گلوله های شلیک شده به سنگ قبر ندای عزیز

k-EYVON

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2003
[ame="http://www.mojesabz.us/showthread.php?p=25623#post25623"]عکس گلوله های شلیک شده به سنگ قبر ندای عزیز - :: انجمن هواداران جنبش سبز ایران ::[/ame]

عکس گلوله های شلیک شده به سنگ قبر ندای عزیز

masoudA

Legionnaire
Oct 16, 2008
eena keh migan aslan nedaii dar kar naboodeh - pas chera be ghabresh tir mizanan? Khak bar sareshoon ba oon rahbare cholagh/Olagheshoon.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
vaay how painful..:( pathetic bastards.. be yek jesme bigonahe MORDEH ham rahm nemikonan.. they r that OGHDEI. :madcomp:

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
vaay how painful..:( pathetic bastards.. be yek jesme bigonahe MORDEH ham rahm nemikonan.. they r that OGHDEI. :madcomp:
Nilou jAn,
Don't stress yourself out khnoom.
I've this personal vendetta brewing and flaming under my skin. Pretty soon I as a project manager will take on a huge task for transformation of khomeini's "goor" to public urinal. Pay back time is near.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
when I see these things I worry more than ever that Iran is heading in one direction and one direction only and that is a savage bloody civil war. There are so many people with so much anger and vandetta. If the regime sees the end they will go on a murder rampage.

Niloufar

Football Legend
Oct 19, 2002
Nilou jAn,
Don't stress yourself out khnoom.
I've this personal vendetta brewing and flaming under my skin. Pretty soon I as a project manager will take on a huge task for transformation of khomeini's "goor" to public urinal. Pay back time is near.
thanx for ur wise advice as always Rasoul jan. ur right..:)

lol@ public urinal!! it already is actually Rasoul jan!! I remember about 10-15 yrs ago, one of family friends had gone to Khomeini 'shrine' and she saw it with her own eyes that there r piles of "sh*t" in plastic bag inside his "zarih" that usually ppl throw money!!lol

when I see these things I worry more than ever that Iran is heading in one direction and one direction only and that is a savage bloody civil war. There are so many people with so much anger and vandetta. If the regime sees the end they will go on a murder rampage.
sooo true Behrouz..and thats very scary yet possibly the truth. I can only imagine the huge number of "hidden" prisons/detention centres throughout Iran that later on will be revealed and possibly thousands of bodies of Iranians would be pulled out from there..revealing the genocide IR has attempted in the past 30 yrs, specially in the past 8 yrs..

God bless Iran and Iranians.. ma pirouzim.. The future is bright and thats all it matters now. :)

Last edited:

Payandeh Iran

Elite Member
Feb 4, 2005
Unfortunately I share the same thought and I DO HOPE I'm wrong.

ghilich

Bench Warmer
Oct 12, 2004
usa
yes, there are many oghdee's in Iran. I saw very ugly comments posted on youtube about a video of Neda's funeral, so ugly and hateful I have never thought possible. Despite the fact we argue a lot on this site, (at least some of us do) on politics, football and the rest, I hope WE NEVER BECOME HATEFUL. A hateful person lives in HELL themselves everyday, a happy person will not be shooting bullets at a grave. PITY THEM.