عکسی کمیاب از تیم فوتبال ایران

TeamMeli

Elite Member
Feb 5, 2014
Las Vegas, NV
I would assume it is in LA. The Cosmos played at Giants Stadium and this looks nothing like it. Plus they are wearing their away uniform.
DIdn't the Cosmo's have Pele AND Franz Beckenbauer on the same team? WOW that is insane. It was a little before my time I was born in 82. THE USSL already disbanded by the time I was born but they had some top flight players form Europe and South America.

Finally

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Do you know him personally? Great , he was a top winger, left footer I think, fast and technical.
Just talked to Ali Khorshidi and showed him this picture. He says, this picture was taken in Spain airport and they were on their way to Olympic 1976 and had a layover in Spain. They bought those hats in the airport and took this picture.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
DIdn't the Cosmo's have Pele AND Franz Beckenbauer on the same team? WOW that is insane. It was a little before my time I was born in 82. THE USSL already disbanded by the time I was born but they had some top flight players form Europe and South America.
They did.
What is the USSL?

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
آیا عزیز اصلی هیچ گاه برای شاهین هم بازی کردند؟ توی ویکیپدئیا نشان میدهد که بازی کردند ولی هیچ منبع دیگری من جمله مصاحبه با خودشون به عضویت در شاهین اشاره ای نمیکند.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
من هم فكر نميكنم عزيز اصلى در شاهين بوده باشه
هميشه فكر ميكردم قبل از پرسپوليس دارائى چى بود

دارایی که بود قبل از پرسپولیس ولی ویکیپیدیا میگه شاهین هم بوده و حتی تعداد بازیهایش را هم نوشته.​

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
من هم فكر نميكنم عزيز اصلى در شاهين بوده باشه
هميشه فكر ميكردم قبل از پرسپوليس دارائى چى بود
ویکیپیدیا میگه بین دارایی وپرسپولیس چند سالی شاهین هم بوده. فکر میکنم اشتباه نوشته.

1712429376998.png

kasra1930

National Team Player
Dec 30, 2011
عزیز اصلی‌ هرگز در تیم شاهین بازی نکرد. در جوانی‌ برای چند ماه زیر نظر امیر آقا حسینی‌ در تیم دسته دوم شاهین بازی کرد. ولی‌ در تیم خود شاهین هرگز. بازیکن تیم دارأیی بود و بعد از آن به پرسپولیس پیوست.
جالب اینجاست که در تیم دارأیی هم به عنوان دفأع راست و هم فروارد بازی کرد.در نیمه نهأیی دو گلی به عنوان گوش راست میزند آنهم به تیم نادر بعد در فینال دو ٔگل دیگر به تیم کیان میزند و قهرمان جام میشود.