سئوالات ادبی کنکور امسال

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Yes, in the UK, they come and ask your neighbours if you are a good catholic and if you attend the local church before they let you into University. That's why there are no doctors from ethnic minorities, moslems or Jews.

You happy now kid?

Now go away and let the wind blow!

Last edited:

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
Beherooz jan
I 2nd that
I am a victim of the same background check in uk
See where I ended up at last
Me to alila jan. I used to live in the UK but because I was born a moslem from Iran, they wouldn't let me go to University! So I went to Iran like many millions of Westerners do, in order to benefit from the freedom of education, society, religion and life!

Bache Tehroon

Elite Member
Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
You bastards are so lucky. I tried to apply for Azad University but they found out I had once made some racial remarks about one of my Jewish or Bahai friends (I don't remember) and declared me an anti-peace, anti-Islam element. They outright refused my application. Assholes.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
It sounds like some of you guys have no problem with the concept of apparently irrelevant requirements (such extracurricular activities like music for medical schools) nor have much problem with the concept and idea of background checks as long as it doesn't contradict your beliefs and lifestyle.

So for example, you have no problem with the concept of a communist being barred from certain schools and fields during the “red scare” or someone with a pending legal case that may have nothing to do with practicing medicine not getting in to a certain medical school or someone else not getting in to a top university because they might not have enough extracurricular activities, or certain people with certain nationality or political background being barred from certain scientific fields such as nuclear physics. These are all OK with you as long as it doesn’t affect you personally. But if the subject of discrimination happens to be something that affects you (such as religion which you don’t like in this case) then you’re all up in arms about it.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
And by the way, the way these guys make it sound one can only conclude that the college and university students in Iran must all be “hezbollahi” and supporters of the regime because everyone else apparently gets disqualified based on these exams and background checks.