عتراض به کشتار اعضای سازمان مجاهدین خلق د&#158

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
One of the disgusting acts of Iraqi government in collaboration with the Iranian alqeada the so called sepah

http://nnsroj.com/fa/detiles.aspx?id=5664&ID_map=20

https://www.facebook.com/page.masihalinejad

شعف می کنند؟

«مجاهدین خلق» نامی هراس برانگیز است. یعنی اگر از برخورد عادلانه و انسانی با پناهنده های شان در کمپ اشرف سخن بگوییم تیرهای انگ و دشنام از سوی خودی و ناخودی به پیشانی مان حواله می شود. در حالی که برای من مادر مادر است، خانواده خانواده است و خوب می دانم که دیدن این صحنه های کشتار برای خانواده ها چقدر غم انگیز است.
بی شک خیلی ها می گویند خب همین ها که اسلحه در دست داشتند نیز زمانی مادران زیادی را داغدار کرده اند. و اتفاقا برای توقف همین داغدار شدنِ پیاپی است که می گویم باید از حقِ حیاتِ مخالفان خویش هم دفاع کرد و برگزاری یک دادگاه علنی را برای همه خواست نه آنکه بر طبلِ شادی کوبید و از به «هلاکت» رسیدن انسان ابراز خوشحالی کرد. هنوز اینکه چه کسانی چنین فاجعه ای را به ثبت رسانده اند آشکار نیست اما برای من ابراز خوشحالی آن دسته ای که از بروز چنین حوادثی استقبال کرده و مشعوف شده اند قابل درک نیست.

بخشی از نوشته ژیلا بنی یعقوب:

از دیشب تا به حال یک سوال یک لحطه هم ذهنم را رها نمی کند:اگر یکبار دیگه حادثه اعدام های سال شصت و هفت تکرار شود چند نفر، واقعا چندنفر از ما ممکن است سکوت نکنیم؟
در این چند سال اخیر بارها و بارها هرکس کاندیدا شده یا نشده یقه اش را گرفته ایم که چرا در باره اعدام های سال شصت و هفت سکوت کردید ؟و جوری ژست گرفته ایم که انگار هرکدام از ما می توانستیم یک آیت الله منتظری باشیم.حالا این روزها آزمون خوبی است، ما هم سکوت می کنیم، ما هم سکوت می کردیم، دلیل مان هم خیلی شیک است:ما با آنها و عقایدشان مخالفیم، ما با رهبرشان مخالفیم، آنها زمانی اسلحه به دست داشتند و برخی هاشان ترور کرده اند...و...
به همین سادگی یادمان می رود که در دفاع از حق زندگی انسان ها این عقایدشان نیست که باید اندازه گیری شود و اگر توانستی از حق آزادی و حق زندگی مخالفانت دفاع کنی، یعنی مدافع آزادی هستی، اگر نه چه هنری است دفاع از همفکران و هم کیشان مان....دیکتاتورها هم اتفاقا از همفکران خود حمایت می کنند و مخالفان خود را به بند می کشند و می کشند نه موافقان خود را.

بخشی از نوشته علی اصغر رمضان پور:

حادثه حمله به ساکنان اردوگاه اشرف و اعضای سازمان مجاهدین خلق در شمال شرقی بغداد تلخ و دردناک است و بار دیگر روان مردم ایران را آزار داد. من در این باره یادداشتی نوشته ام که امیدوارم فردا منتشر شود اما در اینجا اجمالا باید گفت:
جزییات ماجرا و این که واقعا در اشرف چه رخ داده است، هرچه باشد نشان می دهد که یک بار دیگر گروهی از ایرانیان، بی گناه یا گناهکار، قربانی سیاست های رهبران سیاسی ایرانی شده اند، چه در درون حاکمیت و چه بیرون از آن. وجود چنین ارزیابی ای این واقعیت را رد نمی کند که چنین کشتار بی رحمانه ای از سوی هرکه باشد باید محکوم شود و باید این حادثه دردناک را به خانواده های ایرانیان از دست رفته تسلیت گفت.

بخشی از نوشته مهدی عربشاهی

طنز ماجرا آن جاست که هرکس تا از این فاجعه ابراز تاسف می کند باید بلافاصله یادآوری کند که میان دفاع از حقوق انسان ها و همراهی با باور و راه و منش آنها فاصله زیاد است. می توانی با اعتقادات و باورهای گروهی بیشترین فاصله را داشته باشی اما از حقوق آنها دفاع کنی.

Jun 18, 2005
You live by your choices in this life. Is there any denying that the MKO helped and aided Saddam to put down rebellions by Iraqis? How many times have they been asked to leave Ashraf? I really tried to say or write that i am sad by what happened but I could not do it. Likewise I would not be sad if a Jihadi terror camp was ran over in Pakistan. Yes, the comparison is not off at all.

