مزدوران نظامی خامنه ای دستگیر شده در سوری&#160

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I think it is Kurdish. I doubt this is authentic. No doubt IRI is fully support Asad and his bloody regime but IRI is smarter than this. Having an Iranian passport and military service card does not mean they are IRGC personnel. These are probably some kurdish sunni separatists trying to generate some false evidence. Some of them have salafi ideologies.

May 9, 2004
جالب اینجاست که اول این ویدئو عکس خامنه ای را زده و نوشته
ما ضد برادران شیعیه نیستیم و
برای رهبر بزرگ انقلاب اسلامی سید علی خامنه ای احترام خاصی قائل هستیم
و ایشان را به عنوان یک مرجع عالیقدر قبول داریم
مرجعی که اوامرش صحیح است ولی ممکن است در جایی هم خطا کند !!!ا

عجب

spinhead

Elite Member
Oct 24, 2002
United States of Amnesia
These poor guys are said to have been ordinary engineers working on a project in Syria that an Iranian company had subcontracted. They were kidnapped by the "Free Syryan Army" and coerced to "confess" in front of the camera like that. Just like the "confessions" were are used to seeing on the IRI TV. (Source: Al-Jazzirah)

Last edited:

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
I hope they hang them by their balls.
why? are you sure you know who they are and what they did? and if so how are you so informed?

Don't you even think it is possible that some anti-Assad forces may commit act of terrorism, capture some civilans (engineer or whatever), torture them to do forced confessions? I hope I don't sound like I am defending the bloody Assad regime and I wish he will be tried in an international court for crimes against humanity but the Syrian opposition is a real bad news, just read a little about them. They are hardcore Islamists.

Oct 1, 2004
Yes, the Assad regime which has no problems in terms of shooting its own people, all of a sudden needs a few Iranians to help them?
And they carry their passports around? With their real names? The things people want to believe sometimes.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Yes, the Assad regime which has no problems in terms of shooting its own people, all of a sudden needs a few Iranians to help them?
And they carry their passports around? With their real names? The things people want to believe sometimes.
Fatso jAn,
We don't know if it is their real name, but carrying an I.D or a passport is considered a way of protection in case of getting captured. If one doesn't have any mean for I.D then he/she will not be treated as prisoner of war entitled for some protection under international laws of POWs. They can be considered as unlawful combatant or even saboteurs facing firing squad without any due process.

That is the reason why every soldier in the world carry "Dog Tag" around the neck as an ID.

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
I don't know who these detained people are and if I always take news coming from Iran with a grain of salt then why shouldn't the same principle apply to Syria? Be it Ass-ad regime mouthpiece or some rag-tag FSA member.

But I have no doubt that IRR is the main culprit on putting these people in harms way. Homs has been the epicenter of violence and bloodshed ever since March 2011. Why not put a travel ban for going to Syria and at the same time summon entire Iranian citizen in Syria back home. As usual IRR has proven itself on its failure to protect its constituents.

The video blow pops when you search the net. The poster claims it was filmed in Syria (poster's claim not mine) and on 0:06 you can clearly hear one of the operatives capturing protestors speaking in Persian and saying "Boro, Boro, Boro".

[video=youtube;f72SUBegfEk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f72SUBegfEk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=f72SUBegfEk[/video]​

Watch it quick before IRGC cyber army removing it from U-Tube like many other coming from Syria.

Toofan

Elite Member
Nov 14, 2004
Qom
www.toofan.org
why? are you sure you know who they are and what they did? and if so how are you so informed?

Don't you even think it is possible that some anti-Assad forces may commit act of terrorism, capture some civilans (engineer or whatever), torture them to do forced confessions? I hope I don't sound like I am defending the bloody Assad regime and I wish he will be tried in an international court for crimes against humanity but the Syrian opposition is a real bad news, just read a little about them. They are hardcore Islamists.
Engeneers or whatever?? Lol... Welll. Im glad u enlightened me!! Hehe...

Id fucking shoot all 4 on sight. No questioned ask.

ME

Elite Member
Nov 2, 2002
Engeneers or whatever?? Lol... Welll. Im glad u enlightened me!! Hehe...

Id fucking shoot all 4 on sight. No questioned ask.
If you are a shooter you have the opportunity to go there anyway, so cut the emotional show off. Look at yourslef in the mirror my friend. The difference between you and hezbis is probably only that you shave and they don't and this is not good enough. Otherwise you believe in and act on unsustantiated just as easily as basijis do, you resort to or at least advocate for violence (and beyond your actual means) just like them, your response to logic is to spoil the question as they do...

I don't need to enlighten you. You have a functioning brain yourself. Just for a second think before you let your hatred take over your brain.
How many of Assad army personnel is captured that 7 are Iranians? What is the yield? Does he really need immediate Iranian help to act as privates? What is the footage that GPalready translated for you? What is that gun doing next to them? What is that accent? Why they have to carry their Iranian passports and what does it prove to you at all? What is the background of Syrian uprising and how closely the are linked to militant islamists? ....

I am not ruling in or out that these are IRI agents just based on a video and a lot of unanswered questions. (After all, who cares. It is a no brainer that Assad is the IRI proxy regardless). But you do what helps your hate the most.