عقیلی:رحمتی گفت امضا نکن آرزوی جام جهانی ر&amp

Shahram

Elite Member
Oct 21, 2002
[h=2][/h]

عقیلی:رحمتی گفت امضا نکن، کی روش التماس می کند/ خام او شدم و آرزوی جام جهانی را به گور می برم

2013/6/30 7:00:00

قصدم این بود که هرچه سریعتر این کار را انجام بدهم اما مهدی به من زنگ زد و گفت که نامه را امضا نکن .کی روش و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت ما التماس می کنند .
سایت گل-مدافع سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران ناگفته هایش را برزبان آورد و عنوان کرد که خام مهدی رحمتی شده و تیم ملی را از دست داده است.
هادی عقیلی و مهدی رحمتی دو ملی پوش ایران بودند که در اواسط مسابقات مقدماتی جام جهانی اردوی تیم ملی را رها کردند. بعد از آن هم با وجود مصاحبه های فراوان برای بازگشت به تیم ملی ، نتوانستند پیراهن با ارزش تیم ملی را به دست بیاورند.
هادی عقیلی از این بابت بسیار ناراحت است و از اینکه نامه عذر خواهی را امضا نکرده است به شدت پشیمان است . او در یک محفل خصوصی گفت: باور کنید خام مهدی رحمتی شدم. وقتی فهمیدم قرار است برای بازگشت به تیم ملی نامه ای امضا کنم خوشحال شدم و قصدم این بود که هرچه سریعتر این کار را انجام بدهم اما مهدی به من زنگ زد و گفت که نامه را امضا نکن .کی روش و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت ما التماس می کنند .
به گزارش سایت گل و به نقل از مدال نیوز، هادی عقیلی که از دست دادن موقعیتش در تیم ملی بسیار ناراحت است در ادامه حرف هایش گفت: من خام حرف های مهدی رحمتی شدم و نامه عذرخواهی و بازگشت به تیم ملی را امضا نکردم. حالا هم تیم ملی به جام جهانی رفته و من هم که آرزویم حضور در جام جهانی بود با این شرایط باید این آرزو را با خودم به گور ببرم.
مدافع سابق تیم ملی در ادامه صحبت های خصوصی اش، گفت: کاش به حرف مهدی را گوش نکرده بودم . اکنون صادقی و منتظری در تیم ملی فیکس هستند و بعید است کی روش از آنان چشم پوشی کند.
ظاهرا مهدی رحمتی پیش بینی کرده بود ایران مقابل قطر می بازد و یا با مساوی به ایران بر می گردد آن وقت سرمربی تیم ملی با توجه به فشار ها مجبور می شود از او و عقیلی دعوت کند که به تیم ملی برگردند اما ملی پوشان ایرانی با سه برد متوالی به عنوان تیم اول به جام جهانی برزیل رسیدند و مهدی رحمتی در محاسبات و پیش بینی هایش مرتکب اشتباه شد تا تیم ملی را از دست بدهد.

Feb 4, 2005
SEYYED GOOLAM ZAD
DAST BE DOOLAM ZAD

Aghili ate shit to listen to Rahmati or anyone expecting people begging him to join TM. Koonia speak of TM jersey as if it is ....

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

: عقیلی

رحمتی گفت امضا نکن ، کی روش و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت ما التماس می کنند
: پیشنهاد می کنم که رحمتی هم اعلام کند

امیر قلعه نوعی به من گفت امضا نکن ، کفاشیان و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت من التماس میکنند
انوقت خودم میارمت به تیم ملّی که برای من بازی کنی نه برای اون کمک مربّی جوک پرتغالی
علی " نفس کش را هم مسئول کنفرانس های مطبوعاتی - تلویزیونی تیم ملّی تعیین می کنم "

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Ghabele tavajjohe aghayoone "expert" :)

Mahbod, Sly, Ashtar and co, can we put this issue to bed once and for all now?
Soroush joon, let's see if this interview is genuine first. I doubt Aghili would really say something like this about another player even if it was true. and even if he said that, we have to see if he's telling the truth or not. Har kasi oomad goft in in karo kard ya oon oon karo kard ke nabayad bavar kard? But I give it to you... IF this really happened, then I don't want either of them to be in TM anymore, no matter how good they are.

Jul 5, 2008
Melbourne
LOLLLL man...am i the ONLY bloody person who see's 3 points crystal clear when it comes to the Rahmati matter.

