مهدی کروبی در دیدار نوروزی با خانواده: خمی&#16

shahinc

Legionnaire
May 8, 2005
http://www.balatarin.com/topic/2014/3/24/1014604

Is this true ?

مهدی کروبی یکی از دو کاندیدای معترض به نتایج انتخابات ریاست جمهوری سال ۱۳۸۸ که در حصر خانگی به***سر می***برد، اجازه یافت تا هنگام تحویل سال نو بدون حضور ماموران امنیتی با خانواده***اش باشد. محمد حسین کروبی در صفحه فیس***بوک خود نوشت: «این امکان وجود داشت که آخرین اخبار کشور و فساد فاجعه آمیزی که در دولت گذشته بر سر این کشور آمده را با ایشان در میان بگذارم. از آن جمله و آخرین نمونه آن به سخنان آقای هاشمی رفسنجانی درباره فساد و دزدی که در گمرک دولت گذشته وجود داشته و یادآوری ادعاهای آن دولت در ارتباط با امام زمان و مدیریت جهانی بعد از ظهور بود و نیز دیگر مباحث روز کشور با پدر صحبت کردم». وی از پدرش نقل کرد: «آن چیزی که مرا خیلی عذاب می***دهد این است که آیندگان و تاریخ چه قضاوتی درباره ما خواهند کرد؟ و این***که سوال کنند چه عاملی باعث این همه انحراف در انقلاب شد؟ در حالی که بنیان***گذار آن نظام یک مرجع تقلید فیلسوف و عارف بود و توانست با نفوذ معنوی***اش انقلاب را پیروز کند».

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005

...با نفوذ معنویش انقلاب رو به پیروزی رسوند ها؟ یکی نیست به این تخم سگ بگه آخه خوار کسه بدون جیمی کارتر تو اون نفوذ معنوی رو باید میکردی تو کونت. مادر قحبه ها هیچکی نمیاد واقعیت رو به این ملت بگه. هیچکی نمیاد بگه اگه سیا جلوی شاه رو نمیگرفت, تو همون عراق ساواک این حیوون رو سقط کرده بود همونطور که تیمور بختیار رو سقط کرد. یه مامور ساواک رو فرستاد وسط چند تا محافظ عراقی تیمور بختیار رو که به عنوان رئیس اسبق ساواک از چشم شاه افتاده بود و به عراق میرفت که با خمینی دست به یکی کنه, رو با گوله زد و کارش رو تموم کرد. خوب؟ همین کار رو فکر میکنید چرا با خمینی نکرد؟ خیلی راحت میتونست بکنه, امریکای ها نزاشتن. همونطور که امریکای ها هایزر رو فرستادن ایران که دست و بال امسال ربیعی رو ببنده.

نفوذ معنوی...خوار کسه ها یکیشون از اون یکی وقیح تر و کثیف تره. جیمی کارتر اون انقلاب رو به پیروزی نشوند و نه هیچ کس دیگه.

May 12, 2007
Karubi knows that the unti revelutionary people like monarchists don't want him. They would rather see him executed. They only want to use him to overthrow IRI. Even if they did they couldn't change anything because the guns are only availbable to Khamenei and Sepah. He hopes to get part of sepah on his side so he is strong enough against the system.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
Mr. Bonyad e Shahid the Rapist of War Widows again started moving in his grave.

Karoubi e dozd
Karoubi e gojastak
Karoubi e motojavez be zan va bache haye mardom
Do you have a proof of this? As I know he was the one who accused Taeb of raping Tarane mosavi. There is no report of Karubi have raped any body.
The poor guy is in jail for protesting against rapists like Taeb

parham79

Bench Warmer
Dec 5, 2009
Karoubi from the get go inherited bonyad Pahlavi from khomenie and made it into bonyad alavi. fesad went ten folds from there. Bonyd Shohada was even worse.I think his 88 deeds did a lot to right the wrongs of the past. Unlike vehrmens like rohani, khatami, rafsanjani he pulled himself from the system and unlike mousavi he did not say he wanted to go back to khomenies golden era.

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
China you keep blaming the LAME DUCKS while the truth is that Mullahs were controlled by the Brits and our leftists were controlled by the Russians......and their aliance along with a lame America, resulted in the revolution.

here is how the plan waaay ahead......
queenk81.jpg

queen-mosque.jpg Thank god both Turkey and Egypt have learned from our experience.......at least so far.

