هیتلر در سن 75 یا 95 سالگی در ارژانتین مرده

May 9, 2004
جدیدا بعد از رو شدن پروندهای محرمانه ای از اف بی ای
شایعات قدیمی در باره اینکه هیتلر از برلین به دانمارک و بعد به ارژانتین گریخته قوت گرفته است
ولی جالب توجه اینجاست که اف بی ای مخفی گاه او در کوهای اندیز ارژانتین را می دانسته
و حتی سعی میکرده کسی از جای او خبر دار نشود
و اینطور که پیداست او در سن 75 سالگی یا 95 سالگی به مرگ طبیعی مرده است
نظر شما در اینمورد و مخصوصا اینکه اف بی ای از مخفی گاه او خبردار بوده چیست ؟
متشکرم

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
FBI or CIA ?

Deep inside 1930's recession, Hitler brought so much power back to Germany and that is how he was selected. So prior to war, most Germans praised him for what he did. Now even if he survived in Argentina, he died lonely and saw how his reputation was tarnished. I think he would rather to kill himself than continue this shitty life. So I don't believe that personally but who knows.

RaminS

Feb 19, 2009
جدیدا بعد از رو شدن پروندهای محرمانه ای از اف بی ای
شایعات قدیمی در باره اینکه هیتلر از برلین به دانمارک و بعد به ارژانتین گریخته قوت گرفته است
ولی جالب توجه اینجاست که اف بی ای مخفی گاه او در کوهای اندیز ارژانتین را می دانسته
و حتی سعی میکرده کسی از جای او خبر دار نشود
و اینطور که پیداست او در سن 75 سالگی یا 95 سالگی به مرگ طبیعی مرده است
نظر شما در اینمورد و مخصوصا اینکه اف بی ای از مخفی گاه او خبردار بوده چیست ؟
متشکرم
نظر من اینه که بجای این مزخرفات ادامه خاطره ریدن پیرمرد روی شامبولتون را بنویسید ژنرال رشتی.

May 9, 2004
FBI or CIA ?

Deep inside 1930's recession, Hitler brought so much power back to Germany and that is how he was selected. So prior to war, most Germans praised him for what he did. Now even if he survived in Argentina, he died lonely and saw how his reputation was tarnished. I think he would rather to kill himself than continue this shitty life. So I don't believe that personally but who knows.
البته این برنامهداکیومنتاری که در اینمورد بود با دلایل و شواهد
زیادی زنده بودن هیتلر رو دها سال بعد از پایان جنگ تایید میکرد
قبلا کتابهایی و روایات زیادی در اینمورد نوشته شده بود
حتی خود استالین باور نداشته که هیتلر کشته شده و میگفته که ایشون زنده است
ولی این برنامه با شواهد محکمه پسند همراه بود
از گزارشات محرنامه از رسیدن هیتلر به دانمارک تا بردن او با یک زیر دریایی به ارژانتین
مثلا جمجمه ای که در بایگانی های کی جی بی به عنوان جمجمه هیتلر دها سال نام برده میشده
جمجمه یک زن چهل ساله بوده
که خود روسها هم از این مطلع بودند و می دانستند که این شخصی که اتش زده شده هیتلر نبوده
ولی البته باز یک چنین موضوع مهمی احتیاج به دلایل بیشتری دارد

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
There has been a lot of speculation on Hitler’s where about and where he actually went. As we know there were many Nazis landing in South America both in Brazil and Argentina and Chile since they were German communities living there from before the war. It is also known that the Vatican provided passports for many of the Germans to run away from their war crimes and end up in South America. Since Hitler was known there are theories of him actually going to Spain which was friendly under Franco towards him and then from there with a Uboat to south America. I had not heard the Denmark theory but would be interested to know about it. There are many grave sites in Spain and some in South America that are marked with the Swastika and an indicator of them being Nazis. There was a prominent German that had this castle in Spain somewhere and it’s said that Hitler stayed there until the boat took him away. The place was well fortified and based on the distance and location of Germany to Spain and then to south America makes better sense.

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
I won't be surprised if this was true ,what an evil person though ,millions of people were killed ,suffered ,tortured and lost loved ones because of him .

Question is what would it have been like if he didn't have that satanic mind and kept himself within his own borders and hadn't invaded his neighbours and not killed all the jews ?

As far as Iran is concerned ,Iran would not have been invaded and Reza shah would have stayed on power ,maybe Palestine would have stayed as a country and USSR wouldn't become such a huge military force and stayed a sleeping giant that Hitler woke up,