1. FIRSTLY, He has still until this day not given a proper reason for ditching Team Melli, in fact he has not GIVEN ANY REASON AT ALL. All he said was i will not say anything because Team Melli has crucial games ahead. OK mate, the games are finished now, we kept 3 clean sheets without you, koonet misooze speak up? What the fuck did you have to say? Its been weeks since our qualification to Brazil and not one single word from this bastard. NOT ONE! I am dying to hear it. Poor guy, his "plan" to sell his country short and being begged to return to Team Melli blew up in his face. I am glad Ahmadi kept 3 clean sheets and pulled off some amazing saves against S.Korea, i would pay money to have seen Rahmati's reaction when we qualified top of the ladder.

2. SECONDLY, martike has not even come out and said anything resembling a proper apology to Queiroz and most importantly his TEAM MATES who went out and fought their hearts out for their country in 3 games and qualified us to Brazil. IF he was genuinely sorry, the right thing would of been to get on his fucking knees on NAVAD when he had the chance and said GOH KHORDAM, ghalat kardam. Please let me back into Team Melli. Yet, he took the road of a person with anOBVIOUS personal agenda and said I HAVE NOTHING TO APOLOGISE for. Ferdosipour even insisted, and tried to bring anything out of him to get him to apologise. Vali nakard, yet some people here are having hizzy fits of seeing him return, because he is the best in IPL LOL! Baba our country is filled with average keepers at best. Yek tori migan we have let Neur go.

3.. THIRDLY, and most importantly, i don't care how many saves this khar makes in IPL, compare this bache naneh to someone like Ando. The guy insists on playing with a broken arm for his country, while Rahmati doesnt have the minimum shame in his body to show any remorse. You could even of tried to FAKE your remorse, saying sorry for the sake of it. Sign a stupid letter was all he had to do, but not even that.

Yet some members here are acting as if the guy has shown great remorse, and is being punished for no reason. No, he is being punished for being the goh that he is, deservingly so.

Whether or not this interview with Aghili is true or not, doesn't really matter. Rahmati has already done enough to loose majority of his fans, and the ones who keep defending him are just......ahh man, words cannot even explain how confused i am with why they are still hoping to see this piece of shit back in Team Melli, literally, a piece of absolute shit.

GIVE ME one single justification to any of those 3 points i made, WHY did he ditch TM? Why has he not spoke out yet? Why has he not shown ANY fucking remorse? Because the people here who think he deserves to return to Team Melli seem to have information i havent read or seen yet.

The bs some people pull by saying he is the "best" we got, get over it. Just because he is the best doesn't allow him to do whatever he wants, and get away with it. In fact, even if the top 10 keepers of IPL got injured the day before Brazil i am willing to bet you that Queiroz will pick an Azadegan keeper before he looks twice at Rahmati. Because where Queiroz comes from, Rahmati's attitude doesn't fly mate, but in Iran. We treat gohs like him like kings. Khak to saremoon and our football.

Rahmati's gheyrat if i even want to call it gheyrat towards TM these past months, have resembled more to what the naturalised South Americans and African players of Qatar would treat their national team, zero fuck is given, as long as u get to be treated like a king and do whatever it is you want and get away with it.

Last edited:
Nov 24, 2002

امیر قلعه نوعی به من گفت امضا نکن ، کفاشیان و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت من التماس میکنند
انوقت خودم میارمت به تیم ملّی که برای من بازی کنی نه برای اون کمک مربّی جوک پرتغالی
علی " نفس کش را هم مسئول کنفرانس های مطبوعاتی - تلویزیونی تیم ملّی تعیین می کنم "
farad yeki ino to facebookesh post mikone pas fard to ispe ke GN hamchin chizi goft lol

Nov 24, 2002
[h=2][/h]

عقیلی:رحمتی گفت امضا نکن، کی روش التماس می کند/ خام او شدم و آرزوی جام جهانی را به گور می برم

