لامپ

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I do understand your point of view about patient privacy etc. and frankly the first reaction I had after seeing the video, was the same as yours. but as said earlier, in a country like Iran, these things should be spread around to get the info. to the idiots who will try these kinds of stuff! To be fair the doctors didn't really show her face or anything so you can't really say who it was but I seriously believe that in Iran, a video like this is not just good but very necessary for educational purposes.
Sly jan!!!
what education? "Please do not shove a lamp into your vagina?!"
Again, it is as much likely this poor woman was the subject of abusive sex by a male companion. Plus, mental disorder is prevalent enough to expect to see even crazier stuff. Honestly, I have seen crazier things. But then, come on. You are not allowed to even film any part of body, leave alone a private part, without consent.

Sly

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
Sly jan!!!
what education? "Please do not shove a lamp into your vagina?!"
Again, it is as much likely this poor woman was the subject of abusive sex by a male companion. Plus, mental disorder is prevalent enough to expect to see even crazier stuff. Honestly, I have seen crazier things. But then, come on. You are not allowed to even film any part of body, leave alone a private part, without consent.
Well, from everything we know about people in Iran, they probably didn't have consent but then again, we really don't know that. But the education the video brings is just about what you said: "Do not shove a lamp into your or your wife's vagina or else you/she will end up in the surgery room"! You know, I have seen, heard and know of so much crazier stuff than this. In less educated areas in Iran, like in the villages people do stuff which would make your eyes stay wide open. You probably know more about this yourself, after working in Sistan and Balouchestan (or was it Hormozgan?). As said, I did have the same reaction as yours in the beginning but after thinking about all the crazy stuff people do in Iran, I think videos like that, are needed for both men and women!

mashdi

Football Legend
Sep 29, 2005

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
That's so stupid. The writer is being critical about the video clip because he says it violates that woman's privacy, while he himself is violating her privacy by mentioning her name. By the way, I don't believe that's her name and the writer may be just trying to smear that actress. It's all so fucked up and really quite expected of the amazingly degenerate characters that have been raised under the ultraconservative religious regime of Iran. Thirty five years of living under IRI will do that to characters.

Zob Ahan

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
That's so stupid. The writer is being critical about the video clip because he says it violates that woman's privacy, while he himself is violating her privacy by mentioning her name. By the way, I don't believe that's her name and the writer may be just trying to smear that actress. It's all so fucked up and really quite expected of the amazingly degenerate characters that have been raised under the ultraconservative religious regime of Iran. Thirty five years of living under IRI will do that to characters.
That was not the name. The author was comparing this to the sex tape of Zahra Ebrahimi the actress.