Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 7, 2009
when and why did this happen?

Thank you ISP.
:--bighug:
beh gholeh khodeh chief:
:yaay:
Chakeram, if you don't mind me asking I noticed that you started a thread about ISP rules, what happened to that thread ? maybe had some thing to do with that, he might have said something ?

Jan 23, 2003
Chakeram, if you don't mind me asking I noticed that you started a thread about ISP rules, what happened to that thread ? maybe had some thing to do with that, he might have said something ?
hey...dont know what happened to that thread as it was erased several hours ago! he did write some crap there too but nothing that broke the 'rules'

ball_hugger

Bench Warmer
Feb 11, 2005
few months too late, he caused enough anger and frustration during the worse time and "now" he is banned!!?!

I would love to know what pushed it too far?

May 12, 2007
He was not doing anything else than iritating people. Arguing or discussion based on logic in real world is not something he knew about.
So well done. Abedzadehs efforts was also effective.
IMO the idea of ignoring a poster is not effective

Zaagros

Bench Warmer
Nov 14, 2002
Voltaire is quoted as saying: "Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write" ("Monsieur l'abbé, je déteste ce que vous écrivez, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez continuer à écrire").

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
I think its Reza's turn to sub in.
I do not agree with him being banned.

No matter how unreasonable his stand it, he has never broken the etiquette, no trolling and no other abuses at all.

GP (guided_one, member_of_Day, etc.) is the most unreasonable. But he seems to have given up as he is the most ignored these days. Well done all on this.

ashtar comes once in a while. He is polite but still he has this silly and provocative irrelevancy. His remedy is a cartoon of K.R. or a picture of martyred. Nothing pisses him off more than the truth, believe me. He knows how wrong he is and a glimpse of truth blinds him like a ray of light blinds bats.

I do not agree with him being banned.

No matter how unreasonable his stand it, he has never broken the etiquette, no trolling and no other abuses at all.

GP (guided_one, member_of_Day, etc.) is the most unreasonable. But he seems to have given up as he is the most ignored these days. Well done all on this.

ashtar comes once in a while. He is polite but still he has this silly and provocative irrelevancy. His remedy is a cartoon of K.R. or a picture of martyred. Nothing pisses him off more than the truth, believe me. He knows how wrong he is and a glimpse of truth blinds him like a ray of light blinds bats.
Dear Referee

I have to admit I miss shitting on him (I am aware that many put him on ignore list and many asked me to at least not reply to him, and I am sorry that people had to read our "ping pong" of insults), but when it comes to etiquette and politeness in general, I believe that politeness is first and foremost an attitude, the language to express it is of second importance. No matter in what eloquent language one supports harassing, beating, imprisoning, torturing, raping and killing of a person (even worse, a country man) that individual should go fuck himself (my guess is thats what Chief is doing right now!)

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
You guys sound like he's dead ... In kaneyee ke man didam ... soon will be back with a brand new account to entertain us all ...

The_Referee

National Team Player
Mar 26, 2005
Jabolqa Opposite Jabolsa
Dear Referee

I have to admit I miss shitting on him (I am aware that many put him on ignore list and many asked me to at least not reply to him, and I am sorry that people had to read our "ping pong" of insults), but when it comes to etiquette and politeness in general, I believe that politeness is first and foremost an attitude, the language to express it is of second importance. No matter in what eloquent language one supports harassing, beating, imprisoning, torturing, raping and killing of a person (even worse, a country man) that individual should go fuck himself (my guess is thats what Chief is doing right now!)
Ramin Jaan,

As for Chief, GP and ashtar, it is not what they say which makes me believe they should be dealt with, not necessarily banned though. It is the fact that some of our fellow Iranians are coming here to check the news, i.e. truth and facts about recent events. When trolling, a member is reducing the productivity of the news provided here.

As for REZA, I am staunch opponent of what he believes in. But since he is not doing what we call GHAASHOGH NASHOSTEH, for you guys who do not wish to listen to him, you can safely ignore him. But for me, I can selectively listen and even have a civil debate with him, to understand why and how some of our people might still support IRI. I might not succeed or I might find out they are as blind as ashtar and GP. However, first of all I have tried and secondly, I find more about the nature of the beast and find appropriate ways to deal with the IRI beast.

Bear in mind, no matter how hostile, insolent, unreasonable and SOB your opponent is, it is always good to keep a line open. Sometimes you have likes of Chief and General where an open line hurts more than it benefits you. Then you close it. But even that if you tolerate the sh&t is better than no knowing your opponent. I always believe in hearing voices as much as it is not harmful. The more you know about them, even when they try to disguise the true themselves, the better chance of you beating them. However, it is not easy and not meant to be easy.

And all in all, we are here in a virtual world and it is so easy to ignore someone. So why not ignore? If you are provoked, you can use the same tactics as they do. Be dynamic and creative. Why not? If you support truth, truth in a logic world always prevails.

One concern I have for each one of us is this: if you try to filter out anything and everything comes from your opponent, it might be good for now as you are supporting the truth. But over the time, this becomes a habit and dangerous when you are mistaken. It comes a time that you are dead wrong and can not listen to others, in the same way ANSARE HEZBOLLAH and MKO members act. No matter how many clear examples of IRI or RAJAVI we provide to them, their first reaction and last reaction is TOJIH, TOJIH and TOJIH. So lets practice patience, if you can. Start with little and develop a good and strong sense of tolerance. That way you can see the world much better.

Anyway, that is my view. I might be wrong. But I have learned and changed a lot through all this. Just one example here in ISP. When Lebanon war occurred, I sided with Hezbollah of Lebanon. I engaged with debate with almost everyone here, like IZ etc. I tolerated a lot of rough posts but read them through. There was a time I wanted to put IZ in my ignore list, as he reacted to my post the same way he does to AN supporters, putting me in the same category. But I am glad I did not and more so that there were others who discussed the matter more politely and did not reject my position outright with ridiculing me etc. Not that he and others were right on everything and anything in regards to that issue. I still support justice and I still condemn Israel far more harshly than they do. But we ended up finding more common grounds. Now my eyes are far more open in regards to the support IRI provides to those thugs in Lebanon. Before when my eyes were full of tears when I saw or heard a Lebanese kid killed. Now when I see those things, still sorry and sad for them, but Neda's face comes to my mind more than anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.