کاریکاتوری که یک روزنامه روسی در مورد قدر&

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Yeah yeah, talk is cheap..

Why are millions of Iranian people living such a miserable lives under pressure, poverty, oppression and suppression of all kinds? Why is this culturally dominating country the worlds leading country in execution of its people and even its children? Why are the leaders of such a culturally advanced country convicted criminals on international courts for killing, bombing and terrorizing innocent people and are thus pursued by Interpol?

Why is such a big number of Iranian population addicted to worst kinds of drugs or suffer from depression, unemployment or even hunger and poverty ?
yup, because those backward, anti-iranian and shia sectarian Mullahs are soooo culturally advanced. I know, dont even bother, no further questions because i know there is no point talking sense and truth to IR elements or expect them to understand reason :)
why ?
Because we are preparing ourselves for "hozooreh hazrateh mahdi" .. it is all worth it !!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
Bingo. Thats the accurate answer. Our basiji bunch should at least be honest and tell this simple truth and dont spam the site with that shia deceitful superiority BS. :)

You are 100% wrong.
"Goftan vaghti emam zaman miad, hazrateh masih dar rekab ishoon miad", go figure !!
Your place will be in hell ... be careful.

Jan 2, 2015
Milanello
You are 100% wrong.
"Goftan vaghti emam zaman miad, hazrateh masih dar rekab ishoon miad", go figure !!
Your place will be in hell ... be careful.
Well when i hear what kind of great people this religious and specially shia sectarian trash call kaafar and declare them as parts of hell, so i beg to go to hell too. If paradise is occupied and populated by likes of khomeini o paap o mamad o ali o hossein...then please let me accompany those kaafars to hell :)

oghabealborz

Elite Member
Feb 18, 2005
Strawberry field
اسم کازابلانکا رو اوردم یادم به فیلم کازابلانکا
با شرکت همفری بوگارت و اینگرید بیرگمن اوفتاد من این فیلم را بارها دیده ام
یکی از فیلمهای محبوب منه
جوون که بودم سعی میکردم ادای همفری بوگارت رو در بیارم
!!!حتی فکر کنم شاید به خاطر این فیلم بود که اولین دوست دخترم شباهت هایی به انغرید بیرگمن داشت
یادش بخیر

[video=youtube;7vThuwa5RZU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vThuwa5RZU&nohtml5=False[/video]

ترانه زیر هم در مورد کازابلانکا که باز بعضی از صحنه های فیلم کازابلانکا رو در ان جا دادند

Lovely film but I never got to see it in whole as it is too long ,this play it again Sam and when he rasie his glass to Ingrid saying : here's looking at you kid ! two unforgettable lines ..

Coincidently one of my first sweethearts was a girl from Stockholm called Ingrid ,so you and me and Humphery have a lot in common !

Oct 18, 2010
Yeah yeah, talk is cheap..

Why are millions of Iranian people living such a miserable lives under pressure, poverty, oppression and suppression of all kinds? Why is this culturally dominating country the worlds leading country in execution of its people and even its children? Why are the leaders of such a culturally advanced country convicted criminals on international courts for killing, bombing and terrorizing innocent people and are thus pursued by Interpol?

Why is such a big number of Iranian population addicted to worst kinds of drugs or suffer from depression, unemployment or even hunger and poverty ?
yup, because those backward, anti-iranian and shia sectarian Mullahs are soooo culturally advanced. I know, dont even bother, no further questions because i know there is no point talking sense and truth to IR elements or expect them to understand reason :)
i am discussing iranian cultural superiority over the other cultures, arab, jew and turk in the
region.but i am afraid you have no understanding of what 'culture' means which is clearly
evident in your repeat copy and paste reply.

zoozanagheh

Bench Warmer
Feb 6, 2005
فاینالی عزیز
این کاریکاتور کار جلال حجیر یک کاریکاتوریست مغربی است
و اصل کاریکاتور به شکل زیر است
یعنی مقایسه روحانی و پادشاه عربستان بعد از اینکه عربستان بوسیله پول سعی میکرد از به توافق رسیدن
ایران و پنج بعلاوه یک در مورد انرژی اتمی جلوگیری کند
و نشد
من فکر نکنم در جایی این کاریکاتور به این شکل در رسانه ای گذاشته شده باشد
شاید یک نفر چون از رژِیم خوشش نمی امده ولی موضوع کاریکاتور به نظر زیبا امده عکس روحانی و سرباز هخامنشی را عوض کرده
کار جالبی هم انجام داده
:10:

Two sides of the same coin! Thanks to our long heritage and modernization in past, otherwise our current rulers would not be much different from Taliban and Vahabies as evidence by how people are treated and restricted and ruled, be it stoning or lashing or executions or limitations on women or ...

Attachments