو قهرمان جام آمریکای جنوبی بود،یعنی*** تیم*** برزیل را ۲-۰ در برزیل شکست داده بود،و قهرمان جام آمریکای جنوبی بود،هلند تیم*** دوم دنیا را در جام جهانی*** ۰-۰ متوقف کرد،اسکتلند را ۳-۱ زد،اونوقت میگویید این تیم*** تیم*** متوسطی بود؟!!!

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
Kasra khan, that game was not even a friendly. Friendly games get archived as regular international games. So they count as stats. The game you, or that keyhan varzeshi is selling us as friendly was in reality something like a "hey, hi, now that we are here , lets play a little ball and have fun" kind of game with short o garmkon, joking among the players and stuff. Its not even rated as a friendly. You know, even that laughable 6-3 win of Iran against completely drunk Bayern Munich team back in 1351 had more of an official touch than that dast garmi game of a few of iranian and french players that you are praising so high. Iran only had one official friendly game against France which we lost 2-1 shortly before the 1978 WC.

خیر آقای چیناسکی،متاسفانه باز اطلاعات شما اینترنتی است.
*** میدانید چرا این بازی ثبت نشده است؟
دوما منظورتان از این بازی دست گرمی*** چیست؟

Last edited:

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002

نه قربونت برم،اون بازی با فرانسه اولا ۴-۱ نشد،بلکه ۴-۳ شد این یک،دوما ،پرو قهرمان جام آمریکای جنوبی بود،یعنی*** تیم*** برزیل را ۲-۰ در برزیل شکست داده بود،و قهرمان جام آمریکای جنوبی بود،هلند تیم*** دوم دنیا را در جام جهانی*** ۰-۰ متوقف کرد،اسکتلند را ۳-۱ زد،اونوقت میگویید این تیم*** تیم*** متوسطی بود؟!!!
I think Scotland beat Netherlands 3-2 which resulted in Peru topping the group since Peru drew 0-0 against the Mighty Orange.

Keep in mind that only 16 teams qualified to WC instead of 32.

Tehol Beddict

Bench Warmer
Jan 2, 2015
Milanello

خیر آقای چیناسکی،متاسفانه باز اطلاعات شما اینترنتی است.
*** میدانید چرا این بازی ثبت نشده است؟
دوما منظورتان از این بازی دست گرمی*** چیست؟
Kasra khan, i have observed the process of you being traumatized by chinaski from first hand, so i understand your tough situation and forgive your confusion (Am i being foroutan btw.? ;)) but the answer of your question is easy. The game was not officially counted as a friendly, because.....because.....beeeecaaause...
...because it was not even a friendly. Hell yeah, it was not a friendly so it was not counted as such.

The answer to your second question about dast garmi game is as easy as the first one.
The answer is: Dastgarmi game is a dastgarmi game. A little training game with players not playing all too seriously and having fun on the pitch. :)
Oh btw. kasra khan, you are not gonna do to me what you did to that poor guy chinaski and turn a very simple discussion into a long and senseless argument over several days and tens of pages. This iran-france case is closed :)

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Kasra khan, i have observed the process of you being traumatized by chinaski from first hand, so i understand your tough situation and forgive your confusion (Am i being foroutan btw.? ;)) but the answer of your question is easy. The game was not officially counted as a friendly, because.....because.....beeeecaaause...
...because it was not even a friendly. Hell yeah, it was not a friendly so it was not counted as such.

The answer to your second question about dast garmi game is as easy as the first one.
The answer is: Dastgarmi game is a dastgarmi game. A little training game with players not playing all too seriously and having fun on the pitch. :)
Oh btw. kasra khan, you are not gonna do to me what you did to that poor guy chinaski and turn a very simple discussion into a long and senseless argument over several days and tens of pages. This iran-france case is closed :)
I don't know. I have seen a picture of Michel Platini chasing Ali Khorshidi in a sports magazine. Quiet impressive if you ask me.
BTW, Ali Khorshidi showed me the picture himself.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
I don't know. I have seen a picture of Michel Platini chasing Ali Khorshidi in a sports magazine. Quiet impressive if you ask me.

آقا دمت گرم حتا پلاتینی یک گًل هم به ما میزند.ولی*** چینسکی بزرگ،هنوز برای ما توضیح ندادند که چرا این بازی ثبت نشد؟دوما منظور از دست گرمی*** یعنی***چه؟یعنی***،یک توپ آوردند انداخته اند توی زمین،گفتن بدوید دنبالش.سوماً چطور می***گویند پلاتینی بازی نکرد؟

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

دمت گرم که شاهد زنده هستید

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I could accept the argument that the revolution and the war stopped our progress and if the conditions were good, we might have been a much better team. But I am not convinced that the pre 1978 team was so much better compared to world football compared to current team.

Also, Japan and Korea spend a lot of money for their football and they are not that amazing either. I mean not a single Asian team made to the second round of world cup. That says a lot about this continent.

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011

قربونت برم،قرار نشد که از زیر سوال در بری؟

آفرین قربونت برم،وقتی*** چیزی نمیدونی نظر نده

Last edited:

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
well inter jan that game which is highlighted by kasra khan with so much dalang dooloong, was not even a friendly. [size=4[SIZE=5]]there is not even a clear list of players who played in that game. Some say platini played, some say he didnt and so on.. Forget that game. It was not even 4-1, its believed (lol) that the game ended 4-3.

[/size]
[/size]
well compared to international competition, we werent anything special. Not back then and not today but you probably are making a mistake to compare schotland of back then with scotland of today. The same with peru. I would say scotland was among top 5 nts in the world. They actually intended to win the wc. In the same wc they beat holland 3-2 and holland went on to become second. Peru was a respected and well established south american team back then. Today they are a far cry of the team that beat iran 4-1. So that iranian team was about to close the gap. I mean we drawed argentina, romania twice, yugoslavia, brazil,bulgaria, ussr, ...narrowly lost to france, czechoslovakia (spell.?) , poland....i mean it was really not all that bad. Man, today we lose to likes of jordan and lebanon :(

loooooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!!!!!!???????? AJAb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:6::6::6::6:

Last edited: