ویدئوی درگیری مایلی کهن و فیروز کریمی و دس&#15

mashtnaghi

National Team Player
Oct 18, 2002
No good. I want to see a fight video. They need to put all these people in the ring and let them go at it. It would be a great fundraiser.

Kian Pars

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2005
Mayeli: MAN ARUM NEMITUNAM SOHBAT KONAM",
then it's obvious that you have psychological problems, go look for a good shrink.

Oct 19, 2002
I think both of these guys are okey. I noticed firouz karimi wanted to shake hands with mayeli as soon as he saw the cameras rolling but I liked what mayeli said: I can't shake your hand and talk behind your back. at least mayeli is true to himself. i think both of these guys are okey.

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
محمد مایلی کهن و امیر قلعه نویی در حاشیه کلاس مربیگری روته مولر با یکدیگر درگیر شدند.
محمد مایلی کهن و امیر قلعه نویی که در کلاس مربیگری روته مولر شرکت داشتند صبح امروز با یکدیگر درگیری شدید لفظی پیدا کردند.
به گفته شاهدان عینی شروع کننده این درگیری محمد مایلی کهن بوده است

YePaDoPa

Elite Member
Oct 30, 2002
I don’t remember Mayeli as a player who with get into Hashiyeh. He played well for Perspolis and seemed like a quite guy. I don't know what went wrong with this guy. He's completely lost it lately. But I'm not surprised as many people in Iran have totally lost it too. People are bombarded by the propaganda of the regime and many people including my cousin who was a break dancer, aragh khor, boxer, taryaki, and Bache Sharr, has lately become a half Molla and tries to fix everything and everybody.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Firooz Karimi at the end of the footage shows class.
indeed. and MK showed opposite of it. MK is mentally disordered. dige in what other ways he should prove that? fekr karde marjae taghlide to command footballers/coaches on what to do.

IranZamin

IPL Player
Feb 17, 2006
I don’t remember Mayeli as a player who with get into Hashiyeh. He played well for Perspolis and seemed like a quite guy. I don't know what went wrong with this guy. He's completely lost it lately.
Actually, he was even more unstable as a player. He has matured somewhat in middle age and now attacks people verbally instead of physically! Up to the mid 90's he used to beat up fans and reporters and even got banned for life in 93!

Back in Iran one of my relatives had a collection of old Keyhan Varzeshi issues. I remember reading one from 1978. They had a picture of a young MK being held back by other players from attacking the ref. The caption said something about MK being violent and "afsaar gosikhteh" and called on IFF to deal with his behavior.

The only difference is until a few years ago there was no Navad or 50 different sports dailies, so he didn't get much coverage and camera time.

Jul 28, 2007
yeah I also remember his fight with the ref during asian cup mid 80s.
No questions about his animal behaviour but let's not forget that Ghalehnoee ain't an angel either. GN has established the most awesome mafia network in Iranian football which includes print media, refs, brokers, "booghchi (leaders!)" and of course his personal body guards. During eses-saipa game, eses boogchi insulted MK for most of the game (also insulting his wife.... they were chanting mayeli hamsareto!) everybody in sports media or seious fan, knows GN booghchis (same guys he took with him to mes kerman) and that they have salaris from him.
Anyway, sorry state of our football.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXrUYzoUTtY&feature=related"]YouTube - ‫شاهکار قلعه نویی در Ú©Ù†Ù￾راس مطبوعاتی‬‎[/ame]

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
MMK was always angry. Apart from those mentioned here I remember (I still should have the video in Iran) that TV was showing SOHBATHAYEH DAROON RAKHTKAN of PP and Esteghlal before their game (the one ended 1-0 for blues - goal scored by Parviz Mazloomi):

Parvin (then coach and player) was saying to his team: Agar toop khord to sineyeh mamad panj-ali va davar penalti gereft hich-ki e-teraz nakoneh. Az mammad mayeli gerefteh keh az hame asabani tareh ta baghie

ardy

Legionnaire
Nov 25, 2004
San Diego Armando Maradona, CA
Actually, he was even more unstable as a player. He has matured somewhat in middle age and now attacks people verbally instead of physically! Up to the mid 90's he used to beat up fans and reporters and even got banned for life in 93!

