100's killed in Hajj Stampeded

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
When I read this news in the morning, I was shocked !!

How can a stampeded kill so many people. I thought stampeded occurs when they are running away from something !!
They went to throw stone ad devil, and they were killed. wow

Oct 16, 2002
DarvAze DoolAb
www.iransportspress.com
Death toll up to 800 now.

I guess Allah was not paying his condo fees. Cheap ass.

Looking at the footage, it's hard to feel sorry for them though. Anyone stupid enough to put themselves in a shitty situation like that while paying thousands of dollars and feeling proud, is not exactly honorable.

Feel bad for their families.

Feb 4, 2005
They went to throw stone ad devil
reminds me of the joke where a cholagh, blind man was throwing stones at devil's stone. Sheytan miad migeh chera cholaghi, migeh hatman hekmati too kar khodast. Sheytan miporseh chera koori? migeh too kar khoda nabayad foozooli kard. Sheytan shaki misheh migeh kareh khodast oonvaght to khar kosdeh mano ba sang mizani?!!

IEI

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 10, 2002
I still don't understand how this can happen -- there is no footage avaiable.

artavile

IPL Player
Oct 18, 2002
MD, USA
Not to sound insensitive, but when you have a large crowd of mostly with little or no educated, low IQ gathered to throw stones at a bigger stone (AKA Satan), this sort of thing is expected.

On separate yet related note, Pope just wrapped up his visit in Washington DC, where thousands of faithful participated, and no incident has been reported.
Does this sort of tragedy stems from cultural/social background? In any case, I know for sure that every single one of these victims have a one way ticket to paradise.:sleep:

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
Zobaale haay Arab.... een kaar hatman amdi boodeh, kesaafat haaye bee sharaf maarmoolak khor :

Death toll of #Mina stampede is more than 1500 & based on predictions, it will reach to 2000 dead, chief of #Iran's Hajj organization said.

365 Iranian pilgrims lost & unaccounted in #Mina stampede of which 30 ppl been found, #Iran leader's representative in #Hajj affairs said.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
نمردیم معنی " حرم امن الهی " رو هم فهمیدیم ...

قدیما هرکی میرفت مکّه می گفتیم برامون دعا کنه. حالا هرکی میره مکّه ما باید براش دعا کنیم
:p

OSTAD POOYA

National Team Player
Jan 26, 2004
All the news I am seeing shows about 700-800 dead. Where are you guys getting 1500 from? Iran has been giving harsh criticism to Saudi and I feel bad for their families and them for beign so stupid that they save a life time to go to this shit hole. True idiots that just do not know better.

یا حاجی زِحج رفتن حذر کن
مزارحضرت کوروش گذر کن
خدا در مکه زیرصخره ها نیست
همیشه با تو و از تو جدا نیست
خدایی را که با او میشوی مست
زِ گردن هم به تو نزدیکتر هست
تو را این بینش واندیشه ننگ است
که پنداری خدایت زیرِ سنگ است
خداوندی که رحمان و رحیم است
مکانش در دل و چشمِ یتیم است
بیااز بُت پرستی دست بردار
نرو مکه خدایت را نیازار !
به موری نان دهی در زیر خُمره
بُوَد نیکوتر از صد حج ِ عُمره

May 21, 2003
Not The Eshaalic Goozpublic !
just like gaavs that used to die in stampede in the wild west. but the main thing is for the thousands of GAAVS that arrived at destination and became steak.

same scenario here the millions that, unfortunately, don't die in the stampede pay their dues and put money in the pockets of those Beduoin Camel Jockeys completely overshadow the death of those few IDIOTS

ChaharMahal

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2002
don't understand what this guy is trying to say and you still believes he is an honest roshanfekr :
Zibakalam is sometimes just a contrarian for the sake of it. He is generally right about just b.s racist attitudes.

but he is quite wrong about trying to hide the mismanagement of Saudies. But then again he has a point when he implicitly says if this was Iran we would have had a worse situation.

Oct 18, 2010
saudi and all the shiekhs in the persian gulf have outsourced everything in their country
to americans,british,isrealis and other foreigners.they should do the same with the haaj
and let the experts handle the situation.it's useless to pretend you can organize something
while the reality of it shows complete mismanagement and incompetence.
in an ideal situation obama and bibi should just fire the current king and appoint a new one.

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
don't understand what this guy is trying to say and you still believes he is an honest roshanfekr :

زیبال کلام: حادثه منا بهانه***ای برای توهین***های نژاد پرستانه شد
Afri jan, this person is still saying the truth. Every single of his words is the truth and when you are honest to yourself, you will have to admit he is saying the truth and one of his talents is, to criticize the regime between the line without causing any trouble for himself. If you look at it, he is actually ridiculing everyone and believe me everyone is ridiculous. The Saudis, the islamic shiite state of Iran, the shiite people of iran who just blabber what the regime throws at them, those who try to fish out of muddy water and make it to yet another anti-arab campaign, those who try to make it a political thing (IR agenst btw, started to politicize the matter again as they started to chant marg bar amrika and marg bar esrail stuff and this is yet another thing the sunnis feel insulted through because in their traditional belief there is no place for politics when you go to haj). I have heared two arabs in a cafe talking about this, they were talking all kind of shit about iranians and how they stick their nose in everything and every where.

Aziz jan, i think you should review your understanding of the word roshanfekr. roshanfekr is not a god. We need to understand that people can be very well roshanfekr and still say some stuff that we dont agree with. They might even be wrong on some issues but it doesnt mean they are not roshanfekr. This guy is a roshanfekr as he has said a lot of things that really make sense and if you look for some of his mistakes or flawed views, then you need to move on here because here he was telling the truth. A lot of people are just using this happening for spreading more hate as if we iranians didnt do that enough and havent isolated ourselves enough in the last 37 years. Brother, we are going down and we are going down because of these shiite animals ruling us and we should start realizing and doing something against it.

Dumb people got trampled to death but dumb iranians were among them aswell and many more dumb iranians are still dreaming to go and be part of that madness. 'This dumbness is share by both sides: iranians and arabs. So zibaa kalaam is right when he says some use it as an opportunity to unload their anti-arab sentiments. Its Islam that is the problem and should be tackled and if Islam is the problem, then iranians are moslems aswell as arabs. Both are full of shit and when an iranian starts becoming anti-arab while easing up on iranians than its racism because he ignores that iranians themselves are moslems too. To try to play the blame game by throwing around senseless stuff in order to put more oil in an already dangerously flaming fire is the kind of madness the IR has brought upon us.

Bottomline is: We either get rid of shiite islam and shiite rulers in our country , or we are in no position to talk shit about arabs. We are in the same rotten boat as them. I have heard desperate and dumb iranians asking for iranians to boycott haj but go to karbala o najaf instead. I mean just look how full of shit this nation is. They dont even think about the third option which would be to shit on both and just be a good person, a good humanbeing, commited to your own , to your family to your country and your countrymen. Why cant we iranian simply reach this simple state of mind?

AFRIRAN

IPL Player
Jun 8, 2010
You know dash Chinaski jaan what I read from his mumble is : he is not against Regime, he is not against Arabs, he is not against Islam, he is not even against Saudi what else we need to see in someone to disqualify him/her from being a social leader/ rahbar fekri ( Roshanfekr ) ?

Aslan vaghti az Shitte o Islam migi az taraf-e maa migi but If people like him (Zarif,Ganji, Mousavi jaakesh, Makhmalbaf,etc,…older generation, Yazdi, Ghotb zadeh, Banisadr, Bazargan, Haj seyJavadi, ……………. ) Akhoond haaye kot shalvaari naboodan va mardom chehre-ye vaagheí eslaam ke hamoon ISIS o Saudi haan mididan een kesaafat haa 40 saal sare kaar nemimoondan, this is my ruler scale to measure somebody’s vatan-parasti, too katemoon nemireh ke kasi baa tahrish o tasbih khedmat be mardom mioneh

PS. Az deed maa tamaam een jaryaan risheye syaasi daareh, daaran sar-e yaman o Syria zoor aazmaaei mikonan, Saudii ham bahooneh ro daad-e bebinim eenhaa be kojaa mikeshanesh o che baaji migiran az Saudi

Chinaski

Elite Member
Jun 14, 2005
نه ببین حرفایی که میزانی یه سریش درسته, یه سریش غلط. درستش اینه که خیلی ها تو بدبختی مردم دست داشتن و دست دارن ولی خودشون رو قایم میکنن. منتها اون لیستی که نوشتی, توش یه سری جاکش هستن که خوب این بابا زیبا کلام اصلا ربطی بهشون نداره. این خداییش کاری نکرده. این رو من گفتم. این بابا کاری نکرده و کسی هاست که یکی از بزرگترین بت های این رژیم رو شکونده و اون همون داستان دروغین دفاع مقدسه که اینا خیلی روش تبلیغ کردن که آخر کردنش تو مخ مردم. این بابا اومد گفت, پدر جان, صدام با ما جنگی نداشت, ما انگولکش کردیم, جانگمون تهاجمی بود. ببین من و تو دیگه نباید اون دوتا آدمی که از ایران در نرفتن ولی سعی بر این دارن که لا اقل یک گوشه ای از جریانات رو برای مردم حلاجی کنند رو بکوبیم. اینا تعدادشون کمه, قدرت مانورشون هم بسیار پایینه چون همیشه باید مراقب باشن چه حرفی رو چه جوری و در چه قالبی جا بدن که خودشون ضربه نخورن ولی به اینها نیاز هست وگرنه حرف من و تو رو تو ایران کسی نمیشنو که. کاش میشنوید ولی کسی نمیشنوه. در این راستا حرف این آدم ها باز غنیمته. بله اشتباه هم میکنن, ولی کی نمیکنه؟ من هم میکنم, همه میکنن. میدونی من از حرفش چی برداشت کردم؟ اینکه مردم باز دارن همون جفنگیات رژیم رو تکرار میکنن. علنا میگه دیگه. میگه مسؤلین هم هیچ چیزی از مردم کم ندارن, همشون رفتن دنبال حاشیه و عرب ستیزی, و سیاست پردازی. همشون یه جوری رفتار میکنن انگار از هزاران کیلومتر دور تر میدونن مقصر کی بوده و چی بوده. ببین تو ایران کسی نمیتونه حرفشو ۱۰۰ درصد روشن بزنه, باید این استعداد رو در خودت به وجود بیاری که لا بلای حرف ها رو بجوری. ولی این اشتباه رو نکن رفیق, این بابا رو با امسال گنجی و موسوی و یزدی و قطب زاده و بنی صدر و جاکش هایی مثل اینا یکی نکن. حقش نیست, اونا مجرم بودند, این بابا کاری نکرده. تعداد اینا زیاد هم نیستا, یکی اینه, یکی هم همون بابایی که تو دانشگاه صحبت کرد و گفت این ملت خودشو مسخره کرده, مشکلات خودش رو ول کرده رفته داره با متجاوز حقش که رژیمه میسازه, از ترس از هم, دوتایی رفتن تو بغل همدیگه . خوب این آدم درست میگفت و در این مورد حرف زم زدیم. اینا آدم هایی هستند که دارن رو یه لبه تیغ حرکت میکنن چون هر زمان این احتمال وجود داره که خرشون رو واسه چنین حرف هایی بگیران و به عنوان منافق و دشمن امنیت نظام سر بنیستشون کنن.

Behrooz_C

Elite Member
Dec 10, 2005
A small island west of Africa
ابتکار جدید شهرداری تهران که برای بزرگداشت فاجعه منا، ده ها ماکت مرده کفن پوش رو در پارک نهج البلاغه تهران قرار داد. ضمن زهر ترک کردن مردم آخرین حد حماقت رو به نمایش گذاشت.

یعنی هرچی فکر میکنم هیچ اتفاقی در اون مملکت باعث تعجب نیست، یکی میاد یک کار جدید میکنه میکنه مخم میترکه.