168 reportedly killed in Iran plane crash

rahim

Elite Member
Oct 23, 2003
behbahan
Very sad news. Aslan be in mardom khoshi nayomadeh.
Rooheshan shad baad.

10 جودوکار و مربی جان خود را در سقوط هواپیما از دست دادند

اعضای تیم ملی نوجوانان جودو ایران در مسیر سفر به ارمنستان، در سانحه سقوط هواپیما در شهر قزوین جان خود را از دست دادند. به گزارش شبکه ایران این تیم که قرار بود 15 مرداد در پیکارهای جهانی مجارستان حاضر شود برای کسب آمادگی بیشتر تصمیم داشت در ایروان اردوی مشترک برگزار کند که در این سانحه همگی جان خود را از دست دادند.
وحید ابراهیمی (وزن 51- کیلوگرم)، ایمان زینی وند (***وزن 55- کیلوگرم)، حسین بناء (***وزن 60- کیلوگرم)، سعید رسولی (وزن 66- کیلوگرم)، مصطفی صباغی (وزن 73- کیلوگرم)، یحیی باقرپور (وزن 81- کیلوگرم)، مصیب عزیز الهی (وزن 90- کیلوگرم) و علیرضا لشکری (وزن 90+ کیلوگرم) به همراه علی بهرامی به عنوان سرمربی و علی محدث مربی اعضای این تیم را تشکیل می دادند.
این هواپیما 16 دقیقه بعد از پرواز از فرودگاه امام خمینی در روستای فارسیان اقبالیه قزوین سقوط کرد و تمامی 168 سرنشین آن کشته شدند.

چهارشنبه، 24 تیر ماه 1388 برابر با 2009 Wednesday 15 July

سقوط هواپیما در نزدیکی قزوین؛ نظر خوانندگان

درباره سقوط هواپیما و کشته شدن دسته کم 163 نفر از هموطنان عزیزمون هیچ توجیهی قابل قبول نیست,چرا که اگه بحث تحریم رو مطرح کنن باید گفت که این هواپیما روسی بوده و نه آمریکایی یا اروپایی,اینقدر به روسها چسبیدین و هر کاری که میگن انجام میدین یعنی نمیتونین قطعات این هواپیماهای روسی رو بخرین؟؟؟؟؟؟این یه سوال جدی که نمیخرین یا نمیفروشن؟؟؟این حقارت نیست؟اینو اسمشو چی میذارین؟عزت و افتخار ملت ایران,سربلندی,یا شایدم بگید سال الگوی مصرف....(احمد عبادی,روزنامه نگار و تحلیلگر سیاسی
فیلم؛ گزارش تلویزیون رژیم از محل سقوط هواپیما
باعث شرمساری یک حکومت که در دوران ارتباطات معاون مسئول آتش نشانی بگوید با دیدن دود متوجه یک حادثه شده. ایشان با تلفن و مراجعه به مرکز آتش نشانی مطلع میشوند که این دود از خارج شهر است. اداره هواپیمائی این کشور مگه یک سیستم مخابراتی نداره که تمامی کشور را زیر پوشش خود قرار دهد و با مراکز آتش نشانی در تماس باشد. هواپیما که یک مرتبه در آسمان منفجر نشد که کسی از سقوط آن بی اطلاع باشد و مردم با زنگ زدن های خودشان آتش نشانی را خبر کنند. با دیدن این فیلم کوتاه متاسفانه میبینم که این ملایان با این مملکت چه کار که نکردند. فردی با کپسول اطفاء شخصی خودش برای خاموش کردن هواپیمای آتش گرفته آمده. آن ماشین های آب پاش ضد شورش که ملایان بر علیه مردم در خیابان ها راه انداخته بودند کجاست.