MKO is an extremist terror group guilty of murdering not only Iranians but Iraqis. They have been given all the opportunities in the world to leave but they are so delusional and cult minded that just horrifies me. The tragedy here is that Maryam Rajavi is not in Iraq facing trial for her part in killing many Iraqi civilians.

feyenoord

Bench Warmer
Aug 23, 2005
You live by your choices in this life. Is there any denying that the MKO helped and aided Saddam to put down rebellions by Iraqis? How many times have they been asked to leave Ashraf? I really tried to say or write that i am sad by what happened but I could not do it. Likewise I would not be sad if a Jihadi terror camp was ran over in Pakistan. Yes, the comparison is not off at all.

MKO is an extremist terror group guilty of murdering not only Iranians but Iraqis. They have been given all the opportunities in the world to leave but they are so delusional and cult minded that just horrifies me. The tragedy here is that Maryam Rajavi is not in Iraq facing trial for her part in killing many Iraqi civilians.
True! but still they should have rights. And their rights are clearly being violated. Nonetheless, they are also victims of their own leadership. But still, this is quite a tragedy.

Jun 18, 2005
Yes they have rights. But, so do Iraqis. They are residing in a camp inside Iraq while accused of killing Iraqis under the former regime and they refuse to leave!

They were told to leave. Everytime the Iraqis have tried to evict them they protest and show up in arms as if its their right to live there! I have to say considering their crimes the Iraqi government has been more than patient with them. If Maryam Rajavi cared at all she would have made arrangements for them to be out of that country already. Instead she is using the remaining members to save a symbolic stronghold!

Flint

Legionnaire
Jan 28, 2006
United States
What they did along with Saddam to other IRaqis is enough to put all of them in Iraqi jail, or worse. What are they doing in Iraq anyway?

Jun 18, 2005
So I went over to the dark side and opened up the Mujahedin's website and surprise! Maryam Khanom wants camp liberty residents to be moved back to Ashraf! No comments yet from dead Masoud. You got be sooo dead as a cult leader to not even release a statement after 50 of your members were shot point blank. I am wondering when he died and why they hid the news.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
it is beyond me on how masoud khan and maryam khanoom keep these old folks in Iraq.

these traitors should have got these people to Europe 10 years ago.

What a waste an entire set of people just completely gone to enslavement.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
ll.
MKO is an extremist terror group guilty of murdering not only Iranians but Iraqis. They have been given all the opportunities in the world to leave but they are so delusional and cult minded that just horrifies me. .
I have no idea what these guys have been up to in the recent years but are you SURE that they were given the opportunity to leave Iraq ? And if they were given that opportunity, What were they offered to move to ?? ONLY Iran or other countries as well as a political refugee or ...

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I have no idea what these guys have been up to in the recent years but are you SURE that they were given the opportunity to leave Iraq ? And if they were given that opportunity, What were they offered to move to ?? ONLY Iran or other countries as well as a political refugee or ...
honestly most of those that went back to Iran were better off than being in Iraq and that is saying a lot.

but I too have heard and read that it is not really an option. it is like a gang, once you go in they don't allow you to leave.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
I saw the pictures and the videos released by someone from inside Ashraf. If you ask me, this was an inside job. I am not denying that there was an attack on the camp but I am saying that the handcuffing and point blank shootings were carried out by someone at the group by orders from above. They will have lots of sympathy to gain.

You have got to understand what a vile and savage group and ideology the MKO have. They are capable of absolutely anything and they have proven that so far. They are an angry, savage, merciless cult run by a bunch of heartless creatures who'd do anything for publicity.

One only has to listen to their propaganda and their zest for shahidparvari to realise they are much worse than IR. God help us if they ever come to power. They will commit brutalities that even North Korea, even IR would not dream of committing.

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
honestly most of those that went back to Iran were better off than being in Iraq and that is saying a lot.

but I too have heard and read that it is not really an option. it is like a gang, once you go in they don't allow you to leave.
How do you know mostly are better off ? where do you get these information that you share so confidently ??!!

It may be easy for you and I to say that they should just go back to Iran but for many of them, they think they maybe just killed if they go back and to be honest, no one in Iran even cares if they do !!!

In my opinion, they should be offered a choice of another countries to go to . Iraq and Iran is not a option for these guys anymore.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
How do you know mostly are better off ? where do you get these information that you share so confidently ??!!

It may be easy for you and I to say that they should just go back to Iran but for many of them, they think they maybe just killed if they go back and to be honest, no one in Iran even cares if they do !!!

In my opinion, they should be offered a choice of another countries to go to . Iraq and Iran is not a option for these guys anymore.
I don't know for sure at all (nobody knows at all)
but Iranian intelligence has pretty good count of those who took part in foroogh javidan (mersad) Operation.

over the years since 1997 election many many of Mojaheds have come back to Iran.
They are pretty much harassed and jailed for a number of years.