Back in Iran one of my relatives had a collection of old Keyhan Varzeshi issues. I remember reading one from 1978. They had a picture of a young MK being held back by other players from attacking the ref. The caption said something about MK being violent and "afsaar gosikhteh" and called on IFF to deal with his behavior.

The only difference is until a few years ago there was no Navad or 50 different sports dailies, so he didn't get much coverage and camera time.
I've also heard that the story... Kohan actually slaps the ref to show his dissent in that incident.

Jul 28, 2007
شاگرد سابق كريمي در گفت و گو با فارس
مؤمني: حرف***هاي مايلي كهن درباره دوپينگ واقعيت دارد
خبرگزاري فارس: بازيكن سابق تيم فوتبال راه***آهن گفت: صحبت***هايي كه محمد مايلي***كهن درباره دوپينگ انجام داد واقعيت دارد.

محمد مؤمني در گفت*** و گو با خبرنگار خبرگزاري فارس، درباره اينكه گفته مي***شود او يكي از شاهدان مايلي***كهن در ماجراي دوپينگ است؛ اظهار داشت: مايلي***كهن استاد من است. او هرچه مي***گويد صحت دارد و تاكنون حرفي خلاف واقع بر زبان نياورده است.
شاگرد سابق فيروز كريمي ادامه داد: سعي مي***كنم ماجراي كريمي و مايلي***كهن دوستانه حل شود. فيروز كريمي حق فني به گردن من دارد اما محمد مايلي***كهن، هم حق فني و هم حق اخلاقي به گردن من دارد. او چيزهاي فراواني به من ياد داده است. مسائل مثبتي كه عكس آنها را فيروز كريمي به من آموزش داده است.
مؤمني تاكيد كرد: كريمي در زمينه جوانمردي و اخلاق چيزي در ورزش به من نياموخت. او هرگز رو راست نبود اما مايلي***كهن همواره صادقانه با من صحبت كرد.
بازيكن اسبق استقلال در مورد اينكه آيا حاضر است در ماجراي دوپينگ كه مايلي***كهن آنرا عنوان كرده به نفع او شهادت بدهد عنوان كرد: مايلي***كهن قلبش مهربان***تر از زبانش است. او عصباني شده و حرف***هايي را زده است. من تلاش مي***كنم اين ماجرا دوستانه تمام شود زيرا اعتبار انسان***ها نبايد به اين سادگي***ها از بين برود. مايلي***كهن هم كمي سخت گرفته است. با اين حال اگر او بخواهد حاضرم به نفع او شهادت بدهم.
وي تاكيد كرد: من از نظر سني نسبت به افرادي كه هم اكنون در فوتبال فعال هستند چيزي كمتر ندارم. مايلي***كهن هم يك بار از من نخواسته است كه دستيارش باشم اما او همواره واقعيت را مي***گويد. ماجراي دوپينگ هم درست است.
مؤمني در مورد اينكه در چه تيم***هايي با مايلي***كهن و كريمي كار كرده گفت: يك سال در پلي اكريل اصفهان و دو سال در راه***آهن شاگرد كريمي بوده***ام. با مايلي***كهن هم در سايپا و تيم ملي كار كرده***ام. ايشان استاد من بوده***اند.
گفتني است مايلي***كهن هفته گذشته عنوان كرده بود برخي از شاگردان مشترك او و فيروز كريمي حاضرند شهادت بدهند كه آنها را وادار به دوپينگ كرده***اند.

Dec 5, 2004
What is it MK saying at min. 1:16 and 1:32?
"in generic man intoriam"!

And he is the one saying "gorohban ghandali bisavad" to KoleYoum!

If MK is very basavad, then what the hell he is using the word "generic" for?
Is he trying to say "genetically intoriam"?:work-hard:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdPO3UNRqjo"]YouTube - ‫ویدئوی درگیری مایلی کهن Ùˆ Ù￾یروز کریمی Ùˆ دست ندادن مایلی کهن با کریمی‬‎[/ame]