خبرگزاری مهر: معاون سیاسی امنیتی استانداری قزوین گفت: نیروهای ارتش هم اکنون به دنبال یافتن جعبه سیاه هواپیما برای بررسی علت اصلی و دقیق سقوط این هواپیما هستند.
سیروس صابری در گفتگو با خبرنگار مهر در محل حادثه اظهار داشت: این هواپیما که در مسیر ایروان در حرکت بود پس از نقص فنی به سمت زنجان یا تبریز در حرکت بود تا فرود اضطراری داشته باشد اما موفق نشد و در حالی که قصد برگشت به تهران را داشت دچار سانحه شد.
وی خاطرنشان کرد: هواپیما احتمالا در حالی که از مسیر زنجان - تبریز به سمت بازگشت به تهران بوده است در مسیر پس از آتش گرفتن بخشی از بدنه سقوط کرده است.
صابری ادامه داد: کلیه نیروهای خدماتی و امدادی استان در محل حاضر بودند اما از آنجا که کلیه سرنشینان هواپیما در دم کشته شدند عملا نیازی به امداد و نجات نبود.
وی تصریح کرد: از دانشگاه علوم پزشکی تقاضا شده برای جمع آوری و سمپاشی منطقه وارد عمل شوند که با توجه به پراکندگی بسیار گسترده اجساد کار بسیار مشکل است.

spanx

Bench Warmer
Dec 19, 2005
Very sad indeed, how much more can the people of Iran suffer?

Halftime ... I don't really like your avatar man, "shahadat mobarak" yani chi? I hear that said blindly all the time and you know that's the term that khomeini instilled in this culture and comes from that ideology ... while I get that you're trying to say that dying on the way to freedom is the ultimate sacrifice I don't think those are the right terms to say it ... in extreme Islamic terms and concepts which also motivate people to do suicide bombing

these kids should be out living their lives in happiness ... not be shot in the streets for voicing their opinion and then congradulated for the sacrifice ... just thought i'd say that

Aug 27, 2005
Band e 209
Very sad. Shame on those who boycott Iran to obtain commercial plane and parts.
Javeed jAn,
Like any other Iranian I despise sanctions on civilian infrastructure too.
But, that rule should not apply to this specific plane which was a Russian made Tupolev TU-154M which Caspian Airline can obtain as much as spare and maintenance related parts as they want. Needless to say Russia herself is part owner of the Airline.

RIP to those who perished in this tragedy and condolences to their families.

Javeed

National Team Player
Nov 12, 2002
Javeed jAn,
Like any other Iranian I despise sanctions on civilian infrastructure too.
But, that rule should not apply to this specific plane which was a Russian made Tupolev TU-154M which Caspian Airline can obtain as much as spare and maintenance related parts as they want. Needless to say Russia herself is part owner of the Airline.

RIP to those who perished in this tragedy and condolences to their families.
Agree. But the sanction forced them to buy unreliable planes from Russia. The sanctioning government shoulder part of the blame but the majority of it rest on the shoulder of IRI.

Oct 18, 2002
RIP. What a tragedy. With all our opposition to IRI we should still press Obama govenment to exempt the sale of passenger airplanes from the sanctions. IRI is killing enough Iranians; we don't need air accidents to add to it.

halftime

Bench Warmer
Nov 24, 2004
Very sad indeed, how much more can the people of Iran suffer?

Halftime ... I don't really like your avatar man, "shahadat mobarak" yani chi? I hear that said blindly all the time and you know that's the term that khomeini instilled in this culture and comes from that ideology ... while I get that you're trying to say that dying on the way to freedom is the ultimate sacrifice I don't think those are the right terms to say it ... in extreme Islamic terms and concepts which also motivate people to do suicide bombing

these kids should be out living their lives in happiness ... not be shot in the streets for voicing their opinion and then congradulated for the sacrifice ... just thought i'd say that

My avatar is in respect of those who died in streets of Tehran fighting for freedom. It has nothing to do with what Khomaini said. I don’t give a damn with what Khomaini said. Khomaine did not invent “shahid shodan dar rahe vatan ra” I had lots of friends died fighting for Iran and they had fuck all to do with Khomaini.

I fully agree with the last part of your post and apologies if my avatar offended you.

Dooste aziz, This post is about a plane crash in Iran not about my avatar. PM me if you don't like my avatar.

Last edited:
Aug 21, 2005
next door
this is sad. can not accuse anyone but I am not suprise if they did this on purpose just ahead of Friday's prayer
:wake up: anything is possible with them, now they can get back at US for their sanction on the "iranian" people, watch, all the IRI newspapers, TV will be talking about US sanctions and how iran is "victim" of terrorism by the west

Nov 24, 2002
Very sad :( ..
what is going on these days .. we only hear some sad news right and left from our home land :(