The rule of thumb pretty much is if they were part of foroogh javidan.

and I am not sure if these folks should be necessarily be given blanket European asylum.

Mojaheeden were an active part of Saddam's repression mechanism of Kurds and Shite uprisings.

There were reportedly involved in the halabche chemical attacks.

It is definitely a sad story on how so many young idealistic people were slaved by Masoud khan rajavi.
a man that is rumored to have sold his comrades in jail during 1350s.

There is nobody more to blame for their fate than Maryam and Masoud.
when Iraq was falling apart in 2003 these assholes should have freed
their members and let them run as far as they could to turkey, Cyprus or lebenon.

but instead they forcibly kept them there to have bargaining chip on the table.

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
I saw the pictures and the videos released by someone from inside Ashraf. If you ask me, this was an inside job. I am not denying that there was an attack on the camp but I am saying that the handcuffing and point blank shootings were carried out by someone at the group by orders from above. They will have lots of sympathy to gain.

You have got to understand what a vile and savage group and ideology the MKO have. They are capable of absolutely anything and they have proven that so far. They are an angry, savage, merciless cult run by a bunch of heartless creatures who'd do anything for publicity.

One only has to listen to their propaganda and their zest for shahidparvari to realise they are much worse than IR. God help us if they ever come to power. They will commit brutalities that even North Korea, even IR would not dream of committing.
have you heard Masoud Laat's confessional session with members.

It is the weirdest thing I have ever heard. the guy must stand up and confess to things he has done.

He must confess to evil thoughts and treasonous ideas.

I think this still continuation of what they call Engleab Ideologic where Maryam and Masoud got hitched.

I have listened to it bunch of times and think to myself this is how it must have felt being summoned by Stalin.

May 12, 2007
MKOs plan to help Sadam will not be forgiven. Infact there are documents that Bakhtyar was also helping Sadam in this process. Still I feel so sorry for those MKO members killed by Iran/Iraq government. We agree that they are disarmed. So this action has to be condemned by any one.
Are they guilty of anything they should be convicted by an Iraqi Court. Bush promissed a government in Iraq witch respects freedom and humanity. By which law standard can this action be justified?

Last edited:

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
As much as I feel sorry for the lower rank MKO members - I hope to god one day people of Iran bring the Leaders of MKO and put them on trial. I want them to be put on trial for:
1- taking orders and money from foreigners
2- Handing Iran to IR
3- For the death of thousands of their members.

maziar95

Elite Member
Oct 20, 2002
Baltimore, MD
As much as I feel sorry for the lower rank MKO members - I hope to god one day people of Iran bring the Leaders of MKO and put them on trial. I want them to be put on trial for:
1- taking orders and money from foreigners
2- Handing Iran to IR
3- For the death of thousands of their members.
MKO didn't hand power to the IR , in fact they were the only group that had the balls to stay and fight the mullahs better than any other group . Sure , they might of unintentionally helped the IRI stay in power by helping Saddam but they didn't hand them power and overall they've managed to cause more harm to the IRI than any other group. Iranian people handed power to the IRI .

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
MKO didn't hand power to the IR , in fact they were the only group that had the balls to stay and fight the mullahs better than any other group . Sure , they might of unintentionally helped the IRI stay in power by helping Saddam but they didn't hand them power and overall they've managed to cause more harm to the IRI than any other group. Iranian people handed power to the IRI .
It is definitely false claim to say they handed power to IRI.

but in one sense thank god Masoud khan never came to power, he would have been many times over worse than IRI in eliminating opposition.

I think every Iranian in immediate or distant families knows of some low-level mko activist that either died or got jailed.

I really feel sorry for the low-level boys and girls. but believe these folks would have killed more people that Changiz khan in Iran.

May 12, 2007
Btw
۱۲ شهریورماه ۱۳۹۲

بار دیگر با نهایت تاسف شاهد اقدام غیرانسانی دولت دست نشانده عراق در حمله به هم میهنان اسیر و بی پناهمان در کمپ اشرف هستیم.

جای بسی شگفتی است که سازمان های مدعی دفاع از حقوق بشر، چشم بر روی چنین فجایعی می بندند و هیچگونه اقدامی در پیشگیری از بروز آن به عمل نمی آورند.

این فاجعه غیر انسانی را شدیدا محکوم می نمایم و با بازماندگان همدردی نموده و برایشان شکیبایی آرزو دارم.

آیا زمان آن نرسیده است که هم صدا در مقابل هر ستمی بیایستیم و نقطه پایان بر تمامی بی خانمانی ها، آوارگی ها و سرگردانی ها بنهیم.

خداوند نگهدار ایران باد

رضا پهلوی