2013/6/30 7:00:00

قصدم این بود که هرچه سریعتر این کار را انجام بدهم اما مهدی به من زنگ زد و گفت که نامه را امضا نکن .کی روش و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت ما التماس می کنند .
سایت گل-مدافع سابق تیم ملی فوتبال ایران ناگفته هایش را برزبان آورد و عنوان کرد که خام مهدی رحمتی شده و تیم ملی را از دست داده است.
هادی عقیلی و مهدی رحمتی دو ملی پوش ایران بودند که در اواسط مسابقات مقدماتی جام جهانی اردوی تیم ملی را رها کردند. بعد از آن هم با وجود مصاحبه های فراوان برای بازگشت به تیم ملی ، نتوانستند پیراهن با ارزش تیم ملی را به دست بیاورند.
هادی عقیلی از این بابت بسیار ناراحت است و از اینکه نامه عذر خواهی را امضا نکرده است به شدت پشیمان است . او در یک محفل خصوصی گفت: باور کنید خام مهدی رحمتی شدم. وقتی فهمیدم قرار است برای بازگشت به تیم ملی نامه ای امضا کنم خوشحال شدم و قصدم این بود که هرچه سریعتر این کار را انجام بدهم اما مهدی به من زنگ زد و گفت که نامه را امضا نکن .کی روش و فدراسیون بعد از بازی با قطر برای بازگشت ما التماس می کنند .
به گزارش سایت گل و به نقل از مدال نیوز، هادی عقیلی که از دست دادن موقعیتش در تیم ملی بسیار ناراحت است در ادامه حرف هایش گفت: من خام حرف های مهدی رحمتی شدم و نامه عذرخواهی و بازگشت به تیم ملی را امضا نکردم. حالا هم تیم ملی به جام جهانی رفته و من هم که آرزویم حضور در جام جهانی بود با این شرایط باید این آرزو را با خودم به گور ببرم.
مدافع سابق تیم ملی در ادامه صحبت های خصوصی اش، گفت: کاش به حرف مهدی را گوش نکرده بودم . اکنون صادقی و منتظری در تیم ملی فیکس هستند و بعید است کی روش از آنان چشم پوشی کند.
ظاهرا مهدی رحمتی پیش بینی کرده بود ایران مقابل قطر می بازد و یا با مساوی به ایران بر می گردد آن وقت سرمربی تیم ملی با توجه به فشار ها مجبور می شود از او و عقیلی دعوت کند که به تیم ملی برگردند اما ملی پوشان ایرانی با سه برد متوالی به عنوان تیم اول به جام جهانی برزیل رسیدند و مهدی رحمتی در محاسبات و پیش بینی هایش مرتکب اشتباه شد تا تیم ملی را از دست بدهد.
khob dige seyed be aghili chi goft . goft dandonat ro ham mesvak bezan ? gablesh jish kon ?

Nov 24, 2002
:)

Don't be surprized if some kid at Goal.com is currently writing an in-depth " article " using that quote.
seyed chizi az ekhtelafesh ba zanesh be aghili nagoft ..? shenidam ba ham kenar nemian , fagat sare bache ba ham mondan ..

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003

LOL, this has to be nominated for one of the all time best and perhaps the top 3 posts on this site.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
2. SECONDLY, martike has not even come out and said anything resembling a proper apology to Queiroz and most importantly his TEAM MATES who went out and fought their hearts out for their country in 3 games and qualified us to Brazil. IF he was genuinely sorry, the right thing would of been to get on his fucking knees on NAVAD when he had the chance and said GOH KHORDAM, ghalat kardam. Please let me back into Team Melli. Yet, he took the road of a person with anOBVIOUS personal agenda and said I HAVE NOTHING TO APOLOGISE for. Ferdosipour even insisted, and tried to bring anything out of him to get him to apologise. Vali nakard, yet some people here are having hizzy fits of seeing him return, because he is the best in IPL LOL! Baba our country is filled with average keepers at best. Yek tori migan we have let Neur go.
Really? Is this how you see it and is this what you would've done? You would've come on national TV and gotten on your knees and said "GOH KHORDAM" for wanting some time off. Now I beg you to let me back on the team so I can help you?

I think your "crystal" needs a little polishing my friend.

ashtar

National Team Player
Aug 17, 2003
Even assuming this report is authentic (which in Iranian sports tabloids is a huge IF, with capital letters) what does this prove other than the fact that Rahmati like many other "experts" and based on TM's prior performances did not expect TM to win in Qatar. The majority of us on this board and around the world for that matter did not expect TM to win in Qatar much less 3 games back to back. Does that mean that we were all "HOPING" for TM to lose? Of course NOT. I don't understand how people conclude that Rahmati was hoping TM would fail. His hope and goal was to be in TM and to go to WC, then why would he hope for TM to lose? Is it not also possible that he may have expected TM to lose and may have hoped based on that statistical expectation (not hope) that he would be invited back to the team so he can be the savior that would get TM to WC?

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
sarvar gerami shahriar :)(2008-09)
LOL ! dude that was 4 years ago ! he was the best we had and he hadn't yet disappointed us with all those identical goals he conceded . I used to be a huge Daei fan up to 2002 ,after that I became one off his biggest critic , to me it is only the benefit of team melli that matters , what Rahmati did in 2006 to 2008 might have been great but he never became a complete goalie and never mastered his 18 yard box .

Now as you reminded me and as had promised in that post I say it ! : He is absolutely no where near Buffon and never will be ,he lacks the intelligent and charisma , just having a great physique and athletic won't make you a Buffon , you have to be sharp upstairs too .

with one year to go I amsure CQ would start a healthy competition for no 1 place in team melli , it is up for grab , in fact most positions are , I am sure we will see a good league this year as players will try their best to impress to go to Brazil .