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
Do you have a proof of this? As I know he was the one who accused Taeb of raping Tarane mosavi. There is no report of Karubi have raped any body.
The poor guy is in jail for protesting against rapists like Taeb
yes I have proof. I lived through it in Iran.

as far as personal proof goes the brother of the lady that used to be my sister's baby sitter became shahid during the war and his wife went to bonyad e shahid to collect her sahmiyeh and she was sexually assaulted by KAROOBI HIMSELF IN PERSON. Later on she was purchased as a mojahed and raped and executed. As a matter of fact she was a supporter of khomeini at the time.

When she was in Evin my father accompanied the older lady for a visit and she asked for sianoor to kill herself. My father disagreed and tried to give her hope. Later on after i moved to England my mother told me that she was executed and her children were adopted by a family member.

by the way do you have any reports of anyone raping anybody under IR aside from what the political prisoners themselves have claimed.
Does that mean to you that no one has been assaulted by members of the islamic regime.

On a more general note, when a person goes into the uniform of an akhound, on his knees, meaning, bache goes into hoze and he is test driven by larger akhounds till he becomes a talabeh. Then he in his turn test drives others and becomes HOJAT OL ESLAM (meaning the reason of islam ) meaning the meaning of eslam is a fucking rapist child molester. Then when he fucked up to a 100 asses he becomes an AYAT OL LAAH yani the sign of ALLAH which was an idol picked by mohamad to collect money upon.

yani, the sign of ALLAH is someone who has been raped and has raped many people.

In addition, people from which this sect (shiite) has been derived from Raped thousands of iranian women and girls and then sold them in the slave markets of mecca and medina to traders from four corners of the world therefore anyone who goes in those clothes which represents the RAPISTS of our culture and people and whomever follows and mimics them like a FUCKING MONKEY is as guilty as the blood sucking rapists themselves.

MIR HOSSEIN E MOUSAVI means Amir Hossein (the killer of people of tabarestan va gilan) mousavi yani another RAPIST.

Last edited:
May 12, 2007
by the way do you have any reports of anyone raping anybody under IR aside from what the political prisoners themselves have claimed.
Does that mean to you that no one has been assaulted by members of the islamic regime.
No During the election debates AN accused Karubi of such a thing. Karubi was the head of bonyad shahid But AN was working at Evin like Mortazavi.
There is a difference. As far as I know never has any women complined about anything like that to any human right oganization.
Then Karubi is still in jail and has not confessed for some years. I just don't think it is fair to talk dirty about him while he is doing positive things.

May 21, 2003
No During the election debates AN accused Karubi of such a thing. Karubi was the head of bonyad shahid But AN was working at Evin.
There is a difference. As far as I know never has any women complined about anything like that to any human right oganization.
Then Karubi is still in jail and has not confessed for some years. I just don't think it is fair to talk dirty about him while he is doing positive things.
poor guy is in jail because ahmadi nejad came into power and stole his chunk of the pie.

poor guy stole and fucked and ate from iranian people's blood money. Then he noted that PMM (president mahmood e mashang) is cutting his supply line so he became the leader of the so called impotent GREEN MOVEMENT. but i don't blame him for inserting himself into people's asses during that movement i blame the sheeps and gaavs that allowed him to do so.

May 21, 2003
No During the election debates AN accused Karubi of such a thing. Karubi was the head of bonyad shahid But AN was working at Evin like Mortazavi.
my friend i am not talking dirty.

when you call a bastard a Bastard is that a dirty word ?

I am calling a mafool akhound what he is a mafool akhound rapist.

May 12, 2007
my friend i am not talking dirty.

when you call a bastard a Bastard is that a dirty word ?

I am calling a mafool akhound what he is a mafool akhound rapist.
Look if any one in the system should come out and insult Khamenei like you want he will be executed right after. Karubi is talented enough to provoke people against the system and bring them in the streets. Banisadr, RP, ....can't do that. For years Khatami has been critisised for not having guts but this guy showed lots of guts.
AN gives people 40,000 T yarane and removes the subsits. Karubi wanted to pay 75000 without removing subsits.
He also was against people like Mortazavi, Mesbahe yazdi, Janati and soon and wanted to remove Gaurdian councils boundries before elections.
Did you even notice that right after the day Karubi was arrested demontrations halted?

Last edited: