13 bedar in melbourne, australia

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone knows of the date and address of the 13 bedar celebrations here in melb australia?

thanks in advance.

Jahel

Ball Boy
Nov 20, 2004
Don't u have access to many Iranian newspapers distributed in Melbourne? Go to any shop and pick one up (r u in Melbourne? if not then I will try to find details for u, I know all about Sydney).

ibrahim

Bench Warmer
Oct 20, 2002
Sydney
good idea, I tried emailing 3 different so called iranian societies yeki az dovomi tokhmi tar.

I am in melbourne, I'll try to make it to one of the bazaars, I was just trying to make life easier for myself agha jahel ;)

Nov 24, 2002
off topic heard one afghan guy and his familly went to iranian new year party or concert in adelide and after concert or during he killed his wife in front of his own kids and others with a knife!

Is it true ?!!
how horrible this can be and how mother fcker some one can be !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jahel

Ball Boy
Nov 20, 2004
off topic heard one afghan guy and his familly went to iranian new year party or concert in adelide and after concert or during he killed his wife in front of his own kids and others with a knife!

Is it true ?!!
how horrible this can be and how mother fcker some one can be !!!!!!!!!!!!
Never heard of this but I heard the following:
In a Persian New Year celebration in US an American man kills another person. He was 55+ and apparently someone insults his wife. He leaves the party, and returns with knife and gun. People try to stop him and when he cannot do away with it he uses the gun and kills a person (Iranian or not, am not sure).

Oct 18, 2002
Los Angeles, CA USA
Never heard of this but I heard the following:
In a Persian New Year celebration in US an American man kills another person. He was 55+ and apparently someone insults his wife. He leaves the party, and returns with knife and gun. People try to stop him and when he cannot do away with it he uses the gun and kills a person (Iranian or not, am not sure).
http://articles.latimes.com/2010/mar/23/local/la-me-professor-killed24-2010mar24

Neither the person killed nor the killer are Iranian...