ماجراي ازدواج پسر مقام معظم سرخری با دختر &#15

Sep 13, 2003
USA
ماجراي ازدواج پسر مقام معظم سرخری با دختر دکتر جلاد عادل
کارد بزنین خونم در نمیاد. آخر ریا و تزویر. همین جوری یک سری مردم ساده و روستایی را گول می زنند.ا

آقا در زمان قبل از رئيس جمهوريشان، در جنوب تهران خانه‌اي داشتند كه آن را اجاره داده‌اند و خرج زندگي‌شان را از آن درمي‌آوردند ايشان حقوق رهبري نمي‌گيرند و از وجوهات هم استفاده نمي‌كنند.ا

http://www.bso.ir/eshraq/eshraq10/01/JAVAN.htm

Oct 18, 2002
704 Houser
I have a realy wedding story about hojjatol eslam"before magically becoming ayatollah" kooseh that's nothing like this. Hojjatol eslam's grand daughter is married to one my distant relatives. He was a body guard for Hajji. Just as soon as he married the girl his whole life turned around. He now spends half of the year shopping in Paris and a quarter of the year is on vacation around the globe. Quite a hard life he has like maghame sarkhari. The thing about him is that by marrying that girl he instantly turned all the people closely related to him into instant millionares. No matter what business they were involved in before, the now enjoy lucrative business contracts with the government and regularly travel to Canada to "superwise" the businesses. I am more closely related to these relatives so I can attest to the fact that these people's luck turned around in a matter of one single night. They have dined on golden plates, have seen the inside of "ka'be", have shaken the hands of European leaders and fun continues...and these people are just distantly related to Hajji, so you can only imagine the possiblities for those closely related...